- Jami'ar Southern Queensland
Jami'ar Southern Queensland
A Jami'ar Southern Queensland (USQ) ne mai matsakaici-sized, yankin jami'a tushen a Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia, da uku jami'a cibiyoyin karatun a Toowoomba, Springfield and Ipswich. It offers courses in law, kiwon lafiya, injiniya, da kimiyyar, business, ilimi, da kuma zane-zane. USQ has been a leader in distance learning by leveraging technology since the 1970s, which has allowed it to serve rural Queensland and international communities through its on campus, kashe harabar, and online programs. a 1998 it was named World’s Best On and Off Campus University by the International Council for Open and Distance Education and was winner of the Australian University of the Year Award in 2000-2001.
Yana aiki uku cibiyoyin bincike da bakwai cibiyoyin bincike da mayar da hankali a kan wani m kewayon aiki, m, kimiyya, muhalli, da fasaha al'amurran da suka shafi.
The ma'aikata da aka kafa a 1967 kamar yadda Darling Downs harabar na Queensland Cibiyar Fasaha. a 1971, it became the Darling Downs Institute of Advanced Education, sa'an nan Jami'ar College of Southern Queensland a 1990 kuma a karshe Jami'ar Southern Queensland a 1992.
USQ alfahari goyon bayan, dabi'u, kuma girmama m iri-iri na al'adu na asalin, harsuna, and beliefs within the university. We work to provide information to all members of USQ, kazalika da na gida da kuma na kasa da kasa al'umma.
a USQ, muna alfahari da mu bambancin:
- mu a halin yanzu ma'aikatan da aka haife shi a 66 qasashe daban-daban
- muna da 33 'Yan asalin nahiyar ma'aikatan
- 17% mu dalibi yawan ne kasa da kasa dalibai
- our international students come from 94 qasashe daban-daban
- 101 different languages are spoken by our active (Australia da kasa da kasa) dalibai.
USQ fitattu don samar da wani hadari koyo yanayi inda duk dalibai da kuma ma'aikatan iya bayyane raba ra'ayoyi da girmamawa bayyana ra'ayin – regardless of their culture identity or religious affiliation. By acknowledging and respecting our diversity, mu iya arfafa ha] in gudanar da bincike} o} arin, kuma yabo USQ koyarwar da kuma ilmantarwa kwarewa.
a USQ, mu yi qoqarin:
- ƙarfafa USQ jagoranci a nau'o 'insa a cikin Australian mafi girma ilimi tsarin da kasashen waje
- taimakawa wajen na musamman ainihi USQ by tasowa m shirye-shirye a kan nau'o 'insa
- unsa Jami'ar kuma unguwannin a nau'o 'insa, ta hanyar isar da takamaiman, al'umma daidaitacce shirye-shirye
- ci gaba kusa hadin gwiwa tsakanin gwamnatoci da kuma wadanda ba gwamnati kungiyoyi a gida, jihar da kuma matakin kasa a fannin nau'o 'insa
- goyi bayan ginin karfi al'adun nau'o 'insa da dalibi daukar ma'aikata, bidi'a a cikin koyo da koyarwa da kuma internationalization
- taimaka wajen internationalization na Jami'ar, da kuma
- inganta manufar nau'o 'insa da amfãni a yi.
Schools / kolejoji / sashen / Darussan / ikon tunani
- business & kasuwanci
- Creative Arts & Media
- Engineering & Built Environment
- Health & Community
- Adam & sadarwa
- Information Technology
- Law and Justice
- Harshen Turanci
- Pathways Programs
- Professional Development
In less than fifty years we have become a prominent multi-campus teaching and research institution providing education worldwide. Woven into the fabric of USQ is the vision and determination of many University and community members who, over the years, have been instrumental in implementing expansion and growth, shaping what we see today.
1967 Queensland Institute of Technology (Darling Downs)
a 2 Disamba 1960 a public meeting of over 200 people from Toowoomba and surrounds led to the founding of the Darling Downs University Establishment Association under the Chairmanship of Dr Alex McGregor. Their purpose was to set up a higher education institution on the Darling Downs. The Association, with the support of the local community, lobbied government, raised funds and eventually succeeded with the formation of the Queensland Institute of Technology (Darling Downs) a kan 2 Fabrairu 1967.
From one building in a bare green field, a Principal, eight full-time and five part-time academics, and five support staff taught our first 140 dalibai 29 courses in engineering, business studies and science at Diploma and Certificate levels. From these humble beginnings a fine institution has grown.
1971 Darling Downs Institute of Advanced Education (DDIAE)
a watan Yuni 1971, the Institute became an autonomous multi-purpose college under the control of its own College Council.
The DDIAE approach was centred on student-focussed learning and teaching through employment-focussed curricula. Professional courses were offered in:
- bayanai da fasaha
- creative and liberal arts.
The DDIAE underwent enormous growth in the student body between 1970 da kuma 1990 and consequently, the Toowoomba campus grew immensely.
Distance education delivery became our student’s preferred study mode during the mid-1970s. By 1980, external enrolments exceeded on-campus enrolments, and provided us with the opportunity to enter the international market. a lokacin 1986-7 we accepted no less than three-quarters of Australia’s off-shore international student enrolments.
1990 University College of Southern Queensland (UCSQ)
In the late 1980s the DDIAE moved towards achieving full university status, initially as a University College for an interim period under the sponsorship of the University of Queensland.
During this time our first professors were appointed, major research programs were established, new teaching programs were introduced, and what would become a $100m capital works program over the next decade was commenced.
1992 Jami'ar Southern Queensland (USQ)
The institution gained full university status in 1992, becoming the University of Southern Queensland (USQ). The University has changed dramatically in many ways since then, duk da:
- developing a significant research profile
- expanding our postgraduate coursework programs
- establishing significant branch campuses: Fraser Coast Campus in Hervey Bay on the central Queensland coast and the Springfield Campus in Brisbane’s western corridor
- expanding our ties with local communities, such as partnering to establish the Queensland College of Wine Tourism in Stanthorpe with the Department of Education and Training and Southern Queensland Institute of TAFE
- further expanding international programs including developing relationships with major off-shore centres and a strong on-shore presence through the Sydney Education Centre.
Kuna so discuss University of Southern Queensland ? Duk wani question, comments ko reviews
Tura wannan m info tare da abokanka
Join to discuss of University of Southern Queensland.
lura: EducationBro Magazine ya ba ka ikon karanta info game jami'o'i a 96 harsuna, amma mun tambaye ku girmama sauran members kuma barin comments in English.