- መኖሪያ ቤት
- በ Saskatchewan ዩኒቨርሲቲ
በ Saskatchewan ዩኒቨርሲቲ
የ በ Saskatchewan ዩኒቨርሲቲ is a Canadian public research university, ላይ የተመሰረተ 1907, እና Saskatoon ወደ ደቡብ በ Saskatchewan ወንዝ በስተ ምሥራቅ በኩል በሚገኘው, በ Saskatchewan, ካናዳ. አንድ “በ Saskatchewan አውራጃ አንድ ዩኒቨርሲቲ ለመመስረት እና ማካተት እርምጃ” የክልላዊ አውጪው ውስጥ ሲያልፍ ነበር 1907. ሚያዝያ ላይ አውራጃ ዩኒቨርሲቲ ያቋቋመ 3, 1907 “ዘር ጋር በተያያዘ ያለ ሰው ሁሉ ሁሉ ቅርንጫፎች ውስጥ ከፍተኛ ትምህርት ተቋማት በመስጠት እና ማንቃት ዓላማ, የሃይማኖት ወይም ሃይማኖት ሙሉ በሙሉ ጥቅም ለማግኘት”. The University of Saskatchewan is the largest education institution in the Canadian province of Saskatchewan. በተጨማሪም አጋርነት ስምምነት ጋር ያለው ብቸኛ የካናዳ ዩኒቨርሲቲ ነው በኦክስፎርድ ዩኒቨርሲቲ. በ Saskatchewan ዩኒቨርሲቲ በካናዳ ከፍተኛ የምርምር ዩኒቨርሲቲዎች መካከል አንዱ ነው (ካናዳ ምርምር ወንበሮች ብዛት ላይ የተመሠረተ) እና የካናዳ ምርምር ዩኒቨርስቲዎች መካከል U15 ቡድን አባል ነው (የ 15 ካናዳ ውስጥ አብዛኞቹ ምርምር-ከፍተኛ ዩኒቨርሲቲዎች).
በዩኒቨርሲቲው ውስጥ የእርሻ ኮሌጅ እንደ ጀመረ 1907 እና ቅጥያ የመጀመሪያው የካናዳ ዩኒቨርሲቲ-የተመሰረተ ክፍል ውስጥ የተቋቋመ 1910. እዚያ ነበሩ 120 ሄክታር (300 ኤከር) set aside for university buildings and 400 እርሱ ያለው (1,000 ኤከር) S የእርሻው U ለ, እና የግብርና መስኮች. በጠቅላላው 10.32 ኪሜ2 (3.98 sq mi) was annexed for the university. The main University campus is situated upon 981 እርሱ ያለው (2,425 ኤከር), with another 200 እርሱ ያለው (500 ኤከር) allocated for Innovation Place Research Park. በ Saskatchewan ዩኒቨርሲቲ agriculture college still has access to neighbouring urban research lands. The University of Saskatchewan’s Vaccine and Infectious Disease Organization (VIDO) ተቋም, (2003) ሰዎችም ሆኑ እንስሳት ለሁለቱም ኤን-የተሻሻለ የክትባት ክትባቶች ያዳብራል. ዩኒቨርሲቲው በካናዳ ብርሃን ምንጭ synchrotron ወደ ቤታቸው ደግሞ ነው, የካናዳ ሳይንስ ውስጥ ግዙፍ እና እጅግ ፈጠራ ኢንቨስትመንት አንዱ እንደሆነ ነው. አንድ የእርሻ ኮሌጅ እንደ አመጣጥ ጀምሮ, ምርምር በዩኒቨርሲቲው ውስጥ ትልቅ ሚና ተጫውቷል. S ላይ ኦርዮን ላይ የተሠራ ግኝቶች sulphate የመቋቋም የሲሚንቶ እና በራ-60 የካንሰር ሕክምና ክፍል ያካትታል. ዩኒቨርሲቲው ላይ ያቀርባል 200 የትምህርት ፕሮግራሞች. ዱንካን P. McColl የመጀመሪያው ሬጅስትራር ሆኜ ተሾምኩ, የመጀመሪያው ጉባኤ ማቋቋም ይህም ከ ዋና የፍትህ ኤድዋርድ ኤል. Wetmore የመጀመሪያው መራሄ እንደ ተመረጡ. ዋልተር ቻርልስ በመሪ ገዥዎች ዩኒቨርሲቲው ቦርድ የመጀመሪያ ፕሬዚዳንት ሆኑ.
ትምህርት ቤቶች / ኮሌጆች / ክፍሎች / ኮርሶች / ፋኩልቲዎች
- Agriculture and Bioresources
- Arts and Science
- Edwards School of Business
- School of Environment and Sustainability
- ምረቃ ጥናቶች እና ምርምር
- ሕፃናትን መንከባከብ
- Pharmacy and Nutrition
- School of Physical Therapy
- የሕዝብ ጤና ትምህርት ቤት
- Johnson-Shoyama Graduate School of Public Policy
- የእንስሳት ህክምና
The institution was modelled on the American state university, ቅጥያ ሥራ እና የሚተገበሩ ምርምር ላይ አጽንዖት ጋር. በ Saskatchewan ዩኒቨርሲቲ, at Saskatoon, was granted a provincial charter on April 3, 1907. A provincial statute known as the University Act. It provided for a publicly funded, yet independent institution to be created for the citizens of the whole province.
የ አስተዳደር ቶሮንቶ ድንጋጌ ሀገሩ ዩኒቨርሲቲ ላይ ከሚሰሙት ነበር 1906 ይህም መወሰኛ ምክር የያዘ የዩኒቨርሲቲ የመንግሥት አውጭ ሥርዓት አቋቋመ (ፉኩልቲ), የትምህርት መምሪያ ኃላፊነት, እና ገዥዎች ቦርድ (ዜጎች) የፋይናንስ መምሪያ ላይ ብቻ የተወሰነ ስልጣን እና ሌሎች ጉዳዮች ውስጥ ወደ መደበኛ ባለ ሥልጣን ያስተምራቸው. ፕሬዚዳንት, ቦርዱ የተሾመ, ነበር በሁለቱ አካላት መካከል አገናኝ ለማቅረብ እና ተቋማዊ አመራር ለማከናወን. The scope of the new institution was to include colleges of arts and science, including art, music and commerce, agriculture with forestry, domestic science, ትምህርት, ምህንድስና, ሕግ, መድሃኒት, የመድሃኒት ቤት, veterinary science and dentistry.
Saskatoon was chosen as the site for the University on April 7, 1909 by the board of governors. ጥቅምት ላይ 12, 1912 the first building opened its doors for student admission. It awarded its first degrees in 1912. የዚህ ክፍለ ዘመን መጀመሪያ ክፍል ውስጥ, የሙያ ትምህርት መለኮት ባህላዊ መስኮች በላይ ተንሰራፍተዋል, ሕግ እና መድሃኒት. ልዩ ኮርስ ሥራ የጀርመን-መሪነት የአሜሪካ ሞዴል እና ምርምር ሃልዮ መጠናቀቅ ላይ የተመሠረተ ምረቃ ስልጠና ተዋወቀ.
Battleford, Moose Jaw, ልዑል አልበርት, Regina, and Saskatoon all lobbied to be the location of the new university. Walter Murray preferred the provincial capital, Regina. In a politically influenced vote, Saskatoon was chosen on April 7, 1909.
Designed by David Robertson Brown (አርኪቴክት), the Memorial Gates were erected in 1927 at the corner of College Drive and Hospital Drive in honour of the University of Saskatchewan alumni who served in the First World War. A stone wall bears inscriptions of the names of the sixty seven university students and faculty who lost their lives while on service during World War I. The hallways of the Old Administrative Building (College Building) at the University of Saskatchewan are decorated with memorial scrolls in honour of the University of Saskatchewan alumni who served in the World Wars.
The National Film Board of Canada documentary “Prairie University” (1955) directed by John Feeney explores diverse research activities at the University of Saskatchewan on agriculture, መድሃኒት, and ice cream.
A college of veterinary medicine opened at the University of Saskatchewan on July 2, 1969. The University of Saskatchewan’s Arms were registered with the Canadian Heraldic Authority on February 15, 2001.
A location next to the South Saskatchewan River, across from the city centre of Saskatoon, was selected for the campus. David Robertson Brown of Brown & Vallance were the initial architects constructing a campus plan and the first university buildings in Collegiate Gothic style: The Prime Minister of Canada, Sir Wilfrid Laurier, laid the cornerstone of the first building, the College Building, on July 29, 1910. The first building to be started on the new campus, the College Building, built 1910–1912 opened in 1913; ውስጥ 2001, it was declared a National Historic Site of Canada.
Brown & Vallance designed the Administration Building (1910–12); Saskatchewan Hall Student Residence (1910–12). Brown & Vallance designed the Engineering Building (1910–12) as well as additions 1913 ውስጥ 1920 and rebuilt the building after it burned in 1925. Brown & Vallance designed the Barn and Stock Pavilion (1910–12) and Emmanuel College (1910–12). Brown & Vallance built the Faculty Club (1911–12) and rebuilt it after it burned in 1964. Brown & Vallance constructed the President’s Residence (1911–13) Qu’Appelle Hall Student Residence (1914-16) Physics Building (1919-21); Chemistry Building (1922-23); ሴንት. Andrew’s Presbyterian College (1922-23); Memorial Gates (1927–28) and the Field Husbandry Building (1929).
The original buildings were built using native limestone – greystone – which was mined just north of campus. ለዓመታት, this greystone became one of the most recognizable campus signatures. When the local supply of limestone was exhausted, the University turned to Tyndall stone, which is quarried in Manitoba.Saskatchewan’s Provincial University and Agricultural College were officially opened May 1, 1913 by Hon. Walter Scott.
The original architectural plan called for the university buildings to be constructed around a green space known as The Bowl. The original university buildings are now connected by skywalks and tunnels. Clockwise, from the north; Thorvaldson Building (ነሐሴ 22, 1924) (Spinks addition); ጂኦሎጂ, W.P. Thompson Biology (1960) adjoined to Physics Building (1921); College Building (ግንቦት 1, 1913) (Administration addition); Saskatchewan cojoined with Athabasca Hall (1964); Qu’Appelle Hall (1916); Marquis Hall adjoined to Place Riel – Qu’Appelle Addition; Murray Memorial Main Library (1956); ጥበባት (1960) cojoined with Law and adjoined to Commerce building complete the initial circle around the perimeter of the bowl.
Francis Henry Portnall and Frank Martin designed the Dairy & Soils Laboratory (1947).
Roughly adhering to the original plan of 1909, numerous colleges were established: ጥበባት & ሳይንስ (1909); ግብርና, now called Agriculture and Bioresources (1912); ኢንጂነሪንግ (1912); ሕግ (1913); የመድሃኒት ቤት, now called Pharmacy & ምግብ (1914); ንግድ, now the N. Murray Edwards School of Business (1917); መድሃኒት (1926); ትምህርት (1927); Home Economics (1928); ሕፃናትን መንከባከብ (1938); ምረቃ ጥናቶች እና ምርምር (1946); የሰውነት ማጎልመሻ, now called Kinesiology (1958); የእንስሳት ህክምና (1964); ዴንቲስትሪ (1965); and theSchool of Physical Therapy (1976).
The U of S also has several graduate programs amongst these colleges, which give rise to a masters or doctorate degree. ውስጥ 1966, the University of Saskatchewan introduced a masters program in adult education. Diploma, and certificate post secondary courses are also available to aid in professional development.
Theological Colleges, affiliated with the university, were also established: Emmanuel College – (Anglican denomination) (1909), ሴንት. እንድርያስ ኮሌጅ (እንደ Presbyterian College, በ Saskatchewan) then United Church of Canada (1913), Lutheran Theological Seminary (1920), ሴንት. Thomas More College (1936), and Central Pentecostal College(1983).
Regina College was saved from bankruptcy and became part of the university in 1934, and was given degree-granting privileges in 1959, making it a second University of Saskatchewan campus. By another act of legislation in 1974, Regina College was made an independent institution known as the University of Regina.
በ 1960 የተጀመሩ የዩኒቨርሲቲ ትምህርት ፖሊሲ ከፍተኛ ትምህርት ግለሰቦች እና ኅብረተሰብ ማህበራዊ ፍትህ እና የኢኮኖሚ ምርታማነት አንድ ቁልፍ መሆኑን የሕዝብ ግፊት እና እምነት ምላሽ. The single-university policy in the West was changed as existing colleges of the provincial universities gained autonomy as universities.
Correspondence courses were established in 1929.
Other federated and affiliated colleges include Briercrest Bible College and Biblical Seminary in Caronport, በ Saskatchewan; Gabriel Dumont College and St. Peter’s Historic Junior College in Muenster, በ Saskatchewan.
In the late 1990s, the U of S launched a major revitalisation program, comprising new capital projects such as an expansion to the Western College of Veterinary Medicine, the building of a new parkade, and a revision of its internal road layout (which has already seen the East Road access being realigned). The Thorvaldson Building, which is home to the departments of chemistry and computer science, hosts a new expansion known as the Spinks addition. The College of Pharmacy and Nutrition has also had a number of renovations.
ይፈልጋሉ discuss University of Saskatchewan ? ማንኛውም ጥያቄ, አስተያየት ወይም ግምገማዎችን
ከጓደኞችህ ጋር ይህን ጠቃሚ መረጃ ያጋሩ
Join to discuss of University of Saskatchewan.
ማስታወሻ ያዝ: EducationBro መጽሔት በ ዩኒቨርሲቲዎች መረጃ ማንበብ ችሎታ ይሰጣል 96 ቋንቋዎች, ነገር ግን ለሌሎች አባላት አክብሮት እና በእንግሊዝኛ አስተያየት ለመተው ይጠይቁሃል.