- Belgorod State University
Belgorod State University
Belgorod State University tilbyder sine studerende alle fordelene ved et moderne universitet: personlig atmosfære, individuel vejledning af engagerede lærerkræfter og moderne udstyr i auditorier og laboratorier. Den høje kvalitet af den akademiske uddannelse med dens stærke vægt på praktisk erfaring og anvendelighed har ført til topplaceringer i alle relevante russiske universitetsranglister.
Boliger er indrettet til udenlandske studerende i studerende indkvartering. Campus i vores universitet med sine moderne bygninger og grønt område ligger tæt på byens centrum og alle faciliteter er inden for gåafstand.
Mission Belgorod State National Research University er at løse problemstillinger i den internationale og nationale plan og, harmonisk integrere pædagogiske, forskning, sociale og kulturelle funktioner universitetet, at uddanne højt kvalificerede fagfolk i stand til at sikre konkurrenceevnen for Rusland og Belgorod-regionen på den globale socioøkonomiske arena, bevare og udvikle det kulturelle og moralske arv af landet og regionen.
- 24 tusinde studerende fra 85 regioner i Rusland;
- Mere end 2200 udenlandske studerende fra 79 lande;
- 15 Fælles uddannelsesprojekter med de bedste universiteter i Europa, Asia-Pacific-regionen og USA;
- Bachelor- og kandidatuddannelser på engelsk;
- Over 140 aftaler om internationalt samarbejde;
- 11 Associates og medlemmer af russiske videnskabsakademi,
- Over 1,200 Læger og Kandidater af Science,
- 7 institutter, 3 Fakulteter, Medical College, 2 grene;
- 19 core afdelinger og 102 underafdelinger;
- 278 licenserede specialiteter fra bachelor- og kandidatuddannelser;
- 14 Kandidat og doktorafhandling råd;
- 50 videnskabelige retninger af grundforskning og anvendt forskning
- 1 Science skole;
- 55 forskningscentre og laboratorier ;
- 3 fælles brug centre for videnskabeligt udstyr;
- 38 forskning, videnskabelige og uddannelsesmæssige centre;
- 6 videnskabelige centre;
- BSU Teknologiske Cluster "High Technologies" med en virksomhed inkubator;
- Regional IP center;
- 26 Postgraduate uddannelsesprogrammer i 80 specialiteter;
- Studerende’ Union samling 19 studerende’ foreninger;
- Youth Cultural Centre, som omfatter 16 studerende kunstforeninger;
- BelSU Library System:
- 6 læsning haller,
- 5 levering skriveborde,
- 1,2 mln. udgaver;
- Mere end 4000 computere (herunder filialer og Medical College).
- 72 computer klasseværelser (herunder filialer og Medical College);
- 20 akademiske bygninger;
- 6 sovesale;
- "Belgorod" Publishing House;
- St. Gabriel Church of BelSU;
- Apotek licens til at forberede sammensatte narkotika;
- "Nezhegol" Recreation Complex;
- Museum Complex (Universitets History Museum, Zoologisk Museum, Mineralogical Museum, N. Strakhov Bibliotek-Museum);
- BelSU Healthcare Center;
- Ridning Skole;
- Svetlana Khorkina Sports Complex.
Skoler / Gymnasier / Afdelinger / Kurser / Fakulteter
- Institut for lov
- Institut for Pædagogik
- Faculty of Physical Education
- Faculty of Preschool, Primary and Special education
- Faculty of History and Philology
- Faculty of Mathematics and Science Education
- Fakultetet for fremmedsprog
- Faculty of Psychology
- Institute of Medicine
- Faculty of medical Affairs and Pediatrics
- Dental faculty
- Fakultetet for Farmaci
- Medical College
- The Institute of Cross-cultural Communications and International Relations
- The Preparatory Faculty
- Institute of Management
- Institute of Economy
- Institute of Engineering Technology and Natural Science
- Faculty of Mining and Natural Resource Management
- Fakultet Journalistik
- Faculty of Theology and Social Sciences
- Alexeyevka branch
- Stary Oskol branch
The history of our University is closely connected with the history of pedagogic education in Russia. The reforms of 1860s promoted the speeding-up of economy, trade and military science development and brought about the increase of educational establishments. Siden 1872 special educational institutions – teaching institutes – were established.
Den september 26, 1876 in a district town Belgorod the Teacher’s Training Institute – the ninth one in Russia – was founded by the order of the Ministry of Public Education. Since that time the difficult but interesting way of our University has begun.
juni 4, 1919 Belgorod Teacher’s Training Institute was reorganized into Belgorod Pedagogical Institute by the order of the People’s Commissariat for Education of the RSFSR, og i 1920 it was reorganized into Belgorod Institute of Public Education.
I 1922 Belgorod Institute of Public Education was reorganized into Belgorod Practical Institute of Public Education, which was reordered into the Pedagogical Secondary School in September, 1923.
I 1939 it became the Teacher’s Training Institute again.
I 1941, when World War II began, the Institute stopped functioning. In1944, when the fascists invaders were driven out from the territory of the USSR, the Institute resumed its work in Stary Oskol town as Belgorod was destroyed during the war. After the war the Institute successfully developed its activity.
juni 21, 1954 the Teacher’s Training Institute was reorganized into the Pedagogical Institute.
I 1957 the Institute was removed to Belgorod and placed in a building in Kommunisticheskaya street (today it’s the building of the Social-Theological Faculty, 78 Preobrazhenskaya street).
I 1966 the Institute moved into a new building in Stydencheskaya street.
I 1967 Belgorod State Pedagogical Institute was named after М.S. Olminsky (Decision of the Council of Ministers of the RSFSR No.411 of June 6, 1967, Decree of the Minister of Education of the RSFSR No.142 of June 29, 1967).
I 1994 Belgorod State Pedagogical Institute named after М.S. Olminsky was renamed as Belgorod State Pedagogical University named after М.S. Olminsky (Decree of the National Council’s Higher Education of the Russian Federation No.1005 of October 13, 1994 On renaming of higher educational establishments).
I juli, 1996 on the base of Belgorod State Pedagogical Institute named after М.S. Olminsky of the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation, Belgorod Territorial Faculty of Russian Distance Learning Finance and Economics Institute of the National Council’s Higher Education of the Russian Federation and Belgorod Medical College of Belgorod Region Administration, Belgorod State University of National Council’s Higher Education of the Russian Federation was founded, which is a successor of the above listed institutes (Decree of the President of the Russian Federation No.1030 of July 12, 1996, Decision of the Government of the Russian Federation No.880 of July 23, 1996, Decree of the National Council’s Higher Education of the Russian Federation No.1410 of August 14, 1996).
Legal succession of Belgorod State University to Belgorod Pedagogical Institute, grundlagt i 1876, is stated by Decision of Belgorod Region Arbitration Court of August 1, 2001 with regard to case А08-2793/01-6.
Den december 5, 2002 Belgorod State University was added to the Unified State Register of Legal Entities as the State Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education Belgorod State University.
Den January 17, 2005 the State Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education Belgorod State University was added to the Unified State Register of Legal Entities as the State Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education “Belgorod State University”.
I 2010 the State University (“BelSU”) was the only academic institution of the Belgorod region, as well as of the Central Federal District (except universities of the capital of Russia), to be granted the “National Research University” status (Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No.812-r of May 20, 2010).
I 2011, on the basis of changing of the existent type of the State Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education “Belgorod State University”, det Federal State Autonomous Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education “Belgorod State National Research University”(the National Research University “BelSU”)blev grundlagt (Decree of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation No.129 of February 1, 2011).
The Russian Federation is a founder of the National Research University “BelSU. Powers and authority of the founder of the University are exercised by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation.
Vil du have discuss Belgorod State University ? Ethvert spørgsmål, kommentarer eller anmeldelser
Del denne nyttige info med dine venner
Join to discuss of Belgorod State University.
BEMÆRK: EducationBro Magazine giver dig mulighed for at læse information om universiteter på 96 sprog, men vi beder dig om at respektere andre medlemmer og efterlade kommentarer på engelsk.