- መኖሪያ ቤት
- ኦታዋ ዩኒቨርሲቲ
ኦታዋ ዩኒቨርሲቲ ትልቁ የሁለት ቋንቋ ነው (እንግሊዝኛ ፈረንሳይኛ) በዓለም ላይ ዩኒቨርስቲ. የካናዳ ዋና ከተማ ልብ በሚገኘው, እኛ አገር ታላቅ ተቋማት ዝግጁ መዳረሻ. ማህበራዊ ሳይንስ ረገድ ግስጋሴዎች, ጤና, ሳይንስ እና ሂውማኒቲስ uOttawa ለማወቅ የሚያስችል ልዩ ቦታ ማድረግ, እያደገ እና የ Excel.
በመጪው አሥር ዓመታት, ኦታዋ ዩኒቨርሲቲ በውስጡ ዋና እሴቶች ጋር በቀጥታ የተያያዙ ቁልፍ ውጥኖችን ማስጀመር ይሆናል.
- የእኛን የትምህርት ተልዕኮ ማዕከል ተማሪዎች ላይ ማዋል
- በእኛ ሠራተኞች ማንቃት በግለሰብም ሆነ በቡድን ደረጃ እንዲያድግ
- መፍጠር እና እውቀት ለሌሎች ማካፈል
- የፈረንሳይኛ ማህበረሰቦች ተናጋሪነት ማስፋፋት እና ማጠናከር
- Practising እና አገልግሎት እና የሲቪክ ሃላፊነት ለመፈልሰፍ በማስተዋወቅ
- ተለክ 40,000 ተማሪዎች, 5,000 ሰራተኞች እና 180,000 የተመራቂዎች ማህበር
- ተለክ 450 በ ፕሮግራሞች 10 ፋኩልቲዎች
- 97% ምሩቃን የሥራ መጠን
- ቀረብ ብሎ $60 ተማሪ የነጻ እና bursaries ውስጥ በዓመት ሚሊዮን
- በመጀመሪያ እና የካናዳ ዩኒቨርሲቲዎች መካከል ትልቁ የፈረንሳይ መጥለቅ ፕሮግራም
- ብሔራዊ የካፒታል ክልል ውስጥ አንድ ዋና ዋና የኢኮኖሚ ኃይል
- በካናዳ ውስጥ ትልቁ የሕግ ትምህርት ቤት
ትምህርት ቤቶች / ኮሌጆች / ክፍሎች / ኮርሶች / ፋኩልቲዎች
- Aboriginal Studies
- Canadian and Aboriginal Studies
- Centre for Research on French Canadian Culture
- Classics and Religious Studies
- General BA
- መረጃ ጥናቶች
- Institute for Science, ማኅበር, and Policy
- የቋንቋዎች ጥናት
- Medieval and Renaissance Studies
- ዘመናዊ ቋንቋዎች መነባንብ
- Official Languages and Bilingualism Institute
- Second Language Teaching
- Translation and Interpretation
- Vered Jewish Canadian Studies
- Visual Arts
- World cinemas
- ሲቪል ሕግ
- Common Law
- የኬሚካል እና ባዮሎጂካል ኢንጂነሪንግ
- ሲቪል ምህንድስና
- Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- የሜካኒካል ምህንድስና
- ምሩቅ እና Postdoctoral ጥናቶች
- ጤና ሳይንስ
- የጤና ሳይንስ (interdisciplinary)
- Human Kinetics
- ሕፃናትን መንከባከብ
- Nutrition Sciences
- የማገገሚያ ሳይንሶች
- Ottawa-Shanghai Joint School of Medicine
- MD Program (Undergraduate Medical Education)
- Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies Program
- MD/PhD Program
- Postgraduate Medical Education Program
- በመቀጠል የህክምና ትምህርት
- ባዮኬሚስትሪ, የማይክሮባዮሎጂ እና Immunology
- Cellular and Molecular Medicine
- ኢፒዶሞሎጂ, Public Health and Preventive Medicine
- የድንገተኛ ሜዲስን
- የቤተሰብ መድሐኒት
- Innovation in Medical Education
- መድሃኒት (ክፍል)
- በፅንስና የማኅፀን
- የአይን ህክምና
- የፓቶሎጂ እና የላቦራቶሪ ሜድስን
- የህፃናት ህክምና
- የሥነ አእምሮ
- ቀዶ ሕክምና
- Chemistry and Biomolecular Sciences
- Earth እና የአካባቢ ሳይንስ
- የሂሳብ እና ስታትስቲክስ
- ማህበራዊ ሳይንሶች
- Feminist and Gender Studies
- International Development and Global Studies
- የፖለቲካ ጥናት
- Public and International Affairs
- ማህበራዊ ሥራ
- Sociological and Anthropological Studies
- Telfer School of Management
- አስፈፃሚ ኤምቢኤ
- የመንግሥት ገንዘብ አስተዳደር
- የሰው ኃይል አስተዳደር
- International Management
- በማኔጅመንት ኢንፎርሜሽን ሲስተምስ (ምን)
- Master in Business Admin.
- Master of Health Admin.
The university was established on 26 መስከረም 1848 as the College of Bytown by the first Roman Catholic bishop of Ottawa, Joseph-Bruno Guigues. He entrusted administration to the Missionary Oblates of Mary Immaculate. The college was originally located in Lower Town, housed in a wooden building next to the Notre-Dame Cathedral Basilica. ቢሆንም, space quickly became an issue for administrators, triggering two moves in 1852 and a final move to Sandy Hill in 1856. The Sandy Hill property was donated by Louis-Theodore Besserer, where he offered a substantial parcel from his estate for the college. The college was renamed College of Ottawa in 1861, following the city’s name change from Bytown to Ottawa. ውስጥ 1866, the college received its first charter, as well as university status, making it the final institution in Canada to receive a Royal Charter from London before the British North America Act, 1867 made education a provincial responsibility. በ 1872 the university had already begun to confer undergraduate degrees, with master’s degrees coming in 1875 and doctoral degrees in 1888. ላይ 5 የካቲት 1889, the university was granted a pontifical charter from Pope Leo XIII, elevating the university to a pontifical university.
The university faced a crisis when fire destroyed the main building on 2 ታህሳስ 1903. After the fire, the university hired New York architect A. የ. Von Herbulis to design its replacement, Tabaret Hall. It was among the first Canadian structures to be completely fireproof, built of reinforced concrete. Women first enrolled in 1919.
መውደቅ ውስጥ 1939, a Canadian Officer Training Corp was established at the university, with training beginning on in January 1940. The Canadian Officers’ Training Corps, University of Ottawa Contingent, which comprised a company, headquarters and three platoons in 1939, was authorized to become a battalion in 1940. በ 1941, the unit swelled to 550 men. An air force Officers’ Training Corp was created in 1942 and a naval Officers’ training corp in 1943. Participation in one of the three corps became mandatory for all students over 18, although they were not obliged to participate in the actual war at the end of their studies. በዚህ ጊዜ, the Royal Canadian Air Force used parts of the university’s grounds for training and the university constructed barracks to house members of the Canadian Women’s Army Corps. በጠቅላላው 1,158 students and alumni of the university enrolled the Canadian Forces during the Second World War, ይህም 50 died overseas. The unit was eventually disbanded during the unification of the Armed Forces in 1968.
The Ottawa architecture firm of Burgess, McLean & MacPhadyen designed the Eastern Ontario Institute of Technology (later to merge with the Ontario Vocational Centre and renamed Algonquin College), opened its new Rideau Campus on a 12-acre city owned Lees Avenue site in 1964. After being unused for a number of years, the midcentury academic complex was sold to the University of Ottawa in January 2007.
The university was reorganized on 1 ሀምሌ 1965 as a corporation independent from any outside body or religious organization, becoming publicly funded. ከዚህ የተነሳ, the civil and pontifical charters were transferred to the newly created Saint Paul University, federated with the corporation, while the remaining civil faculties were retained by the reorganized university.
ውስጥ 1974, a new policy mandated by the Government of Ontario strengthened institutional bilingualism at the university, with specific instructions to further bilingualism and biculturalism and preserve and develop French culture.
ውስጥ 1989, ዶ. Wilbert Keon of the University of Ottawa Heart Institute performed the country’s first neonatal artificial heart transplant on an 11-day-old baby.
ላይ 11 ህዳር 1998, during the University of Ottawa’s 150th anniversary celebrations, two war memorial plaques were unveiled in the foyer of Tabaret Hall which honour 1000 graduates of the university community who took part in armed conflict, especially the list of 50 graduates who lost their lives.
The engineering building, Col By Hall, was unveiled in September 2005 as a memorial dedicated to Lieutenant-Colonel John By, Royal Engineers.
ይፈልጋሉ discuss University of Ottawa ? ማንኛውም ጥያቄ, አስተያየት ወይም ግምገማዎችን
ከጓደኞችህ ጋር ይህን ጠቃሚ መረጃ ያጋሩ