- Queen l'Università Belfast
Queen l'Università Belfast
You Mulateri Di L'amore liceanu Queen l'. L'Università unisci un patrimoniu storicu infrastrutture muderne. Just un 15 Renato spassighjata da centru dâ cità Belfast, tu Mulateri Di L'mai esse luntanu da u core di l 'azzioni.
Chì hè u vostru travagghiu sonniu? prugrammi gradu di l'Università sò creatu pè appruntà vi per u vostru carriera avvene. Vùagliu divintari un architettu, nu ncigneri o un medico? Comu è ghè ti vogghiu essiri, ci hè un incantu, aspittannu gradu di voi à piglià u vostru primu passu.
Micca sicura chi vo vulete esse sempre? Ùn ti ne fà. You Mulateri Di L'avemu l'occasione di fà vince una sperienza nantu à parechji di i livelli. Stu vi duna nu vantaggiu supra la cuncurrenza. è, mandulin Tu tu tu prontu à chjappu u so diploma? Careers l'Università Service pò dà ti guida persunale nant'à u vostru suivant passi.
lingua / Università / Enrichetta / corsi di lingua / Vociaru
Faculty of Medicine, Salute & Life Sciences
- Dental Surgery
- Agricultural Technology with Professional Studies
- Biochemistry with Professional Studies
- Sciences Biological
- Biological Sciences with Professional Studies
- Science G.
- Food Quality, Safety and Nutrition with Professional Studies
- Biology Human
- Land Use and Environmental Management with Professional Studies
- Marine Biology with Professional Studies
- Microbiology with Professional Studies
- Midwifery Sciences
- Nursing (Adult – September intake)
- Nursing (Children’s)
- Nursing (Learning Disability)
- Nursing (Mental Health)
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Zoology with Professional Studies
- Energy, Ambiente è durabilità
- BAO Medicine
- Food Science and Food Security with Professional Studies
Faculty of Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences
- Criminology and Sociology
- Studi Film
- Antropolugia di a sucetà
- Actuarial Science and Risk Management
- Business Economics
- Management Business
- Finance with a Year in Industry
- International Business with French
- International Business with German
- International Business with Mandarin Chinese
- International Business with Portuguese
- International Business with Spanish
- Music Technology and Sonic Arts
- Work suciale
- Zoccu distinchi
Faculty of Engineering è fisica Sciences
- Per Stranieri Aerospace
- Geniu civile
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Per Stranieri Manicure Scissors
- Product Design Engineering
- Software and Electronic Systems Engineering
- Matematica e Fisica Applied
- Archaeology-Palaeoecology and Geography
- Chemistry mèdichi
- Planning, Environment and Development
- Chemical Technology
- Environmental and Civil Engineering
- Structural Engineering with Architecture
- European Planning
Queen’s University Belfast has its roots in the Belfast Academical Institution, Vinni funnata ntô 1810, one of the United Kingdom’s 10 oldest universities, and remains as the Royal Belfast Academical Institution. The present university was first chartered as “Queen’s College, Belfast” in 1845, when it was associated with the simultaneously founded Queen’s College, Cork, and Queen’s College, Galway, as part of the Queen’s University of Ireland – founded to encourage higher education for Catholics and Presbyterians, as a counterpart to Trinity College, Dublin, then an Anglican institution. Queen’s College, Belfast, aprendu a 1849. Its main building, the Lanyon Building, was designed by the English architect, Sir Charles Lanyon. At its opening, it had 23 prufissura e 343 i studienti. Some early students at Queen’s University Belfast took University of London examinations.
lu Irish Universities Act, 1908 dissolved the Royal University of Ireland, which had replaced the Queen’s University of Ireland in 1879, and created two separate universities: the current National University of Ireland and Queen’s University of Belfast.
On 20 Ghjugnu 2006 the university announced a £259 million investment programme focusing on facilities, recruitment and research. One of the outcomes of this investment has been a new university library; the McClay library was designed by Boston-based architects Sheply, Bulfinch, Richardson & Abbott, working in association with Belfast architects, Robinson Patterson Partnership, and opened in July 2009. The building has been named in honour of Sir Allen McClay, a major benefactor of Queen’s University and of the Library.
in ghjugnu 2010, the university announced that they would be launching a £7.5m Ansin international research hub with Seagate Technologies.
Queen’s is one of the largest employers in Northern Ireland, with a total workforce of 3,903, of whom 2,414 were members of academic, academic-related and research staff and 1,489 were administrative employees.
Voli discuss Queen’s University Belfast ? ogni quistioni, commenti o riviste
Share stu infurmazione interessante cù i vostri amichi
Join to discuss of Queen’s University Belfast.
Da nutà: EducationBro Magazine chì vi dà a capacità à leghje cymbalaria università à 96 Lingua, ma no ti dumandu à rispittà altri membri è lascià missaghji in francese.