- Siberian Federal University
Siberian Federal University
Maður getur varla fundið stað í Rússlandi með svona glæsilegum fjölda framkvæmda innlendum verkefnum eins og í Krasnoyarsk Territory. mest áherslu "þróun stig" okkar hafa verið ákvörðuð í iðnaði, máttur verkfræði og orka, rannsóknir og menntun. Siberian Federal University, sem svar við áskorunum svæðisbundnum þroskaraskanir, var stofnað árið 2006 að þjálfa mjög hæfir sérfræðingar starfhæfur í hvaða svæði landsins okkar, þ.mt alvarlega skilyrðum norðurslóðum.
Háskólinn var stofnaður með sameiningu 5 helstu Krasnoyarsk æðri menntun. Meðal fulltrúa háskólaráðs stjórnar fjárvörsluaðilar eru fulltrúar stórra fyrirtækja, stjórnmálamenn og vísindamenn. Formaður stjórnar er Dmitry Medvedev, forsætisráðherra Rússlands.
Hlutverk Háskólans er að búa háþróaða menntun, rannsóknir og nýsköpun innviði og til að kynna nýja þekkingu og tækni til að mæta þeim áskorunum sem félagslega og efnahagslega þróun Síberíu Federal District, auk þess að mynda mannauð möguleiki - samkeppnishæft sérfræðingar í forgang sviðum Siberian og Rússland þróun, sem svarar til nútíma vitsmunalegum kröfum og uppfylla alþjóðlega staðla.
SibFU í tölum
- 19 skólum og 3 svæðisbundin útibú.
- yfir 31,000 nemendur (helmingur þeirra koma frá öllum Rússlandi, Ásamt 380 erlendis nemendur).
- yfir 700 eftir framhaldsnema.
- 7 860 starfsmenn, 3 450 kennara, 420 Prófessorar og læknar habil.
- 151 námsbrautir (Bachelor & Master).
- 121 doktorsnám í 18 námssvið.
- 29 á háskólasvæðinu heimavistir.
- 7 400 milljón hagnaður í rur University 2014.
- um 50 íþróttafélög í yfir 31 konar íþróttum.
- um 100 skapandi og listrænum félög stúdenta.
- 70% útskriftarnema fá starfandi á sviði meiriháttar þeirra.
Stöður í sæti
- Í röðun Rússneska háskóla eigu “Expert RA” röðun auglýsingastofu í 2015 SibFU var sett á 14. stöðu, hækkandi á einum stað í samanburði við árið 2014.
- Samkvæmt “Expert RA” röðun Agency SibFU röðum 6. meðal bestu rússneska háskóla í eftirspurn eftir útskriftarnema.
- The National röðun háskóla samkvæmt “Interfax” og “Echo of Moscow” for 2015 sem SibFU deilt 16-17th stað með rússneska Presidential Academy of National Economy og Public Administration.
- Í Vladimir Potanin Foundation röðun Rússneska háskóla, meta þátttöku nemenda og kennara í fræðsluverkefnum af Foundation, er SibFU er sett 17. í 2014 (25th í 2013).
- í 2014 SibFU fékk 3 úr 5 Stjörnurnar í QS-Stars röðun Quacquarelli Symonds félagsins.
- Í the Webometrics röðun 2015 SibFU fer 10. sæti meðal allra rússneskra háskóla.
Háskólasvæðinu í Krasnoyarsk nær 29 heimavistir, 24 rannsókn byggingar, bygging rúmar bókasafn og stjórnsýslu háskólans skrifstofur. A University Samkomuhús er að setja í notkun í 2015.
Krasnoyarsk hefur verið tilnefnd sem gestgjafi borgarinnar fyrir veturinn Universiade í 2019. The Universiade Village verður staðsett á háskólasvæðinu sem er hagstæð nálægt helstu Vetraríþróttir venue Academy of Winter Blettur. The Universiade uppbygging er að hluta í stað, en Eftirfarandi aðstaða er enn að vera byggð af 2018:
- Multifunctional íþróttamiðstöð;
- a skyndihjálparbúnaður læknastöð fyrir íþróttamenn;
- flókið dvalar- sölum "Universitetsky" (Þrír 18-hæða byggingar);
- flókið búsetu sölum "Perya" ("Feathers") (Fjögur 17-hæða byggingar).
skólar / Colleges / Lagðar / námskeið / deildir
Institute for the Humanities
- Chair for Philosophy
- Chair for History of Russia
- Chair for General History
- Chair for Informational Technologies in Creative and Cultural Industries
- Chair for Culturology
- Chair for Study of Art
- Chair for Advertising and Social ad Cultural Work
Institute of Engineering and Construction
- Department of Industrial and Civil Engineering
- Department of Construction of Engineering Infrastructure and Roads
- Chair for Roads and City Structures
- Chair for Engineering Systems of Building and Structures
- Chair for Building Design and Property Survey
- Chair for Building Constructions and Controlled Systems
- Chair for Building Materials and Construction Technology
Institute of Architecture and Design
- Chair for Urban Development
- Chair for City Engineering Structures and Foundations
- Chair for Fundamentals of Architectural Engineering
- Chair for Engineering Graphics
- Chair for Drawing, Painting and Sculpture
- Minor Academy of Architecture
Institute of Mining, Geology and Geotechnology
- Chair for Deposit Geology and Exploration Methodology
- Chair for Geology, Steindafræði og bergsmásjá
- Chair for Mine Surveying
- Chair for Technology and Techniques of Mineral Exploration
- Chair for Open Cast Mining
- Chair for Underground Mining
- Chair for Mine Construction and Underground Excavations
- Chair for Mining Machinery and Mining Complex
- Chair for Electrification of Mining and Smelting Engineering
- Chair for Technical Mechanics
- Chair for Engineering Graphics
Institute of Engineering Physics and Radio Electronics
- Chair for Theoretical Physics
- Chair for Physics of Condensed Material
- Chair for Photonics and Laser Technology
- Chair for Nanophase Materials and Nanotechnology
- Chair for Thermal Physics
- Chair for Radio Engineering
- Chair for Instrument Engineering and Nanoelectronics
- Chair for Infocommunications
- Chair for Radio-Electronic Systems
Institute of Space and Information Technology
- Chair for Artificial Intelligence Systems
- Chair for Computer Engineering
- Chair for Information Systems
- Chair for Androids Design
- Chair for Applied Mathematics and Computer Security
- Chair for Systems for Automatics, Computer-Aided Control and Design
- Chair for Computer Science
- Chair for Geoinformation Systems
- Chair for Ecological Information Technologies
Institute of Mathematics and Computer Science
- Chair for Mathematical Analysis and Differential Equation
- Chair for Algebra and Mathematical Logic
- Chair for Theory of Functions
- Basic Chair for Mathematical Simulation and Control Processes
- Basic Chair for Computational and Information Technologies
Institute of Core Undergraduate Programmes
- Chair for Physics
- Chair for Modern Natural Science
- Chair for Higher Mathematics
- Chair for Discrete Device and System Software
- Chair for Chemistry
- Chair for General and Inorganic Chemistry
- Chair for Political Science
- Chair for Philosophy
- Chair for Philosophy and History
- Chair for Ethics, Aesthetics and Culture
- Chair for Culturology
- Chair for Culturology and Social Science
- Chair for Physical Education
- Chair for Physical Culture
Institute of Petroleum and Natural Gas Engineering
- Chair for Development and Operation of Oil and Gas Fields
- Chair for Machinery and Equipment in Oil and Gas Fields
- Chair for Lifting-and-Shifting Machinery and Robots
- Chair for Air Fuels and Lubricants
- Chair for Fire Safety
- Chair for Chemical Engineering of Natural Energy Resources and Carbon Materials
Institute of Education, Psychology and Sociology
- Chair for Developmental Psychology
- Chair for Mental Health
- Chair for Higher Education Pedagogy
- Chair for General and Social Education
- Chair for Information Technologies in Education
- Chair for Sociology
- Chair for Engineering and Computer Graphics
- Chair for Social Technologies
- Chair for Descriptive Geometry and Draughtsmanship
- Chair for Professional Education Pedagogy
Institute of Business Management and Economics
- Chair for Economics and Organization of Enterprises in Energy and Transport Sector
- Chair for Economics and Management in Construction Sector
- Chair for Economics and Management
- Chair for Foundations of Economics
- Chair for Marketing
- Chair for Economics and International Business in Mining and Metal Production Sector
- Chair for Management of Manufacturing and Social Technologies
- Chair for Economics and Information Technology in Management
- Chair for Business Information Technology
- Chair for Project Management
- Chair for Economics and Organization of Oil and Gas Complex
- Chair for Economics and Organization of Energy Sector
Institute of Philology and Language Communication
- Chair for Journalism
- Department of General Linguistics and Rhetoric
- Chair for Russian Language
- Chair for Russian and Foreign Literature
- Chair for Linguistics and Cross-cultural Communication
- Chair for East-Asian Languages
- Chair for Translation and Interpreting Studies
- Chair for Russian as a Foreign Language
Institute of Fundamental Biology and Biotechnology
- Chair for Biophysics
- Chair for Aquatic and Land Ecosystems
- Chair for Medical Biology
- Chair for Biotechnology
Institute of Economics, Management and Environmental Studies
- Chair for Accounting and Statistics
- Chair for Business Foreign Language
- Chair for Industrial Economy and Labor Economics
- Chair for Corporate Development and Management of Organization
- Chair for International Economic Relations
- Chair for Regional Statistical Inquiries
- Chair for Social and Political Theory
- Chair for Economic and Social Planning
- Chair for Production Management
- Chair for Finance and Credit
- Chair for Securities and Insurance
- Chair for Economic Theories
- Chair for Forestry
- Chair for Ecotoxicology and Microbiology
- Chair for Hunting Resource Study and Reserve Management
- Chair for Evolutional Landscape Science and Historic Ecology
- Chair for Environmental Economics
Institute of Non-Ferrous Metals and Materials Science
- Chair for Computer-Aided Manufacturing
- Chair for Nonferrous Metallurgy
- Chair for Physical and Inorganic Chemistry
- Chair for Analytical and Organic Chemistry
- Chair for Mineral Processing
- Chair for Heat Engineering and Technosphere Security in Mining and Metallurgical Production
- Chair for Foundry Engineering
- Chair for Metal Forming
- Chair for Composite Materials and Physical Chemistry in Metallurgical Processes
- Chair for Physical Metallurgy and High-Temperature Processing
- Chair for Electric Power Plants and Power Systems
- Chair for Electrotechnical Complex and System
- Chair for Robotics and Engineering Cybernetics
- Chair for Electrotechnics and Electric Engineering
- Chair for Standardization and Quality Control
- Chair for Facilities and Technology of Welding Engineering
- Chair for Hydraulic Actuator and Hydropneumatic Automation
- Chair for Foundry Engineering and Metal Forming
- Chair for Theory and Design of Mechanical Systems
- Chair for Materials Science and Technology of Engineering Materials
- Chair for Machinery Dynamics and Strength
- Chair for Theoretical Mechanics and Triboengineering
- Chair for Machinery Designing and Experimental Mechanics
- Chair for Engineering Technology
- Chair for Diagnostics and Security of Technical Systems
- Chair for Thermal Stations
- Chair for Engineering Ecology and Life Safety
- Chair for Heat Engineering and Hydraulic Gas Dynamics
- Chair for Transport and Technological Machinery
- Chair for Transport
- Department of comparative law
- Chair for Theory of State and Law
- Chair for History of State and Law
- Chair for Foreign and Comparative Law
- Chair for Criminalistics
- Chair for Civil Law
- Chair for Civil Procedure
- Chair for Criminal Law
- Chair for Criminal Procedure
- Chair for Labour and Environmental Law
- Chair for Economic, Entrepreneurial and Financial Law
- Chair for Constitutional, Administrative and Municipal Law
- Chair for Delictology and Criminology
- Chair for Comparative Law
- Chair for Legal Practice (Master programme)
- Chair for Judicial Practice (Master programme)
- Chair for Procuracy Supervision (Master programme)
- Department of International Policy
- Department of Customs Procedures
- Department ofSocial-Legal Procedures
- Chair for Theory and Methodology of Social Work
Institute of Military Training
Institute of Physical Education, Sport and Tourism
- Chair for Theory and Methodology of Physical Education
- Chair for Theory and Methodology of Sports
- Chair for Sports and Recreation Technologies and Valeology
- Chair for Physical Education
The Federal State Autonomous Educational Institution of Higher Education “Siberian Federal University” was established within the framework of the “Education” National Project by the Resolution of the Russian Government No.1518-р issued on November 4, 2006. The purposes of the new University establishment were to support the modernization of the Russian higher education system, to increase the competitiveness of Siberian economy, to train highly qualified professionals and to develop international cooperation in research, menntun, technology and culture.
Siberian Federal University was established by merging four large Universities: Krasnoyarsk State University, Krasnoyarsk State Technical University, Krasnoyarsk State Academy of Architecture and Construction and Krasnoyarsk State University of Non-Ferrous Metals and Gold. SibFU is a multidisciplinary institution that combines fundamental and applied research and teaching.
- Partnership relations are formed with universities of Russia, Evrópa, Asia and the USA (SibFU Department of International Affairs);
- Particular traditions have appeared (exclusive festival «Universinale»);
- More and more student communities are established (Young leaders of SibFU), student life is always on the move.
SibFU is committed to cooperate with large corporations located in Krasnoyarsk Krai eins og MMC Norilsk Nickel, «Vankorneft»,RUSAL, etc. by building joint laboratories and organizing student research groups. Þar að auki, a set of anti-recessionary measures has been recently elaborated in Siberian Federal University. All the measures are taken to minimize consequences of the economic crisis for students, faculty and staff of SibFU.
Siberian Federal University stands out from many Russian higher education institutions by a diverse range of possibilities concerning not only pre-tertiary training but also higher, post-graduate and further vocational education. At the present time, Siberian Federal University includes 35 R&D subdivisions such as research institutes, design bureau, centers for equipment joint use, REC, rannsóknarstofur, innovation centers, technology parks, centers of technology transfer, pilot factories, etc.
The number of full-time students in SibFU – 41,000 fólk.
The number of the faculty — more than 3,000 fólk.
Total quantity of faculty and staff — more than 8,000 fólk.
Viltu discuss Siberian Federal University ? Einhverjar spurningar, athugasemdir eða umsagnir
Deila þessari gagnlegar upplýsingar með vinum þínum
Join to discuss of Siberian Federal University.
VINSAMLEGAST ATHUGIÐ: EducationBro Magazine gefur þér möguleika á að lesa upplýsingar um háskóla á 96 tungumál, en við biðjum þig um að virða aðra meðlimi og leyfi athugasemdir á ensku.