- Universitas Mining National
Universitas Mining National
ing Universitas Mining National colloquially dikenal ing Ukrainia minangka Ngu is located in Dnipropetrovsk, kutha paling padhet katelu ing Ukraina. Diadegaké ing 1899 minangka Yekaterinoslav School Mining luwih. The task of the university then was to nyedhiyani industri pertambangan karo specialists Highly qualified, a goal that has continued to direct the university’s leadership right up to the present day, sanajan ing taun anyar tawaran akademisi sawijining piranti sampun ngembangaken ngluwihi kungkungan subjek-related mining. saiki, sawijining struktur dumadi saka sangang fakultas (departemen akademisi). Sajrone jaman Soviet, Ngu ana salah siji institusi specialized ndhuwur negara pendidikan sing luwih. Gunung punika minangka salah siji saka universities paling Ukraina ing akeh ranking lan dina nengsemake nomer akeh siswa manca.
Universitas Mining National iku salah siji saka perusahaan anjog pendidikan sing luwih dhuwur ing Ukraina. Miturut ratings saka UNESCO ngrambah posisi 6th antarane 200 universities Top ing Ukraina ing 2009.
Ing Universitas ana 53 departemen (27 kang utama basis) jumbuh menyang 9 fakultas pendidikan full-time. Ana uga Institute of Extramural Learning lan sawetara post-lulusan lan doktor Kursus. Universitas duwe Interbranch Institute of Terus Learning, Ngelmu lan Unit Riset, Ukrainian-American Linguistic Center, linguistik Center, Ukrainian German Center Cultural, Ukrainian-Spanyol-Latin-Amerika Center, Center for Cooperation Ukrainia-Polandia, lan Energy lan Management Center Energy. Ngu uga wis pranala karo Prydniprovsk Science-lan-Teknologi Center of Protection Informasi, Ukrainian-American Lyceum, Marganets College, Pavlograd School Technical lan Motor Transport School Technical.
Saiki ana 16,000 siswa dipuntampi ing program ing universitas, salawasé post-lulusan lan doktor mahasiswa sing memulang ing 27 Keahlian modern. Jumlah dilisensi diakoni mahasiswa kanggo ngetik University saben taun punika 1,400 siswa. Proses akademisi diwenehake dening 600 guru kalebu luwih saka 100 Doctors ilmu, profesor lan 350 calon saka Science lan profesor digandhengake. Infrastruktur saka University (area umum konstruksi lan bangunan punika 126049 kothak meter kira-kira ing 29,8 mln. biaya hryvna), basis komputer modern (luwih saka 1000 komputer modern) bathi komputer lokal lan global, dana perpustakaan karo luwih saka siji yuta volume, materi kuwat lan basis laboratorium technical, njamin standar dhuwur pendidikan.
liwat 100 tahun universitas luwih saka 56,000 Komunitas panjarwa lan Highly qualified wis disiapake, luwih saka 500 monographs lan 250 sinau-buku misuwur ngluwihi Ukraina wis diterbitake, lan bab 150 Doctors ilmu lan luwih saka 1,750 Calon ilmu wis dilatih. lulusan universitas sing dina iki penulis saka luwih saka 2600 inventions ing negara manca, ngendi padha dijupuk luwih saka 300 paten. Ing taun anyar, papat inovasi dhasar ilmuwan universitas wis dikenali minangka pamanggihan èlmiah.
Admission process in National Mining University
wiwit 2016 proses diakoni ing pawiyatan luhur Ukrainian kanggo siswa manca aviable liwat Ukrainian Diakoni Center.
For apply to National Mining University foreign students have to aplikasi online liwat Diakoni Center Ukrainian.
Sawise mriksa kabeh rincian ing Diakoni Center, padha bakal ngirim layang uleman siswa.
Kanthi layang undhangan siswa bisa pindhah menyang embassy cedhak saka Ukraina lan visa pelajar.
Ora ujian, TOEFL, IELTS dibutuhake yen sampeyan wis nggawe aplikasi liwat Diakoni Center Ukrainian.
Sekolah / colleges / departemen / Lapangan / fakultas
Institut Power Engineering
Faculty of Construction
Fakultas Teknik Teknik
Faculty of Geological Prospecting
Institute of Extramural and Distance Learning
The National Mining University, which is the basic higher mining educational institution in Ukraine, was founded on June 16, 1899. It is the oldest university in Dnipropetrovsk region; moreover it laid the basis for more than two tens of educational institutions and scientific-research institutes. Among them there are Dnipropetrovsk Institute of Chemistry and Technology (1930), Dnipropetrovsk Metallurgical Institute (1930), Northern-Caucasian Mining and Metallurgical Institute (1931), Scientific-Research Chemistry Institute named after Melikishvili in Tbilisi (1929), Moscow Welding Institute (1925), All-Union Scientific-Research Designing Technological Institute of Pipe Industry (1929), Institute of Physical Chemistry named after Lev Pisarzhevsky in Kiev (1927), and others.
The ceremony of Katerynoslav Higher Mining College (KHMC) opening was conducted on October 12, 1899. At the beginning Higher Mining College had two departments – mining and factory ones. The curriculum according to “Statute of KHMC” foresaw 23 disiplin: God’s study, higher mathematics, analytical mechanics, construction mechanics, applied mechanics, mine-factory mechanics, fisika, kimia, electrical mechanics, mineralogy, geology and science on deposits, geodesy, mining art, ore and coal beneficiation, surveying, metallurgy, technology of metals, drawing and drawing geometry, accounting and mine-factory economy, technical translations from German and French, first aid at accidents. The training process was provided by 13 guru.
At the very beginning there was founded a two department library, a mineralogical museum, kimia, mechanical and probe laboratories, cabinets in each disciplines.
on June 19, 1912 the State Legislative body adopted a bill on restructuring the KHMC into Mining Institute since July 1. At that time there worked outstanding scientists. They were Ya. Grdina, V. Guskov, S. Zaborovsky, L. Ivanov, N. Lebedev, P. Leontovsky, V. Makovsky, L. Pisarzhevsky, M. Protodiakonov, P. Rubin, A. Terpigorev, M. Fedorov, S. Sharbe.
The publications of scientific works in technical periodical journals, monographs, study books, atlases testified high scientific potential of the educational institution. The KHMC systematically edited “Proceedings of Katerynoslav Higher Mining College” since 1905. Nganti 1917 there had been edited 23 issues of “Proceedings”, published about 500 scientific works including monographs and study books. In the period of the educational institution formation there were established scientific schools and directions: ya. Grdina became one of the founders of cybernetics, A. Terpigorev and V. Protodiakonov – the school of mining, V. Guskov – beneficiation of minerals, Leontovsky – the school of surveying, geodesy and geometry of deposits, M. Lebedev – geology and stratigraphy of Donbas, P. Rubin – metallurgy and coke chemistry, L. Pisarzhevsky – electron chemistry.
ing 1918 Katerynoslav Mining Institute opened two new departments: Surveying (closed in 1921) and Geological Prospecting, and obtained the right to award the scientific degree through public defense of scientific dissertation. ing 1921 there was created the Mechanical Faculty with two departments: Mining-Factory and Electrical Engineering. The implementation of new specialties was dictated by industry development. Kejabi, a Workers’ Faculty was opened.
Beginning since 1930 Mining Institute started training specialists only for mining industry and geological prospecting works. ing 1932 there were established faculties instead of the departments: Mining, Tukang lestrek, Geological-Surveying.
ing 1920 - 1930 the process of scientific schools forming was continued. Though during the 1930-s Dnipropetrovsk Mining Institute lost a significant part of its cadre staff (bab 30 wong, among which there were outstanding professors) because of political repressions.
ing 1941, when the war against Nazi had begun, bab 300 guru, staff members and students were recruited to the front. The institute evacuated to Sverdlovsk (Urals) and Karaganda (Kazakhstan), brought a significant part of the equipment and the scientific staff for Sverdlovsk Mining Institute and the Filial of Moscow Mining Institute, which by that time had come to Karaganda too. A great deal of the teaching staff of Dnipropetrovsk Mining Institute occupied engineering positions at mining enterprises of the Urals and Republics of Middle Asia.
The activity of the Institute was renewed in 1943, first – in Karaganda, and later – in Dnipropetrovsk. Destroyed educational facilities and laboratories were under reconstruction. Those who survived were coming back from the front. Miturut 1951/1952 academic year there had been completely renewed the building of the Institute, put into operation a boring experimental study range, Laboratorium, Schlafsäle. ing 1951 there was established the Mine-Construction Faculty. Scientific elaborations of the Institute’s teaching staff, student diploma projects of that period were subordinated to the problems of renewing Donetsk, Kryvyi Rih and Nikopol manganous basins.
By the 50-th anniversary the Institute had 165 profesor, associate professors and lecturers, 34 departemen, 22 Laboratorium, 25 cabinets, a geological museum, perpustakaan, experimental study range and study experimental workshops. ing 4 faculties there studied 1942 students by 9 Keahlian.
In the 1960-s new-built and restored educational and educational-laboratory buildings, three multistoried dormitories for students and post-graduate students, educational-production workshops, a sport building, facilities of an educational-geodesic experimental study range in the village of Orlivshchyna were put into operation.
ing 1970 at Dnipropetrovsk Mining Institute there worked 474 guru, kalebu 34 profesor. The amount of graduating engineers equaled 1200 wong. The amount of specialists prepared by full-time education was increasing, though part-time and extramural study forms also functioned.
Ing Mei 1993 according to the results of State accreditation Dnipropetrovsk Mining Institute gained the status of an autonomous IV-accreditation level state higher educational institution and the name of the State Mining Academy of Ukraine. ing 1997, the President of Ukraine issued a decree to award the Academy the national status. ing Februari 2002 the institution was restructured into the National Mining University. wiwit 2010 the University has had a research status. Today it is one of the leading technical higher educational institutions of the country. The University graduates possess the knowledge in modern computer technologies, and are capable of solving complicated problems of industry, economics and law development.
Ing Universitas ana 51 departemen (27 kang utama basis) jumbuh menyang 9 fakultas pendidikan full-time, Institute of Extramural and Distance Learning, post-graduate and doctoral courses, Interbranch Institute of Continuing Learning, Ngelmu lan Unit Riset, Ukrainian-American Linguistic Center, linguistik Center, Ukrainian German Center Cultural, Ukrainian-Spanyol-Latin-Amerika Center, Center for Cooperation Ukrainia-Polandia, Energy Saving and Energy Management Center, Prydniprovsk Science-and-Technology Center of Information Protection, Ukrainian-American Lyceum, Marganets College, Pavlograd Technical School, Motor Transport Technical School et al.
At the University there study 12000 siswa, post-graduate and doctoral students in 27 Keahlian modern. The licensed amount of student admission for entering the University is 1400 siswa. Proses akademisi diwenehake dening 600 guru kalebu luwih saka 100 Doctor of science, profesor lan 350 Calon saka Science, profesor digandhengake. A high quality of education is guaranteed due to the developed infrastructure of the University, modern computer local and global computer nets, library funds with more than one million of volumes, materi kuwat lan basis laboratorium technical, newest technologies of education.
Aja pengin discuss National Mining University ? sembarang pitakonan, Komentar utawa review
Kategori iki migunani karo kanca-kanca
Join to discuss of National Mining University.
TULUNG DICATHET: EducationBro Magazine menehi kemampuan kanggo maca info bab universities ing 96 basa, nanging kita takon kanggo ngormati anggota lan ninggalake komentar ing Inggris.