- Belgorod State University
Belgorod State University
Belgorod State University awade ya ụmụ akwụkwọ niile uru nke a n'oge a mahadum: onye ikuku, onye nlekota site kwara izi ihe mkpara na ngwá ọrụ ọgbara ọhụrụ na ihe nkuzi Ụlọ Nzukọ Alaeze na na labs. The elu àgwà nke agụmakwụkwọ ọzụzụ na ya siri ike mesiri ike na ndị bara uru ahụmahụ na applicability emewo ka n'elu ọnọdụ ke niile dị mkpa Russian mahadum rankings.
Housing bụ ndokwa maka mba ọzọ ụmụ akwụkwọ na ụmụ akwụkwọ ebeobibi. The kampos nke anyị mahadum na ya n'oge a ụlọ na green ebe na nsogbu nso na etiti obodo na niile ụlọ ọrụ bụ n'ime-eje ije anya.
The Mission nke Belgorod State National Research University nke a bụ ịza research nsogbu nke mba na mba ahụ n'ozuzu ya na, n'otu tụnyere muta, research, onodu n'obodo na omenala ọrụ nke University, ịzụ ukwuu ruru eru ọkachamara ruru eru nke huu ịsọ mpi nke Russia na Belgorod region na zuru ụwa ọnụ socioeconomic arena, echebekwa na-emepe emepe na omenala na omume nketa nke obodo na mpaghara.
- 24 puku ụmụ akwụkwọ si 85 n'ógbè Russia;
- Karịrị 2200 mba ọzọ ụmụ akwụkwọ si 79 mba;
- 15 Joint Educational Projects na n'elu mahadum nke Europe, Asia-Pacific Region na USA;
- Bachelor si na Master bachelọ omume na English;
- N'ime 140 nkwekọrịta maka ọnụ nke mba;
- 11 Associates na Ndị òtù nke Russian Academy nke Sciences,
- N'ime 1,200 Dọkịta na ndị Oghere mmeri nke Science,
- 7 Institutes, 3 ikike iche, Medical College, 2 alaka;
- 19 isi ngalaba na 102 sub-ngalaba;
- 278 ikikere specialties nke Bachelor si na Master bachelọ omume;
- 14 Nwa akwukwo na doctoral Dissertation Councils;
- 50 na nkà mmụta sayensị ntụziaka nke isi na etinyere research
- 1 Science akwụkwọ;
- 55 research emmepe na laboratories ;
- 3 nkịtị ojiji emmepe nke nkà mmụta sayensị na ngwá;
- 38 research, na nkà mmụta sayensị na izi emmepe;
- 6 na nkà mmụta sayensị emmepe;
- BSU Technological Ụyọkọ "High Technologies" na a azụmahịa àkwá;
- Regional IP Center;
- 26 Postgraduate ọzụzụ omume na 80 specialties;
- Students’ Union nzuko 19 ụmụ akwụkwọ’ mkpakọrịta;
- Youth Cultural Centre, which includes 16 ụmụ akwụkwọ gi bu klọb;
- BelSU Library System:
- 6 ọgụgụ ụlọ nzukọ,
- 5 nnyefe tebụl,
- 1,2 mln. mbipụta;
- Karịrị 4000 kọmputa (gụnyere alaka na Medical College).
- 72 kọmputa klas (gụnyere alaka na Medical College);
- 20 agụmakwụkwọ ụlọ;
- 6 dormitories;
- "Belgorod" Publishing House;
- St. Gabriel Church of BelSU;
- Ahịa ọgwụ ikikere iji kwadebe onyinye ọgwụ ọjọọ;
- "Nezhegol" Recreation Mgbagwoju;
- Museum Mgbagwoju (University si History Museum, Zoological Museum, Mineralogical Museum, N. Strakhov Library-Museum);
- BelSU Healthcare Centre;
- Ịnyịnya ịnya School;
- Svetlana Khorkina egwuregwu ahụ.
Schools / Colleges / Departments / ọmụmụ / ikike iche
- Institute of Iwu
- Institute of Pedagogy
- Faculty of Physical Education
- Faculty of Preschool, Primary and Special education
- Faculty of History na Philology
- Faculty of Mathematics and Science Education
- Faculty of Foreign Asụsụ
- Faculty of Psychology
- Institute of Medicine
- Faculty of medical Affairs and Pediatrics
- Dental faculty
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Medical College
- The Institute of Cross-cultural Communications and International Relations
- The Preparatory Faculty
- Institute of Management
- Institute of Economy
- Institute of Engineering Technology and Natural Science
- Faculty of Mining and Natural Resource Management
- Faculty of Journalism
- Faculty of Theology and Social Sciences
- Alexeyevka branch
- Stary Oskol branch
The history of our University is closely connected with the history of pedagogic education in Russia. The reforms of 1860s promoted the speeding-up of economy, trade and military science development and brought about the increase of educational establishments. ebe ọ bụ na 1872 special educational institutions – teaching institutes – were established.
on September 26, 1876 in a district town Belgorod the Teacher’s Training Institute – the ninth one in Russia – was founded by the order of the Ministry of Public Education. Since that time the difficult but interesting way of our University has begun.
on June 4, 1919 Belgorod Teacher’s Training Institute was reorganized into Belgorod Pedagogical Institute by the order of the People’s Commissariat for Education of the RSFSR, na na 1920 it was reorganized into Belgorod Institute of Public Education.
na 1922 Belgorod Institute of Public Education was reorganized into Belgorod Practical Institute of Public Education, which was reordered into the Pedagogical Secondary School in September, 1923.
na 1939 it became the Teacher’s Training Institute again.
na 1941, when World War II began, the Institute stopped functioning. In1944, when the fascists invaders were driven out from the territory of the USSR, the Institute resumed its work in Stary Oskol town as Belgorod was destroyed during the war. After the war the Institute successfully developed its activity.
on June 21, 1954 the Teacher’s Training Institute was reorganized into the Pedagogical Institute.
na 1957 the Institute was removed to Belgorod and placed in a building in Kommunisticheskaya street (today it’s the building of the Social-Theological Faculty, 78 Preobrazhenskaya street).
na 1966 the Institute moved into a new building in Stydencheskaya street.
na 1967 Belgorod State Pedagogical Institute was named after М.S. Olminsky (Decision of the Council of Ministers of the RSFSR No.411 of June 6, 1967, Decree of the Minister of Education of the RSFSR No.142 of June 29, 1967).
na 1994 Belgorod State Pedagogical Institute named after М.S. Olminsky was renamed as Belgorod State Pedagogical University named after М.S. Olminsky (Decree of the National Council’s Higher Education of the Russian Federation No.1005 of October 13, 1994 On renaming of higher educational establishments).
na July, 1996 on the base of Belgorod State Pedagogical Institute named after М.S. Olminsky of the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation, Belgorod Territorial Faculty of Russian Distance Learning Finance and Economics Institute of the National Council’s Higher Education of the Russian Federation and Belgorod Medical College of Belgorod Region Administration, Belgorod State University of National Council’s Higher Education of the Russian Federation was founded, which is a successor of the above listed institutes (Decree of the President of the Russian Federation No.1030 of July 12, 1996, Decision of the Government of the Russian Federation No.880 of July 23, 1996, Decree of the National Council’s Higher Education of the Russian Federation No.1410 of August 14, 1996).
Legal succession of Belgorod State University to Belgorod Pedagogical Institute, hiwere na 1876, is stated by Decision of Belgorod Region Arbitration Court of August 1, 2001 with regard to case А08-2793/01-6.
on December 5, 2002 Belgorod State University was added to the Unified State Register of Legal Entities as the State Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education Belgorod State University.
on January 17, 2005 the State Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education Belgorod State University was added to the Unified State Register of Legal Entities as the State Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education “Belgorod State University”.
na 2010 the State University (“BelSU”) was the only academic institution of the Belgorod region, as well as of the Central Federal District (except universities of the capital of Russia), to be granted the “National Research University” status (Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No.812-r of May 20, 2010).
na 2011, on the basis of changing of the existent type of the State Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education “Belgorod State University”, na Federal State Autonomous Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education “Belgorod State National Research University”(the National Research University “BelSU”)e tọrọ ntọala (Decree of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation No.129 of February 1, 2011).
The Russian Federation is a founder of the National Research University “BelSU. Powers and authority of the founder of the University are exercised by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation.
Ị chọrọ discuss Belgorod State University ? ajụjụ ọ bụla, comments ma ọ bụ reviews
Ọria bara uru Ama na ndị enyi gị
Join to discuss of Belgorod State University.
BIKO RỤBA AMA: EducationBro Magazine na-enye gị inwe ike ịgụ Ama banyere mahadum na 96 asụsụ, ma anyị na-arịọ gị ka ị na-akwanyere ndị ọzọ so na ịhapụ ihe na English.