- kulanui o
- Belgorod State University
Belgorod State University
Belgorod State University e kaumaha ana i kona nä haumäna a pau i na pono a pau o ke kulanui kēia: ka lewa, kanaka mentoring ma ka hana aʻo limahana, a me ke kālā pono i ka haʻi'ōlelo keʻena, a me Keʻena Hoʻokolohua. Ka kbps o ka kālaiʻike aʻo a me kona kākauʻana ikaika ma ka mea hiki hana, a me applicability i alakai i luna kulana ma na mea a pau i pili Lūkini kulanui loipālākiō.
Ei? Ua hoʻonohonoho no ka mea, na nā haumāna ma nā haumāna noho. Ke kula nui o ko kakou kulanui a me kona kēia hale, a me omaomao wahi, ae waiho kokoke i ke kulanakauhale kikowaena, a me na mea a pau iauaeoia a pau i loko o hele mamao.
Ka Misiona o Belgorod State National Research University mea e hoʻoponopono i noiʻi pilikia o ka lahui a me ka aina me ka unahiʻole, a me, harmoniously integrating i ka hoʻonaʻauao ', noiʻi, pono a me nā hana o ke Kulanui, lńkou nui palapala hōʻoia 'Oihana hiki hoi ke kaulike i ka competitiveness o Rusia, a me Belgorod? aeiia ma ka global socioeconomic Arena, ka hoopakele ana a me ka ulu i ka nohona a me ka pono hoʻoilina o ka aina, a me ka aina.
- 24 tausani nā haumāna mai 85 wahi o Rusia;
- More than 2200 haole nā haumāna mai 79 'āina;
- 15 Olelo Educational home me ka luna kulanui oʻEulopa, Asia-Pakipika, a me USA;
- Pili no ke keiki a ka Haku ke degere papahana ma English;
- Over 140 aelike ai no ka lahui alu like 'ana;
- 11 Hoa, a me nā lālā o Russian Ke Kai O Sciences,
- Over 1,200 Kauka a me na moho o ka Science,
- 7 Institutes, 3 Faculties, Lapaʻau College, 2 lala;
- 19 kāna mau 'ōlelo oihana a 102 -Iiaciiie oihana;
- 278 i ae ia specialties o kēkelē, a me ka Haku ke degere papahana;
- 14 Moho a Doctoral Dissertation wale, e kuka;
- 50 ʻepekema olelo o ka walaʻauʻana a me ka noiʻi noi
- 1 nauka kula;
- 55 noiʻi oaio? u, a me laboratories ;
- 3 like ana oaio? u? iie lako a;
- 38 noiʻi, ʻepekema a me ka hoʻonaʻauao-oaio?;
- 6 ʻepekema oaio?;
- BSUʻanoʻenehana hui "High loea" me ka hana incubator;
- Regional IP Center;
- 26 Postgraduate aʻo papahana ma 80 specialties;
- nā haumāna i’ Union akoakoa mai 19 nā haumāna’ ahahui;
- Aoi Pili I Ka kikowaena, i nā 16 haumāna, he laau newa;
- BelSU Library:
- 6 heluhelu keʻena,
- 5 Delivery ke päkaukau e,
- 1,2 mln. a paʻi;
- More than 4000 kamepiula 'ē aʻe (e like me na lala a me Lapaʻau o College).
- 72 kamepiula nā lumi papa (e like me na lala a me Lapaʻau o College);
- 20 nā hale;
- 6 a hemo;
- "Belgorod" Publishing House;
- St. Gabriel Church o BelSU;
- Pharmacy ae ia e hoomakaukau i hui ai ';
- "Nezhegol" Waiau Complex;
- Hōʻikeʻike o Kamehameha Luna hoʻomalu (University ka History Museum, aeaaiono? Museum, Mineralogical Museum, N. Strakhov Library-Museum);
- BelSU ola kino kikowaena;
- Ka lio e holo School;
- Svetlana Khorkina Sports Complex.
Kula / Colleges / oihana / papa / Faculties
- Institute of Law
- Institute of Pedagogy
- Faculty of Physical Education
- Faculty of Preschool, Primary and Special education
- Faculty of History and Philology
- Faculty of Mathematics and Science Education
- 'āuna kumu o na 'Ōlelo a
- 'āuna Kumu o ka Psychology
- Institute o Medicine
- Faculty of medical Affairs and Pediatrics
- Dental faculty
- 'āuna kumu o ka hale kūʻai lāʻau lapaʻau
- Lapaʻau College
- The Institute of Cross-cultural Communications and International Relations
- The Preparatory Faculty
- Institute of Management
- Institute of Economy
- Institute of Engineering Technology and Natural Science
- Faculty of Mining and Natural Resource Management
- 'āuna kumu o ka Journalism
- Faculty of Theology and Social Sciences
- Alexeyevka branch
- Stary Oskol branch
The history of our University is closely connected with the history of pedagogic education in Russia. The reforms of 1860s promoted the speeding-up of economy, trade and military science development and brought about the increase of educational establishments. No ka 1872 special educational institutions – teaching institutes – were established.
On September 26, 1876 in a district town Belgorod the Teacher’s Training Institute – the ninth one in Russia – was founded by the order of the Ministry of Public Education. Since that time the difficult but interesting way of our University has begun.
On June 4, 1919 Belgorod Teacher’s Training Institute was reorganized into Belgorod Pedagogical Institute by the order of the People’s Commissariat for Education of the RSFSR, a ma 1920 it was reorganized into Belgorod Institute of Public Education.
In 1922 Belgorod Institute of Public Education was reorganized into Belgorod Practical Institute of Public Education, which was reordered into the Pedagogical Secondary School in September, 1923.
In 1939 it became the Teacher’s Training Institute again.
In 1941, when World War II began, the Institute stopped functioning. In1944, when the fascists invaders were driven out from the territory of the USSR, the Institute resumed its work in Stary Oskol town as Belgorod was destroyed during the war. After the war the Institute successfully developed its activity.
On June 21, 1954 the Teacher’s Training Institute was reorganized into the Pedagogical Institute.
In 1957 the Institute was removed to Belgorod and placed in a building in Kommunisticheskaya street (today it’s the building of the Social-Theological Faculty, 78 Preobrazhenskaya street).
In 1966 the Institute moved into a new building in Stydencheskaya street.
In 1967 Belgorod State Pedagogical Institute was named after М.S. Olminsky (Decision of the Council of Ministers of the RSFSR No.411 of June 6, 1967, Decree of the Minister of Education of the RSFSR No.142 of June 29, 1967).
In 1994 Belgorod State Pedagogical Institute named after М.S. Olminsky was renamed as Belgorod State Pedagogical University named after М.S. Olminsky (Decree of the National Council’s Higher Education of the Russian Federation No.1005 of October 13, 1994 On renaming of higher educational establishments).
In lulai, 1996 on the base of Belgorod State Pedagogical Institute named after М.S. Olminsky of the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation, Belgorod Territorial Faculty of Russian Distance Learning Finance and Economics Institute of the National Council’s Higher Education of the Russian Federation and Belgorod Medical College of Belgorod Region Administration, Belgorod State University of National Council’s Higher Education of the Russian Federation was founded, which is a successor of the above listed institutes (Decree of the President of the Russian Federation No.1030 of July 12, 1996, Decision of the Government of the Russian Federation No.880 of July 23, 1996, Decree of the National Council’s Higher Education of the Russian Federation No.1410 of August 14, 1996).
Legal succession of Belgorod State University to Belgorod Pedagogical Institute, hoʻokumu iloko o 1876, is stated by Decision of Belgorod Region Arbitration Court of August 1, 2001 with regard to case А08-2793/01-6.
On Dekemaba 5, 2002 Belgorod State University was added to the Unified State Register of Legal Entities as the State Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education Belgorod State University.
ma Ianuali 17, 2005 the State Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education Belgorod State University was added to the Unified State Register of Legal Entities as the State Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education “Belgorod State University”.
In 2010 the State University (“BelSU”) was the only academic institution of the Belgorod region, as well as of the Central Federal District (except universities of the capital of Russia), to be granted the “National Research University” status (Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No.812-r of May 20, 2010).
In 2011, on the basis of changing of the existent type of the State Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education “Belgorod State University”, ka Federal State Autonomous Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education “Belgorod State National Research University”(the National Research University “BelSU”)ua hoʻokumu (Decree of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation No.129 of February 1, 2011).
The Russian Federation is a founder of the National Research University “BelSU. Powers and authority of the founder of the University are exercised by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation.
Makemake ʻoe discuss Belgorod State University ? ninaninau hou, pākuʻi a hōʻike manaʻo
Kaʻana i keia mau mea kōkua 'īpuka komo i ko oukou mau hoaaloha
Join to discuss of Belgorod State University.
E 'ana i kumumanaʻo: EducationBro Magazine haawi mai ia oukou akamai i ka heluhelu 'īpuka komo e pili ana i kulanui i 96 'ōlelo, aka, makou noi aku ia oukou e mahalo i kekahi lala, a waiho pākuʻi ma English.