- Rèn nan Inivèsite Belfast
Rèn nan Inivèsite Belfast
apèsi sou lekòl la
Ou pral renmen etidye nan Rèn nan. Inivèsite a konbine yon moun rich eritaj istorik ak enstalasyon modèn. jis yon 15 minit mache soti nan Belfast sant vil, ou pa janm pral lwen soti nan kè a nan aksyon an.
Ki sa ki nan travay rèv ou? pwogram degre Inivèsite a nan yo ki fèt prepare w pou karyè avni-ou. Vle vin yon achitèk, yon enjenyè oswa yon doktè? Kèlkeswa sa ou vle yo dwe, gen nan yon degre ap tann pafè pou ou pran premye etap ou.
Pa sèten ki sa ou vle yo dwe ankò? pa enkyete. Ou ap gen opòtinite pou jwenn eksperyans travay sou anpil nan degre yo. Sa a ba ou yon avantaj sou konpetisyon an. Apre sa,, lè w ap pare yo gradye? Karyè Inivèsite a nan Lapòs ka ba ou konsèy pèsonèl sou etap pwochèn ou an.
Lekòl / kolèj / depatman / Kou / kapasite
Fakilte Medsin nan, Sante & lavi Syans
- Dental Surgery
- Agricultural Technology with Professional Studies
- Biochemistry with Professional Studies
- Byolojik Syans
- Biological Sciences with Professional Studies
- Biyomedikal Syans
- Food Quality, Safety and Nutrition with Professional Studies
- Human Biology
- Land Use and Environmental Management with Professional Studies
- Marine Biology with Professional Studies
- Microbiology with Professional Studies
- Midwifery Sciences
- Enfimyè (Adult – September intake)
- Enfimyè (Children’s)
- Enfimyè (Learning Disability)
- Enfimyè (Mental Health)
- famasetik Syans
- Zoology with Professional Studies
- Enèji, Anviwònman ak Sustainability
- BAO Medicine
- Food Science and Food Security with Professional Studies
Pwofesè nan Atizay, Syans imanitè & Syans sosyal
- Criminology and Sociology
- Film Studies
- Social Anthropology
- Klas Mizik
- Actuarial Science and Risk Management
- Biznis Ekonomi
- Jesyon Biznis
- Finance with a Year in Industry
- International Business with French
- International Business with German
- International Business with Mandarin Chinese
- International Business with Portuguese
- International Business with Spanish
- Music Technology and Sonic Arts
- Travay Sosyal
Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences
- Aerospace Jeni
- Chimik Jeni
- Enjenyè sivil
- Elektrik ak Elektwonik Jeni
- Jeni Mechanical
- Product Design Engineering
- Software and Electronic Systems Engineering
- Applied Mathematics and Physics
- Archaeology-Palaeoecology and Geography
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Planifikasyon, Environment and Development
- teyorik Fizik
- Chemical Technology
- Environmental and Civil Engineering
- Structural Engineering with Architecture
- European Planning
Queen’s University Belfast has its roots in the Belfast Academical Institution, ki te fonde nan 1810, one of the United Kingdom’s 10 oldest universities, and remains as the Royal Belfast Academical Institution. The present university was first chartered as “Queen’s College, Belfast” nan 1845, when it was associated with the simultaneously founded Queen’s College, Cork, and Queen’s College, Galway, as part of the Queen’s University of Ireland – founded to encourage higher education for Catholics and Presbyterians, as a counterpart to Trinity College, Dublin, then an Anglican institution. Queen’s College, Belfast, louvri nan 1849. Its main building, the Lanyon Building, was designed by the English architect, Sir Charles Lanyon. At its opening, it had 23 pwofesè ak 343 elèv yo. Some early students at Queen’s University Belfast took University of London examinations.
nan Irish Universities Act, 1908 dissolved the Royal University of Ireland, which had replaced the Queen’s University of Ireland in 1879, and created two separate universities: the current National University of Ireland and Queen’s University of Belfast.
Sou 20 jen 2006 the university announced a £259 million investment programme focusing on facilities, recruitment and research. One of the outcomes of this investment has been a new university library; the McClay library was designed by Boston-based architects Sheply, Bulfinch, Richardson & Abbott, working in association with Belfast architects, Robinson Patterson Partnership, and opened in July 2009. The building has been named in honour of Sir Allen McClay, a major benefactor of Queen’s University and of the Library.
nan mwa jen 2010, the university announced that they would be launching a £7.5m Ansin international research hub with Seagate Technologies.
Queen’s is one of the largest employers in Northern Ireland, with a total workforce of 3,903, nan moun 2,414 were members of academic, academic-related and research staff and 1,489 were administrative employees.
Eske ou vle discuss Queen’s University Belfast ? Nenpòt kesyon, kòmantè oswa revize
Pataje sa a info itil ak zanmi ou
Join to discuss of Queen’s University Belfast.
TANPRI REMAKE: EducationBro Magazine ba ou kapasite li enfòmasyon sou inivèsite a 96 lang, men nou mande w yo respekte lòt manm epi kite comments nan lang angle.