- High School na hEacnamaíochta
High School na hEacnamaíochta
Go comhsheasmhach rangaithe mar cheann de na hollscoileanna is fearr Rúise, an Is Scoil Ard na hEacnamaíochta ina cheannaire in oideachas na Rúise and one of the preeminent economics and social sciences universities in eastern Europe and Eurasia. Having rapidly grown into a well-renowned research university over two decades, Leagann an FSS féin seachas lena láithreacht idirnáisiúnta agus comhoibriú.
High School na hEacnamaíochta dáimhe, taighdeoirí, agus mic léinn ionadaíocht thar 50 tíortha, and are dedicated to maintaining the highest academic standards. Our newly-adopted structural reforms support HSE’s drive to internationalize and the groundbreaking research of our faculty, taighdeoirí, agus mic léinn.
Anois ollscoil dhinimiciúil le ceithre campais, HSE is a leader in combining Russian education traditions with the best international teaching and research practices. HSE offers outstanding educational programmes from secondary school to doctoral studies, le ranna barr agus ionaid taighde i roinnt réimsí idirnáisiúnta.
Scoileanna / Coláistí / Ranna / Cúrsaí / dámha
- Dámh na hEacnamaíochta
- School of Theoretical Economics
- School of Applied Economics
- School of Finance
- Scoil na Matamaitice
- School of Statistics and Data Analysis
- Faculty of World Economics and International Affairs
- School of World Economy
- School of International Affairs
- School of Asian Studies
- Faculty of Business and Management
- Scoil Riarachán Gnó
- School of Logistics
- School of Business Informatics
- Higher School of Business Informatics
- Institute of Innovation Management
- International Centre of Training in Logistics
- Institute of Information Technologies
- Higher School of Project Management
- Institute of Communication Management
- Higher School of Marketing and Business Development
- International Institute of Administration and Business
- Dámh na hEolaíochta Ríomhaireachta
- School of Software Engineering
- School of Data Analysis and Artificial Intelligence
- Big Data and Information Retrieval School
- Dámh na Matamaitice
- Moscow State Institute of Electronics and Mathematics
- Dámh an Dlí
- Faculty of Communications, Media and Design
- School of Media Communications
- School of Integrated Communications
- Scoil an Dearaidh
- Dámh na nDaonnachtaí
- Scoil na Staire
- School of Cultural Studies
- School of Linguistics
- School of Philology
- School of Philosophy
- School of Foreign Languages
- Dámh na nEolaíochtaí Sóisialta
- School of Sociology
- School of Public Administration
- Scoil na Síceolaíochta
- Institiúid Oideachais
- Institute of Demography
- Public Policy Department
- Graduate School of Urban Studies and Planning
- Banking Institute
- Graduate School of Urban Studies and Planning
- Scoil Chéimithe na Bainistíochta
- Higher School of Jurisprudence
- GASIS Institute of Continuing Professional Education
- A.B. Soloviev Institute for State and Local Procurement Management
- Institute of Professional Retraining
- International Institute of Statistical Education
- Institute for Statistical Studies and Economics of Knowledge
HSE was founded on November 27, 1992, by Yevgeny Yasin, Yaroslav Kuzminov, Revold Entov, Oleg Ananyin and Rustem Nureev. These founders were well known Russian economists who believed in market reforms and HSE was established to support the new Russian reformist government plans. From the very start, HSE was able to benefit from resources under the European Communities TACIS programme.
HSE aimed to renew the training of the Russian business community in economics. In the Soviet Union the teaching of political economy was dominated by Marxist ideology and could not meet international standards. From the mid-1980s Kouzminov, Entov, Nureev and Ananyin introduced new courses in mathematics, economics and statistics in the leading Russian universities. Later some of the students who attended these courses became HSE tutors. Dá ainneoin sin, Soviet education in economics was believed not to reflect market standards and a new type of education in social sciences was needed to make new Russian scientists, officials and businessmen understand the market economy. in 1991 with the support of the Russian Government a new university was established. Today the university continues to expand such areas as mathematics, fealsúnacht, and political studies and design.
in 1995 the HSE was awarded university status. In cooperation with leading European universities, such as Erasmus University Rotterdam, the University Paris I Pantheon-Sorbonne, and the London School of Economics and Political Science, it established itself as a leading university in Russia in the field of economics, social and political sciences. The HSE is ranked among the top-three most popular and prestigious universities in Russia (MSU – MGIMO – HSE).
in 2003 the HSE became a member of the European University Association (USA) and joined the Institutional Management in Higher Education (IMHE) programme of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD). The university actively participates in the EUA and IMHE projects, aimed at enhancing the quality of university programmes, research and governance. in 2004 it carried out an Internationalization Quality Review and started working in the Quality Culture network on research management.
The university has established and maintained connections with international research and educational institutions including the London School of Economics, the Erasmus University Rotterdam, DAAD and many others.
Ar mhaith leat discuss High School of Economics ? aon cheist, tuairimí nó athbhreithnithe
Comhroinn an eolas úsáideach le do chairde
Join to discuss of High School of Economics.
TABHAIR FAOI DEARA: EducationBro Magazine Tugann tú cumas eolas faoi ollscoileanna a léamh ag 96 teangacha, ach iarraimid ort a urramú baill eile agus tuairimí a fhágáil i mBéarla.