- Sarauniya ta Jami'ar Belfast
Sarauniya ta Jami'ar Belfast
Za ku ji son karatu a Sarauniya. The University hadawa mai arziki tarihi al'adunmu da zamani wurare. just a 15 minti tafiya daga Belfast tsakiyar birnin, ba za ku taba zama da nisa daga cikin zuciya na mataki.
Menene barcinka aiki? The University digiri shirye-shirye an tsara su don shirya muku nan gaba aiki. So zama wani m, injiniya, ko kuma likita? Duk abin da ka so ka zama, akwai wani m mataki jira a gare ka ka yi m mataki na farko.
Ba tabbatar da abin da ka ke so ka zama yet? Kada ka damu. Za ku ji da damar samun aiki kwarewa a kan da dama daga cikin digiri. Wannan ya ba ka da wani amfani a kan gasar. kuma, a lokacin da kana shirye ka kammala karatu? The University ta ayyukan dindindin Service iya ba ka na sirri shiriya a kan matakai na gaba.
Schools / kolejoji / Departments / Darussan / ikon tunani
Faculty of Medicine, Lafiya & Life Sciences
- Dental Surgery
- Agricultural Technology with Professional Studies
- Biochemistry with Professional Studies
- Halittu Sciences
- Biological Sciences with Professional Studies
- ilimin halittu da aikin likita Science
- Food Quality, Safety and Nutrition with Professional Studies
- Human Biology
- Land Use and Environmental Management with Professional Studies
- Marine Biology with Professional Studies
- Microbiology with Professional Studies
- Midwifery Sciences
- Nursing (Adult – September intake)
- Nursing (Children’s)
- Nursing (Learning Disability)
- Nursing (Mental Health)
- pharmaceutical Sciences
- Zoology with Professional Studies
- Energy, Environment and Sustainability
- BAO Medicine
- Food Science and Food Security with Professional Studies
Faculty of Arts, Adam & Social Sciences
- Criminology and Sociology
- Film Nazarin
- Social Anthropology
- ilimin halayyar zaman jama'a
- Actuarial Science and Risk Management
- Business Economics
- business Management
- tattalin arziki
- Finance with a Year in Industry
- International Business with French
- International Business with German
- International Business with Mandarin Chinese
- International Business with Portuguese
- International Business with Spanish
- Music Technology and Sonic Arts
- Social Work
Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Wuta da lantarki Engineering
- Ininiyan inji
- Product Design Engineering
- Software and Electronic Systems Engineering
- Aiyuka lissafi da kuma Physics
- Archaeology-Palaeoecology and Geography
- labarin kasa
- magani Chemistry
- Planning, Environment and Development
- Irfanin Physics
- Chemical Technology
- Environmental and Civil Engineering
- Structural Engineering with Architecture
- European Planning
Queen’s University Belfast has its roots in the Belfast Academical Institution, wanda aka kafa a 1810, one of the United Kingdom’s 10 oldest universities, and remains as the Royal Belfast Academical Institution. The present university was first chartered as “Queen’s College, Belfast” a 1845, when it was associated with the simultaneously founded Queen’s College, Cork, and Queen’s College, Galway, as part of the Queen’s University of Ireland – founded to encourage higher education for Catholics and Presbyterians, as a counterpart to Trinity College, Dublin, then an Anglican institution. Queen’s College, Belfast, bude a 1849. Its main building, the Lanyon Building, was designed by the English architect, Sir Charles Lanyon. At its opening, it had 23 furofesoshi, kuma 343 dalibai. Some early students at Queen’s University Belfast took University of London examinations.
A Irish Universities Act, 1908 dissolved the Royal University of Ireland, which had replaced the Queen’s University of Ireland in 1879, and created two separate universities: the current National University of Ireland and Queen’s University of Belfast.
A 20 Yuni 2006 the university announced a £259 million investment programme focusing on facilities, recruitment and research. One of the outcomes of this investment has been a new university library; the McClay library was designed by Boston-based architects Sheply, Bulfinch, Richardson & Abbott, working in association with Belfast architects, Robinson Patterson Partnership, and opened in July 2009. The building has been named in honour of Sir Allen McClay, a major benefactor of Queen’s University and of the Library.
a watan Yuni 2010, the university announced that they would be launching a £7.5m Ansin international research hub with Seagate Technologies.
Queen’s is one of the largest employers in Northern Ireland, with a total workforce of 3,903, of whom 2,414 were members of academic, academic-related and research staff and 1,489 were administrative employees.
Kuna so discuss Queen’s University Belfast ? Duk wani question, comments ko reviews
Tura wannan m info tare da abokanka
Join to discuss of Queen’s University Belfast.
lura: EducationBro Magazine ya ba ka ikon karanta info game jami'o'i a 96 harsuna, amma mun tambaye ku girmama sauran members kuma barin comments in English.