- Zanîngeha Belfast Queen da
Zanîngeha Belfast Queen da
Hûn ê hez dixwend at ya Queen. Zanîngeha şêweyên mîrateya dîrokî dewlemend bi tesîsên modern. Just a 15 rêve minute ji navenda bajarê Belfast, hûn qet ê dûr, ji dil ji vê çalakiyê de be.
kar xewna te çi ye? programên xwendina zanîngehê dîzaynkirin, ji bo te ji bo paşerojeke xwe amade bike. Dixwazin ku bibin an mîmarê, muhendis an doktor? Tu dixwazî çi be, ye doreke pileya temam ji bo te bi xwe, gava pêşî xwe li wir.
bawer nakin ku tu dixwazî ji bo yet be? Dilnigeran nebe. We derfet ji bo ku zanyariyên kar li ser gelek yên derece ê heye. Ev dide te sûd li ser pêşbirkê de. Û, Gava ku hûn amade ne ku mezûn î? Careers Zanîngeha ya Dezgeha dikarin ji we re rêberî şexsî li ser gavên xwe bidin.
dibistanên / Colleges / Bingeha Zanist / kursên / fakulteyên
Fakulteya Tibê ya, Tendûrûstî & Zanistên Life
- Dental Surgery
- Agricultural Technology with Professional Studies
- Biochemistry with Professional Studies
- Zanistên biyolojîk
- Biological Sciences with Professional Studies
- Science Biomedical
- Food Quality, Safety and Nutrition with Professional Studies
- Human Biology
- Land Use and Environmental Management with Professional Studies
- Marine Biology with Professional Studies
- Microbiology with Professional Studies
- Midwifery Sciences
- Lênerrîn (Adult – September intake)
- Lênerrîn (Children’s)
- Lênerrîn (Learning Disability)
- Lênerrîn (Mental Health)
- Zanistên dermanan
- Zoology with Professional Studies
- Înercî, Environment and Sustainability
- BAO Medicine
- Food Science and Food Security with Professional Studies
Fakulteya Hunerên, Humanities & Zanistên civakî
- Criminology and Sociology
- Lêkolîn film
- Antropolojiya civakî
- Actuarial Science and Risk Management
- Business Economics
- Management Business
- Finance with a Year in Industry
- International Business with French
- International Business with German
- International Business with Mandarin Chinese
- International Business with Portuguese
- International Business with Spanish
- Music Technology and Sonic Arts
- Work civakî
Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences
- Engineering Aerospace
- Engineering kîmyewî
- Civil Engineering
- Engineering Elektrîkî û Elektronîkî
- Mechanical Engineering
- Product Design Engineering
- Software and Electronic Systems Engineering
- Matematîk Applied Physics û
- Archaeology-Palaeoecology and Geography
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Pîlankirinî, Environment and Development
- fîzîkê ya teorîk
- Chemical Technology
- Environmental and Civil Engineering
- Structural Engineering with Architecture
- European Planning
Queen’s University Belfast has its roots in the Belfast Academical Institution, ku di sala 1810, one of the United Kingdom’s 10 oldest universities, and remains as the Royal Belfast Academical Institution. The present university was first chartered as “Queen’s College, belfast” li 1845, when it was associated with the simultaneously founded Queen’s College, Cork, and Queen’s College, Galway, as part of the Queen’s University of Ireland – founded to encourage higher education for Catholics and Presbyterians, as a counterpart to Trinity College, Dublin, then an Anglican institution. Queen’s College, belfast, vekir, li 1849. Its main building, the Lanyon Building, was designed by the English architect, Sir Charles Lanyon. At its opening, hebû 23 profesor û 343 xwendekarên. Some early students at Queen’s University Belfast took University of London examinations.
Ew Irish Universities Act, 1908 dissolved the Royal University of Ireland, which had replaced the Queen’s University of Ireland in 1879, and created two separate universities: the current National University of Ireland and Queen’s University of Belfast.
Li 20 Pûşper 2006 the university announced a £259 million investment programme focusing on facilities, recruitment and research. One of the outcomes of this investment has been a new university library; the McClay library was designed by Boston-based architects Sheply, Bulfinch, Richardson & Abbott, working in association with Belfast architects, Robinson Patterson Partnership, and opened in July 2009. The building has been named in honour of Sir Allen McClay, a major benefactor of Queen’s University and of the Library.
di hezîranê de 2010, the university announced that they would be launching a £7.5m Ansin international research hub with Seagate Technologies.
Queen’s is one of the largest employers in Northern Ireland, with a total workforce of 3,903, yên ku 2,414 were members of academic, academic-related and research staff and 1,489 were administrative employees.
Ji xwevê rabû discuss Queen’s University Belfast ? Bęjeyek ji pirsa, comments an reviews
Share this info kêrhatî bi hevalên xwe re
Join to discuss of Queen’s University Belfast.
TIKA YE BI BÎR: Magazine EducationBro dide we şîyana xwendin info about zanîngehên li 96 zimanan, di heman demê de em ji we bixwazin ku endamên din rêz û dev ji comments li English.