- Oilthigh na Banrigh Beul Feirste
Oilthigh na Banrigh Beul Feirste
Thu gràdh ag ionnsachadh aig Banrigh. Tha Oilthigh measgachadh beartach dualchas eachdraidheil le goireasan ùr-nodha. dìreach 15 mionaidean coiseachd do Bheul Feirste bho meadhan a 'bhaile, thu riamh a bhith fada bho cridhe an gnìomh.
Dè ur aisling obair? An t-Oilthigh ceum prògraman air an dealbh gus ullachadh airson ur dreuchd san àm ri teachd. Ag iarraidh a bhith na ailtire, innleadair no dotair? Ge be dè tha thu ag iarraidh a bhith, tha foirfe ceum feitheimh airson tu a ghabhail do 'chiad cheum.
Chan eil mi cinnteach dè tha thu ag iarraidh a bhith fhathast? Na gabh dragh. Thu an cothrom gus eòlas-obrach fhaighinn air mòran de na ceuman. Tha seo a 'toirt dhut buannachd thairis air na co-fharpais. agus, nuair a tha thu deiseil gus ceumnachadh? Dhreuchdan an Oilthigh Faodaidh Seirbheis pearsanta a thoirt dhut air an stiùireadh agad h-ath cheumannan.
Sgoiltean / colaistean / roinnean / cùrsaichean / dàmhan
Dàmh Eòlas an Leighis, slàinte & Saidheansan beatha
- Dental Surgery
- Agricultural Technology with Professional Studies
- Biochemistry with Professional Studies
- Saidheansan Bith-
- Biological Sciences with Professional Studies
- Bith-mheidigeach Saidheans
- Food Quality, Safety and Nutrition with Professional Studies
- Human Biology
- Land Use and Environmental Management with Professional Studies
- Marine Biology with Professional Studies
- Microbiology with Professional Studies
- Midwifery Sciences
- Banaltruim (Adult – September intake)
- Banaltruim (Children’s)
- Banaltruim (Learning Disability)
- Banaltruim (Mental Health)
- Cungaidhean-leigheis Saidheansan
- Zoology with Professional Studies
- Cumhachd, Àrainneachd is Seasmhachd
- BAO Medicine
- Food Science and Food Security with Professional Studies
Dàmh nan Ealain, nan Daonnachdan & Saidheansan sòisealta
- Criminology and Sociology
- film Eòlais
- Actuarial Science and Risk Management
- Gnìomhachas Economics
- Business Management
- Finance with a Year in Industry
- International Business with French
- International Business with German
- International Business with Mandarin Chinese
- International Business with Portuguese
- International Business with Spanish
- Music Technology and Sonic Arts
- Obair shòisealta
Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Innleadaireachd
- Innleadaireachd Shìobhalta
- Dealanach agus eileagtronaigeach Innleadaireachd
- Mechanical Engineering
- Product Design Engineering
- Software and Electronic Systems Engineering
- Gnìomhaichte Matamataig agus Fiosaig
- Archaeology-Palaeoecology and Geography
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Dealbhadh, Environment and Development
- Theoretical Physics
- Chemical Technology
- Environmental and Civil Engineering
- Structural Engineering with Architecture
- European Planning
Queen’s University Belfast has its roots in the Belfast Academical Institution, a chaidh a stèidheachadh ann an 1810, one of the United Kingdom’s 10 oldest universities, and remains as the Royal Belfast Academical Institution. The present university was first chartered as “Queen’s College, Beul Feirste” ann an 1845, when it was associated with the simultaneously founded Queen’s College, Cork, and Queen’s College, Galway, as part of the Queen’s University of Ireland – founded to encourage higher education for Catholics and Presbyterians, as a counterpart to Trinity College, Dublin, then an Anglican institution. Queen’s College, Beul Feirste, fhosgladh ann an 1849. Its main building, the Lanyon Building, was designed by the English architect, Sir Charles Lanyon. At its opening, it had 23 agus ollamhan 343 oileanaich. Some early students at Queen’s University Belfast took University of London examinations.
Tha Irish Universities Act, 1908 dissolved the Royal University of Ireland, which had replaced the Queen’s University of Ireland in 1879, and created two separate universities: the current National University of Ireland and Queen’s University of Belfast.
On 20 An t-Ògmhios 2006 the university announced a £259 million investment programme focusing on facilities, recruitment and research. One of the outcomes of this investment has been a new university library; the McClay library was designed by Boston-based architects Sheply, Bulfinch, Richardson & Abbott, working in association with Belfast architects, Robinson Patterson Partnership, and opened in July 2009. The building has been named in honour of Sir Allen McClay, a major benefactor of Queen’s University and of the Library.
Anns an Ògmhios 2010, the university announced that they would be launching a £7.5m Ansin international research hub with Seagate Technologies.
Queen’s is one of the largest employers in Northern Ireland, with a total workforce of 3,903, of whom 2,414 were members of academic, academic-related and research staff and 1,489 were administrative employees.
A bheil thu ag iarraidh discuss Queen’s University Belfast ? Gheibh ceist sam bith, beachdan no lèirmheas
Sgaoil seo feumail info le do charaidean
Join to discuss of Queen’s University Belfast.
THOIR AN AIRE: EducationBro Magazine 'toirt dhut comas leughaidh aig oilthighean mu info 96 chànanan, ach tha sinn ag iarraidh oirbh urram buill eile agus beachdan fhàgail anns a 'Bheurla.