- Queen si University Belfast
Queen si University Belfast
Ị ga-n'anya-amụ na Queen si. The University-agwakọta a ọgaranya akụkọ ihe mere eme nketa na oge a na akụrụngwa. dị nnọọ a 15 ewe ije ije minit si Belfast obodo center, i gagh i enwe anya n'ebe obi nke edinam.
Gịnị bụ gị nrọ ọrụ? The University ogo omume na-e mere iji kwadebe gị maka ọdịnihu gị ọrụ. Chọrọ ịghọ onye na-atụpụta ụkpụrụ ụlọ, ihe engineer ma ọ bụ a dọkịta? Ihe ọ bụla ị chọrọ ịbụ, e nwere ihe a zuru okè ruo n'ókè na-eche gị ga-ewega nzọụkwụ mbụ.
Bụghị n'aka na ihe ị chọrọ ịbụ ma? Echegbula. Ị ga-enwe ohere inweta ọrụ ahụmahụ na ọtụtụ n'ime ndị degrees. Nke a na-enye gị ihe uru n'elu mpi. na, mgbe ị dị njikere agụcha? The University si Careers Service nwere ike inye gị onwe onye nduzi na gị ọzọ nzọụkwụ.
Schools / Colleges / Departments / ọmụmụ / ikike iche
Faculty of Medicine, Health & Life Sciences
- Dental Surgery
- Agricultural Technology with Professional Studies
- Biochemistry with Professional Studies
- ndu Sciences
- Biological Sciences with Professional Studies
- Biomedical Science
- Food Quality, Safety and Nutrition with Professional Studies
- Human Biology
- Land Use and Environmental Management with Professional Studies
- Marine Biology with Professional Studies
- Microbiology with Professional Studies
- Midwifery Sciences
- Nursing (Adult – September intake)
- Nursing (Children’s)
- Nursing (Learning Disability)
- Nursing (Mental Health)
- emepụta ọgwụ Sciences
- Zoology with Professional Studies
- Energy, Environment and Sustainability
- BAO Medicine
- n'ihi mmiri ọgwụ
- Food Science and Food Security with Professional Studies
Faculty of Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences
- Criminology and Sociology
- film Studies
- Social Anthropology
- Actuarial Science and Risk Management
- Business Economics
- Business Management
- Finance with a Year in Industry
- International Business with French
- International Business with German
- International Business with Mandarin Chinese
- International Business with Portuguese
- International Business with Spanish
- Music Technology and Sonic Arts
- Social Ọrụ
Faculty of Engineering na nke Nkịtị Sciences
- aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Mmụta sịvịl injinịa
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Mmụta mekanịkal injinịa
- Product Design Engineering
- Software and Electronic Systems Engineering
- Applied Mathematics na Physics
- Archaeology-Palaeoecology and Geography
- Mgbakọ na mwepụ
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Planning, Environment and Development
- usoro iwu Physics
- Chemical Technology
- Environmental and Civil Engineering
- Structural Engineering with Architecture
- European Planning
Queen’s University Belfast has its roots in the Belfast Academical Institution, nke e hiwere na 1810, one of the United Kingdom’s 10 oldest universities, and remains as the Royal Belfast Academical Institution. The present university was first chartered as “Queen’s College, Belfast” na 1845, when it was associated with the simultaneously founded Queen’s College, Cork, and Queen’s College, Galway, as part of the Queen’s University of Ireland – founded to encourage higher education for Catholics and Presbyterians, as a counterpart to Trinity College, Dublin, then an Anglican institution. Queen’s College, Belfast, mepere 1849. Its main building, the Lanyon Building, was designed by the English architect, Sir Charles Lanyon. At its opening, it had 23 ọkachamara na 343 ụmụ akwụkwọ. Some early students at Queen’s University Belfast took University of London examinations.
The Irish Universities Act, 1908 dissolved the Royal University of Ireland, which had replaced the Queen’s University of Ireland in 1879, and created two separate universities: the current National University of Ireland and Queen’s University of Belfast.
on 20 June 2006 the university announced a £259 million investment programme focusing on facilities, recruitment and research. One of the outcomes of this investment has been a new university library; the McClay library was designed by Boston-based architects Sheply, Bulfinch, Richardson & Abbott, working in association with Belfast architects, Robinson Patterson Partnership, and opened in July 2009. The building has been named in honour of Sir Allen McClay, a major benefactor of Queen’s University and of the Library.
In June 2010, the university announced that they would be launching a £7.5m Ansin international research hub with Seagate Technologies.
Queen’s is one of the largest employers in Northern Ireland, with a total workforce of 3,903, of whom 2,414 were members of academic, academic-related and research staff and 1,489 were administrative employees.
Ị chọrọ discuss Queen’s University Belfast ? ajụjụ ọ bụla, comments ma ọ bụ reviews
Ọria bara uru Ama na ndị enyi gị
Join to discuss of Queen’s University Belfast.
BIKO RỤBA AMA: EducationBro Magazine na-enye gị inwe ike ịgụ Ama banyere mahadum na 96 asụsụ, ma anyị na-arịọ gị ka ị na-akwanyere ndị ọzọ so na ịhapụ ihe na English.