- Queen University Belfast
Queen University Belfast
Þú munt elska að læra á Queen. Háskólinn sameinar ríka sögulega arfleifð með nútíma aðstöðu. bara 15 mínútna göngufjarlægð frá Belfast Miðborg, þú munt aldrei vera langt frá hjarta aðgerð.
Hvað er draumastarfið þitt? gráðu forrit háskólans eru hönnuð til að undirbúa þig fyrir framtíð feril þinn. Langar þig til að verða arkitekt, verkfræðingur eða læknir? Hvað sem þú vilt vera, Það er fullkomin gráðu bíða eftir þér að taka fyrsta skrefið.
Ekki viss um hvað þú vilt vera enn? Ekki hafa áhyggjur. Þú munt hafa tækifæri til að öðlast starfsreynslu á mörgum gráður. Þetta gefur þér forskot á samkeppni. og, þegar þú ert tilbúin að útskrifast? Störf háskólans Service get gefið þér persónulega leiðsögn um næstu skref þínum.
skólar / Colleges / Lagðar / námskeið / deildir
Læknadeild, Heilsa & Líffræði
- Dental Surgery
- Agricultural Technology with Professional Studies
- Biochemistry with Professional Studies
- Biological Sciences
- Biological Sciences with Professional Studies
- Biomedical Science
- Food Quality, Safety and Nutrition with Professional Studies
- Human Biology
- Land Use and Environmental Management with Professional Studies
- Marine Biology with Professional Studies
- Microbiology with Professional Studies
- Midwifery Sciences
- Hjúkrun (Adult – September intake)
- Hjúkrun (Children’s)
- Hjúkrun (Learning Disability)
- Hjúkrun (Mental Health)
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Zoology with Professional Studies
- Orka, Umhverfi og sjálfbærni
- BAO Medicine
- Food Science and Food Security with Professional Studies
Deild Arts, hugvísindi & Félagsvísindi
- Criminology and Sociology
- Film Studies
- spænska, spænskt
- Actuarial Science and Risk Management
- Viðskipti Economics
- Business Management
- Finance with a Year in Industry
- International Business with French
- International Business with German
- International Business with Mandarin Chinese
- International Business with Portuguese
- International Business with Spanish
- Music Technology and Sonic Arts
- Social Work
Verkfræðideild og Raunvísindadeild
- Aerospace Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Rafmagns-og Rafræn Engineering
- Product Design Engineering
- Software and Electronic Systems Engineering
- Applied Mathematics and Physics
- Archaeology-Palaeoecology and Geography
- Medicinal Chemistry
- áætlanagerð, Environment and Development
- fræðileg eðlisfræði
- Chemical Technology
- Environmental and Civil Engineering
- Structural Engineering with Architecture
- European Planning
Queen’s University Belfast has its roots in the Belfast Academical Institution, which was founded in 1810, one of the United Kingdom’s 10 oldest universities, and remains as the Royal Belfast Academical Institution. The present university was first chartered as “Queen’s College, Belfast” í 1845, when it was associated with the simultaneously founded Queen’s College, Cork, and Queen’s College, Galway, as part of the Queen’s University of Ireland – founded to encourage higher education for Catholics and Presbyterians, as a counterpart to Trinity College, Dublin, then an Anglican institution. Queen’s College, Belfast, opnaði í 1849. Its main building, the Lanyon Building, was designed by the English architect, Sir Charles Lanyon. At its opening, it had 23 prófessorar og 343 nemendur. Some early students at Queen’s University Belfast took University of London examinations.
The Irish Universities Act, 1908 dissolved the Royal University of Ireland, which had replaced the Queen’s University of Ireland in 1879, and created two separate universities: the current National University of Ireland and Queen’s University of Belfast.
á 20 júní 2006 the university announced a £259 million investment programme focusing on facilities, recruitment and research. One of the outcomes of this investment has been a new university library; the McClay library was designed by Boston-based architects Sheply, Bulfinch, Richardson & Abbott, working in association with Belfast architects, Robinson Patterson Partnership, and opened in July 2009. The building has been named in honour of Sir Allen McClay, a major benefactor of Queen’s University and of the Library.
Í júní 2010, the university announced that they would be launching a £7.5m Ansin international research hub with Seagate Technologies.
Queen’s is one of the largest employers in Northern Ireland, with a total workforce of 3,903, of whom 2,414 were members of academic, academic-related and research staff and 1,489 were administrative employees.
Viltu discuss Queen’s University Belfast ? Einhverjar spurningar, athugasemdir eða umsagnir
Deila þessari gagnlegar upplýsingar með vinum þínum
Join to discuss of Queen’s University Belfast.
VINSAMLEGAST ATHUGIÐ: EducationBro Magazine gefur þér möguleika á að lesa upplýsingar um háskóla á 96 tungumál, en við biðjum þig um að virða aðra meðlimi og leyfi athugasemdir á ensku.