- Ural Federal University
Ural Federal University
Ural Federal University (UrFU) bụ otu n'ime ndị kasị ibu elu agụmakwụkwọ njikọ na Russia na-eweta ọnụ isi muta na otutu obibia kwupụta ihe ịma aka nke oge a.
Anyị ọchịchọ bụ ịghọ a ụwa-klas mahadum na obi nke Eurasia kwara na mgbagwoju na-adigide mmepe nke nnyocha na izi ihe.
Currently the university is home to more than 30 000 ụmụ akwụkwọ si 80 countries of the world and more than 2 000 faculty members including the top-notch global experts in the spheres of natural sciences, injinịa na-elekọta mmadụ na sayensị. anyị 17 Institutes na-enye ihe karịrị 350 Bachelor, Master na doctoral Programs ke eke na sayensị, engineering, -elekọta mmadụ na sayensị, Humanities, akụnụba na management kụziri Russian na English. The number of UrFU alumni exceeds 300 000 ndị mmadụ.
Itunanya ọmụmụ na-achụ na 72 research excellence centres. The university is open to international collaboration having more than 500 mmekọ nile n'ụwa ma na-anọkọ na-ekerechi òkè nke ndị dị otú ahụ, atumatu ka BRICS Network University, SCO Network University, CIS University.
Ural Federal University mgbe nile na-arụ ọrụ na-ewu ya zuru ụwa ọnụ aha na na ugbu a họọrọ n'etiti ndị ụwa si n'elu mahadum:
- enịm 7th n'etiti Russian mahadum (Webometrics ọkwa nke World Universities)
- top-10 kasị mma Russian mahadum ("Expert RA" fim bụ maka gị n'ụlọnga);
- top-60 mahadum ndị kacha mma nke Emerging Europe na Central Asia (QS Quacquarelli Symonds);
- top-650 (QS World University Rankings);
- enịm 13 na ogo nke mba na mahadum site Interfax Rating Agency;
- enịm 77 n'etiti BRICS mba mahadum (QS World University Rankings: BRICS);
- enịm 3rd dị ka kwa na ọnụ ọgụgụ nke Ikike nchọpụta Kemịkalụ n'etiti ụlọ ọrụ dị na Russia (The Research & innovation performance of the G20 (Russia) - Thomson Reuters).
Schools / Colleges / Departments / ọmụmụ / ikike iche
- Faculty of Accelerated Learning
- Graduate Engineering School
- Graduate School of Economics and Management
- Institute of Chemical Engineering
- Institute of Civil Engineering
- Institute of Fundamental Education
- Institute of Further Education and Vocational Training
- Institute of Humanities and Arts
- Institute of Material Sciences and Metallurgy
- Institute of Mathematics and Computer Sciences
- Institute of Mechanics and Machine Building
- Institute of Military Technical Education and Security
- Institute of Natural Sciences
- Institute of Open Educetional Technologies
- Institute of Physical Education, Sport and Youth Policy
- Institute of Physics na Technology
- Institute of Public Administration and Entrepreneruship
- Institute of Radioelectronics and Information Technologies
- Institute of Social and Political Sciences
- Ural Power Engineering Institute
Ural Federal University is the oldest higher educational institution in the Ural region. It was founded in Ekaterinburg in 1920 by the decree of Vladimir Lenin, the head of the Soviet Government. After some time the University split into two: Ural State University (USU), specializing in fundamental, natural and mathematical sciences, humanities and social studies, and Ural Polytechnic Institute (UPI, later – Ural State Technical University, USTU-UPI) which was essentially focused on training engineers for metallurgical, heavy engineering, -ewu, radio technology and power engineering industries. UPI was also engaged in the dynamic development of the knowledge areas which were new for the USSR back then: nuclear power engineering, organic chemistry, telecommunication technologies.
Both universities maintained close ties with each other and their partners – Ural industrial enterprises, which turned Ekaterinburg into one of the largest university cities in Russia. Construction of the University campus started in the 1940-s; now it occupies the whole district in the city.
na 2008 the modernisation reform of the Russian higher education system was launched. A number of universities already having close relations were merged, received a federal status and additional financing.
Federal universities are located in Rostov-on-Don, Krasnoyarsk, Kazan, Arkhangelsk, Yakutsk, Kaliningrad, Vladivostok, Stavropol and Ekaterinburg. They now rank among Russia’s top higher educational institutions along with Moscow State University and St.Petersburg State University.
The merger process of USTU-UPI and USU to create Ural Federal University (UrFU) malitere na 2009 and was fully completed by the spring of 2011.
Ị chọrọ discuss Ural Federal University ? ajụjụ ọ bụla, comments ma ọ bụ reviews
Ọria bara uru Ama na ndị enyi gị
Join to discuss of Ural Federal University.
BIKO RỤBA AMA: EducationBro Magazine na-enye gị inwe ike ịgụ Ama banyere mahadum na 96 asụsụ, ma anyị na-arịọ gị ka ị na-akwanyere ndị ọzọ so na ịhapụ ihe na English.