- Moscow State Law University
Moscow State Law University
Saga Kutafin Moskvu State Law Háskólans fer aftur til desember 1931 þegar ríkisstjórnin þá ákvörðun að víkka æðri lagalega menntun í því skyni að veita ástand með nægum fjölda hæfra lögfræðinga.
Kutafin Moscow State Law University (Sal) (áður fyrr 2012 - Moscow State Law Academy – Sal) er viðurkenndur leiðtogi gæðum kennslu og rannsókna á ýmsum sviðum lögfræðinnar í Rússlandi. Í dag Kutafin Moskvu State Law University (Sal) er eitt af stærstu lagaskóla í Rússlandi.
Frá stofnun þess, sem Kutafin Moscow State Law University (Sal) hefur þjálfað margar kynslóðir af mjög hæfu sérfræðinga í ýmsum greinum lögum sem eru vel búin og sífellt tilbúinn til að takast á erfiðustu vandamálum nútíma lagalegum vísindi. Kutafin Moscow State Law University (Sal) hefur veitt gráðum þess að yfir 170000 útskriftarnema. Fjölda nemenda sinna í Moskvu og í fimm greinum sínum í öðrum borgum er um 15 000 þar á meðal yfir 500 nemendur í framhaldsnámi sækjast Frambjóðandi (Ph.D.) og Doctor í lögfræði Gráður.
uppsetningu á Kutafin Moskvu State Law Háskólans nær einkaréttar, stjórnarskrá (State) Law, Criminal Law, Private International Law, Public International Law, réttar Sérfræðiþekking, etc. The Kutafin Moscow State Law University (Sal) hefur tíu deilda lagakennslu (meðal þeirra er Department of Law Energy, einn af þeim fyrstu í Rússlandi), 31 stólar með yfir 1000 kennara, þar á meðal um 190 prófessorar margir hverjir eru vel þekkt á alþjóðlegum lagalegum samfélag. Um þessar mundir eru 18 forrit meistara- (International Law, Lögmál ESB, International Trade Law, Banking Law, Sport Law, o.fl.). Til að mæta kröfum miða MSAL býður einstaklinga og hópa starfsnám og fræðileg þjálfun fyrir nemendur erlendum lögum og lögfræðinga í ýmsum námskeiðum lögum.
Allir meðlimir akademískra starfsmanna, Burtséð frá kennslu, eru virkir vísindamenn og árlega birta heilmikið af gæðalýsingar, kennslubækur, handbækur, etc. sem eru mikið notaðar af öðrum skólum lögum í Rússlandi og erlendis. Þeir taka einnig þátt í innlendum og alþjóðlegum umræðum og stefnumótun í lagalegum og skyldum greinum. Til að mæta kröfum miða MSAL býður einstaklinga og hópa starfsnám og fræðileg þjálfun fyrir erlenda laganema og lögfræðinga í ýmsum námskeiðum lögum, svo sem að sjálfsögðu almennra rússneska tungumál ásamt tengslum við rússneska lagamáli.
Á þessari stundu Kutafin Moskvu State Law University (Sal) nær: Deild Lögfræði, International Law Department, Deild Saksóknarar, Deild Réttar þekkingu, Deild Endurmenntun Target Education (fyrir þá sem með non-löglegur æðri menntun), Deild faglegri þróun og endurmenntun, Deild framhaldsnámi, Deild banka- og fjármálastarfsemi Law, Deild málsvörn, Orka Law Department, Deild framhaldsnámi.
Háskólinn okkar Law hefur mörg útibú á landsbyggðinni, svo sem Kirov Institute (Branch), Vologda Branch (Branch), Orenburg Institute (Branch).
skólar / Colleges / Lagðar / námskeið / deildir
FINANCE LAW DEPARTMENT
Finance Law Department of the Kutafin Moscow State Law University implements different programs of learning the budget law, skattalög, currency law, banking law and other branches of finance law. The department was organized in 1994 as the first finance law department in the country and since then it demonstrates a leading position in Russian finance law.
The department presents the strong scientific school studying the problems of finance law. A lot of scientific and practical events (including international events) are organized by it on a regular basis.
The department is very active in the scientific and educational process. The department involved in a number of educational programs:
- ·Finance law
- ·Tax law
MasterProgram »Tax Lawyer»
MasterProgram »Finance Control Lawyer»
Master Program »Russian and International Legal System» (á ensku)
- ·Tax Law
Postgraduate school Programs
- ·Basics of Russian Tax Law (á ensku)
- ·Basics of Russian Tax Law (initial level)
- ·Basics of Russian Tax Law (advanced level)
- ·Russian International Tax Law (initial level)
- ·Russian International Tax Law (advanced level)
- ·Transfer Pricing law (initial level)
- ·Transfer Pricing law (advanced level)
- ·Protection of Taxpayers
DEPARTMENT OF BANKING LAW
• Banking Law as a scientific discipline and an academic discipline in the last decade has taken one of the most prominent places in the system of training of lawyers. The undoubted merit the name OE Moscow State Law University Kutafin (Sal) (hereinafter – Háskólinn) is that 11 október 2010 was created Department of Banking Law (the order of the rector of October 5, 2010, № 440) which by its very existence proves the need for a new approach to the teaching of banking law at the relation of theory and practice . This inevitably has contributed to the development of the country’s banking law in general.
• On August 30, 2011, banking law department is headed by Lyudmila G. Efimov, which is one of the founders of modern Russian banking law.
• The Department of Banking Law of the Department is a young, but at the same time during the period of its existence, has achieved significant results in teaching and research activities.
• Currently, the Department of Banking Law is 9 prófessorar, many of whom are well-known scientists in the field of banking law and practitioners who have made a major contribution to the development of the Russian banking system.
• One of the main tasks assigned to the Department of Banking Law, was to provide judicial training to work in the banking system of the Russian Federation, through in-depth study of the law on credit institutions, the Bank of Russia, the Deposit Insurance Agency and the organizations of the banking infrastructure, as well as issues law enforcement.
• Currently, the department of banking law prepares lawyers mainly for law enforcement activities, not only for credit institutions. Disciplines of the department of banking law are in demand as students who plan to carry out their professional activities at the Bank of Russia Deposit Insurance Agency of factoring and leasing companies, organizations being professional participants of the securities market credit bureau clearing organizations of the subjects of the national payment system as well as in judicial and other law enforcement agencies .
• In the course of studying of disciplines of the department of the banking law, much attention is paid not only to the study of the current legislation and banking law theory, but also the analysis of judicial arbitration and banking practices.
• Research activities of the department of banking law includes the writing of scientific papers on the banking law; training of young scientists in the field of law; participation in scientific conferences, round tables, námskeið, advisory board; participation in the drafting of legislation to change the Russian banking legislation, and based on its enforcement.
• Department of Banking Law conducted numerous scientific studies of International Banking Law, the Russian and foreign banking legislation. The research results are published as a monograph or scientific articles are published in leading Russian journals. The research work of the department involved not just the teachers, but also graduate students, applicants, nemendur.
• The latest edition of the most important Department of Banking Law is a book: Foreign Banking Law (Banking Law of the European Union, Frakkland, Sviss, Þýskaland, Bandaríkin, Kína, UK). Monograph / Ed. Ed. Efimova LG M.: Prospekt, 2016
• The worthy result of the scientific activity of the Department of recent years has been the protection of master’s theses. A number of post-graduate students have completed doctoral research and presented them to the defense.
• The members of the Banking Law Department annually take part in the organization of conferences and round tables on intercollegiate Banking Law, Ásamt, Moscow Legal Forum (The Kutafin Readings) (nóvember 2013); VI International Scientific and Practical Conference The Kutafin Readings “Harmonisation of the Russian legal system in the context of international integration” (apríl 2014); International scientific-practical conference The Kutafin Readings the section of “Judicial practice in disputes involving credit institutions” (nóvember 2014), II of Moscow Legal Forum, the section “The modern banking system and ways of its development” (apríl 2015); Scientific-practical conference (circle) “Banking products and inflation” (2015) og aðrir.
• In preparation for and organization of conferences and round tables Chair of Banking Law is actively cooperating with other leading universities in the country, such as the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (Department of Banking Law and Financial-legal Disciplines of Law Faculty. MM Speransky); Moscow State University. M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University (Lagadeild), Russian Academy of Justice (Department of Financial Law).
• Teachers of the department of banking law are well-known scientists in the field of banking law and practitioners who have made a major contribution to the development of the Russian banking system.
DEPARTMENT OF LABOUR LAW AND SOCIAL SECURITY LAW
Department of Labour Law and Social Security Law at Kutafin Moscow State Law University (Sal) (former Moscow State Law Academy) is one of the leading academic institutions and the biggest chair of labour and social security law in Russia. í 2015 the Department became the first Russian member of the international Labour Law Research Network
The university’s history starts in 1931 when Central correspondence courses on Soviet law were established. It developed initially as All-USSR correspondence institute of law assuring studies for a degree of law. A major part of Russian jurisprudence élite graduated from the University.
í desember 2011, Kutafin Moscow State Law University celebrated its 80th anniversary. Today it is one of the largest law schools in Russia.
Viltu discuss Moscow State Law University ? Einhverjar spurningar, athugasemdir eða umsagnir
Moscow State Law University on Map
Deila þessari gagnlegar upplýsingar með vinum þínum
Join to discuss of Moscow State Law University.
VINSAMLEGAST ATHUGIÐ: EducationBro Magazine gefur þér möguleika á að lesa upplýsingar um háskóla á 96 tungumál, en við biðjum þig um að virða aðra meðlimi og leyfi athugasemdir á ensku.