- ಹೊಹೆನ್ಹೇಮ್ ವಿಶ್ವವಿದ್ಯಾಲಯದ
ರಲ್ಲಿ ಸ್ಥಾಪಿತವಾದ 1818, ವಿನಾಶಕಾರಿ ಕ್ಷಾಮದ ನಂತರ, ಹೊಹೆನ್ಹೇಮ್ ವಿಶ್ವವಿದ್ಯಾಲಯದ ಮಾತ್ರ ಸ್ಥಾಪಿತ ಸಂಶೋಧನೆಯಲ್ಲಿ ತೊಡಗಿರುವ ಆದರೆ ಸಾಂಪ್ರದಾಯಿಕವಾಗಿ ತುರ್ತು ಸಾಮಾಜಿಕ ವಿಷಯಗಳಿಗೆ ನವೀನ ಪರಿಹಾರಗಳನ್ನು ಅಭಿವೃದ್ಧಿ.
ಇಂದು, ಹೊಹೆನ್ಹೇಮ್ ವಿಶ್ವವಿದ್ಯಾಲಯದ ಒಂದು ಅನನ್ಯ ಪ್ರೊಫೈಲ್ ಹೊಂದಿದೆ, ವಿಶಾಲ ಅಂತಾರಾಷ್ಟ್ರೀಯ ನೆಟ್ವರ್ಕ್, ಮತ್ತು ಎಲ್ಲಾ ಕ್ಷೇತ್ರಗಳ ವಿಶೇಷ ತಜ್ಞ ಕೆಲಸ. ಇತಿಹಾಸ, ವಿವರಣಾ, ಮತ್ತು ವಿವರಿಸಲಾದ ತಂತ್ರ ವಿಶ್ವವಿದ್ಯಾಲಯ ಮತ್ತಷ್ಟು ಅಭಿವೃದ್ಧಿ ದಾರಿ ದಾರಿ.
ದಿ ಹೊಹೆನ್ಹೇಮ್ ವಿಶ್ವವಿದ್ಯಾಲಯದ is a campus university located in the south of Stuttgart, ಜರ್ಮನಿ. ರಲ್ಲಿ ಸ್ಥಾಪಿತವಾದ 1818 ಇದು ಸ್ಟಟ್ಗಾರ್ಟ್ ಅತ್ಯಂತ ಹಳೆಯ ವಿಶ್ವವಿದ್ಯಾಲಯವಾಗಿದೆ. ವಿಶೇಷ ಇದರ ಪ್ರಾಥಮಿಕ ಪ್ರದೇಶಗಳು ಸಾಂಪ್ರದಾಯಿಕವಾಗಿ ಕೃಷಿ ಮತ್ತು ನೈಸರ್ಗಿಕ ವಿಜ್ಞಾನದ ಇತ್ತು, ಇಂದು, ಆದಾಗ್ಯೂ, ಅದರ ವಿದ್ಯಾರ್ಥಿಗಳು ಬಹುತೇಕ ವ್ಯಾಪಾರ ವಿಭಾಗ ನೀಡುವ ಅನೇಕ ಅಧ್ಯಯನ ಕಾರ್ಯಕ್ರಮಗಳನ್ನು ಒಂದು ದಾಖಲಾಗಿದ್ದಾರೆ, ಅರ್ಥಶಾಸ್ತ್ರ ಮತ್ತು ಸಾಮಾಜಿಕ ವಿಜ್ಞಾನಗಳು. ಸಿಬ್ಬಂದಿ ನಿಯಮಿತವಾಗಿ ದೇಶದ ಅತ್ಯುತ್ತಮ ಪಟ್ಟಿಯಲ್ಲಿ ಸ್ಥಾನ ಪಡೆದುಕೊಂಡಿದ್ದಾರೆ, making the University of Hohenheim one of Germany’s top-tier universities in these fields. The university maintains academic alliances with a number of partner universities and is involved in numerous joint research projects.
ಶಾಲೆಗಳು / ಕಾಲೇಜುಗಳು / ಇಲಾಖೆಗಳು / ಕೋರ್ಸ್ಗಳು / ಬೋಧನ
- Institute of Agricultural Policy and Markets
- Institute of Agricultural Engineering
- Institute of Applied Mathematics and Statistics
- Institute of Biological Chemistry and Nutritional Science
- Institute of Soil Science and Land Evaluation
- Institute of Botany
- ಇನ್ಸ್ಟಿಟ್ಯೂಟ್ ಆಫ್ ಕೆಮಿಸ್ಟ್ರಿ
- Institute of Clinical Nutrition
- Institute of Financial Management
- Institute of Genetics
- Institute of Health Care & Public Management
- Institute of Interorganizational Management & ಸಾಧನೆ
- Institute of Communication Science
- Institute of Crop Science
- Institute of Landscape and Plant Ecology
- Institute of Farm Management
- Institute of Food Chemistry
- Institute of Food Science and Biotechnology
- Institute of Marketing & ಮ್ಯಾನೇಜ್ಮೆಂಟ್
- Institute of Microbiology
- Institute of Animal Science
- Institute of Plant Production and Agroecology in the Tropics and Subtropics
- Institute of Plant Breeding, Seed Science and Population Genetics
- Institute of Physics and Meteorology
- Institute of Physiology
- Institute of Plant Physiology and Biotechnology
- Institute of Phytomedicine
- Institute of Law and Social Sciences
- Institute of Social Sciences in Agriculture
- Institute of Animal Production in the Tropics and Subtropics
- Institute of Agricultural Sciences in the Tropics (Hans-Ruthenberg-Institute)
- ಇನ್ಸ್ಟಿಟ್ಯೂಟ್ ಅರ್ಥಶಾಸ್ತ್ರದ
- Institute of Economic and Business Education
- Institute of Zoology
The first documented reference to Hohenheim was in 1100. The family estate of the Bombasts from Hohenheim fell to the Württemberg Duke Carl Eugen von Württemberg ರಲ್ಲಿ 1768 as a completed fiefdom after an eventful history.
ನಡುವೆ 1771-1793, the Duke had the expansive Palace and park facilities in Hohenheim built under the direction of his court architect Reinhard F. ಎಚ್. Fischer for his later wife, Franziska von Hohenheim and himself. All parts of the Palace, the Duke’s residence from 1776-1793, have been maintained and make up the location of today’s University.
The origins of the university date back to the year 1818. King Wilhelm I. of Württemberg created an agricultural academy in Hohenheim. It was opened on 20. Nov. 1818.
The beginning was very modest: Besides the first director Johann Nepomuk Hubert Schwerz (1759-1844), who was responsible for agriculture, two other teachers were employed, one for Mathematics and Physics, the other for Chemistry, Mineralogy and Botany. ಖಂಡಿತವಾಗಿ, at the beginning there were only 16 pupils who needed instruction.
ಆರಂಭದಿಂದಲೂ, the manor that had grown out of the state domain of Hohenheim was also affiliated with the institute. ಸಮಯದಲ್ಲಿ, a manorial economy with its own organization and accounting practices developed on the surrounding lands and in various areas of the Palace.
ರಲ್ಲಿ 1957, the Hohenheim manor was divided into three experimental holdings and led by the management of the Institute for Farm Management.
The former net income manor, together with the experimental operations (the experimental properties Eckartsweier, Heidfeldhof, Ihinger Hof, Oberer Lindenhof, Unterer Lindenhof, Hof Enzmad, and Schuchmacherhof) that had been set up in the early 20th century, were thus transformed into agricultural laboratories.
From the very beginning, the schools that were affiliated with the institute were also subordinate to the Director/President: ನಿಂದ 1818 the orphanage, later on the agricultural school , ಮತ್ತು 1842 the school of horticulture.
Management of the otherwise independent school of horticulturewas transferred in 1949 from the University President to the Director of the newly-established Institute of Pomiculture and Vegetable Gardening. Until the end of the 1960’s, the agricultural school was used to train agricultural apprentices and interns. ರಿಂದ 1973 it no longer enrolls students.
During the course of the 19th century, a primary school and a Latin school developed out of an elementary school that had been temporarily incorporated into the agricultural school. At the beginning of last century, the primary school was then incorporated into the Plieningen elementary school; in the middle of this century the Latin school became a secondary school, the present-day Paracelsus secondary school (ರಿಂದ 1966).
Due to the brevity of this article, the development of higher education can only be described in a few decisive turning points for the University’s organisational structure:
ರಲ್ಲಿ 1847 the Agricultural Institute was promoted to an Agricultural Academy by decree of King Wilhelm I. of Württemberg. ರಲ್ಲಿ 1847 the Hohenheim teaching body consisted of seven professors: two for Agriculture, one of whom was also the Director, two for Forestry, one each for Technology, ನ್ಯಾಚುರಲ್ ಸೈನ್ಸಸ್, ಗಣಿತ ಮತ್ತು ಭೌತಶಾಸ್ತ್ರ.
Besides the seven professors, nine new assistant teachers also taught the subjects Veterinary Science, Pomiculture and Vegetable Gardening, Bee-keeping, ಲೆಕ್ಕಪತ್ರ, Law and agricultural Civil Engineering. ವಾಸ್ತವವಾಗಿ, student numbers were comparably low in 1848 with ca. 100 students training to be agriculturists.
Forestry education was particularly important at Hohenheim. ರಲ್ಲಿ ಸ್ಥಾಪಿತವಾದ 1820 as a basic forestry school and upgraded in 1825 for purposes of academic forestry training, the foresters soon displayed tendencies leaning towards autonomy which may have ultimately been the reason for transfer of forestry education from Hohenheim to the regional university of Tübingen in 1881.
Of the subjects introduced in the second half of the 19th century, here only the most important, Agricultural Chemistry (1854) ಮತ್ತು ಅರ್ಥಶಾಸ್ತ್ರ (1875) are mentioned. ನಡುವೆ 1880-1900, numerous experimental stations and testing stations were founded that were later made into university and state institutes.
Since the start of the 20th century, the departments in Hohenheim have been joined into institutes. The University’s institute structure was developed gradually until around 1920. ರಲ್ಲಿ 1918/19, the Agricultural University of Hohenheim (new title since 1904) received the right to award doctorates and habilitations, ಮತ್ತು 1922 the presidential constitution was instituted: a wish that the so-called lecturer’s convent had had for over half a century.
The new constitution that came into effect on 1 ಅಕ್ಟೋಬರ್ 1922 replaced the “new organic provisions” ಆಫ್ 1883, which the college had awarded itself after secession of the forestry department. The President, elected on an annual basis from a series of full professors now replaced the Director and the Senate replaced the teachers’ ದೇಹದ.
The Senate was now the college’s decision-making body, yet the President possessed strong powers that meant he visibly dominated this body. The number of students had grown nicely to just over 1000 ರಲ್ಲಿ 1922 but was still manageable.
The period from 1900 – 1933 was characterized by constant expansion of research and teaching: several Chairs and Institutes were newly established.
ವರ್ಷ 1934 wrought a new amendment to the constitution. More rights were allocated to the President: during the course of the consolidation of the institutional powers of the university system the President became the so-called “Leader of the Agricultural College”, who answered to the Minister for Education on behalf of the entire administration. He was chosen by the Lieutenant Governor from a number of full professors for a period of two years. All the responsibilities accrued by the Senate were transferred to the President. The Senate only performed an advisory role.
ರಲ್ಲಿ 1942 Hohenheim was incorporated into the city of Stuttgart which, ಆದಾಗ್ಯೂ, barely influenced the academic life of the University. ರಲ್ಲಿ 1945 the University had to be closed down.
ರಲ್ಲಿ 1967, the University received the name “Universität Hohenheim (Landwirtschaftliche Hochschule)" (ಹೊಹೆನ್ಹೇಮ್ ವಿಶ್ವವಿದ್ಯಾಲಯದ (Agricultural University)). ಮೊದಲಿಗೆ, this changed little in the structures and teaching, as had been the case with the new names in 1847 ಮತ್ತು 1904. The addition in parentheses has since been deleted by the University Act.
ರಲ್ಲಿ 1968, ದಿ third faculty ಸ್ಥಾಪಿಸಲಾಯಿತು: ದಿ ಬಿಸಿನೆಸ್ ಫ್ಯಾಕಲ್ಟಿ, ಅರ್ಥಶಾಸ್ತ್ರ ಮತ್ತು ಸಮಾಜ ವಿಜ್ಞಾನ developed out of the applied business and economic sciences in the Faculty of Agricultural Sciences.
The fundamental re-design of the University structures and the charter was brought about by the State Higher Education Act of Baden-Württemberg in 1968 and the University Act from 1978. With the University Act, the constitution from 1922 was abrogated. In place of the President (ರೆಕ್ಟರ್) annually elected from among the full professors, ಒಂದು ಅಧ್ಯಕ್ಷ (Präsident) elected by the Large Senate for 8 years was instituted.
The University committees were then: Great Senate (election and supervisory organ, decisions about changes to the charter), Administrative Council (financial and human resource matters), and the Senate (general competence). According to the University Act from 2000, in November 2011 the Senate established thepresidential constitution.
ಇಂದು, ಬಹುತೇಕ 10,000 students are enrolled at the University of Hohenheim.
Corresponding to the jump in the number of students after World War II, the number of professors and employees at the University also grew quickly: ರಲ್ಲಿ 1990, there were almost eight times as many professors as in 1946. The scientific personnel numbers 950 people today, 120 of whom are professors. The total number of people employed by the University is 2,100.
ನಿನಗೆ ಬೇಕಾ discuss University Hohenheim ? ಯಾವುದೇ ಪ್ರಶ್ನೆ, ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್ಗಳನ್ನು ಅಥವಾ ವಿಮರ್ಶೆಗಳನ್ನು
ನಿಮ್ಮ ಸ್ನೇಹಿತರೊಂದಿಗೆ ಈ ಉಪಯುಕ್ತ ಮಾಹಿತಿ ಹಂಚಿಕೊಳ್ಳಿ
Join to discuss of University Hohenheim.
ದಯವಿಟ್ಟು ಗಮನಿಸಿ: EducationBro ಮ್ಯಾಗಜೀನ್ ನೀವು ವಿಶ್ವವಿದ್ಯಾಲಗಳಲ್ಲಿ ಬಗ್ಗೆ ಮಾಹಿತಿಯನ್ನು ಓದಲು ಸಾಮರ್ಥ್ಯವನ್ನು ನೀಡುತ್ತದೆ 96 ಭಾಷೆಗಳ, ಆದರೆ ನಾವು ಇತರ ಸದಸ್ಯರು ಗೌರವಿಸಿ ಇಂಗ್ಲೀಷ್ ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್ಗಳನ್ನು ಬಿಟ್ಟು ಕೇಳುತ್ತೇವೆ.