- жогорку окуу жайлары
- Ivan Кошик Черкассы Улуттук University
Ivan Кошик Черкассы Улуттук University
Черкассы боюнча Ivan Кошик Улуттук University заманбап новатордук багыттарын камтыган салттары жана күчтүү илимий мектептерди туруктуулук менен жогорку билим берүү бир классикалык мекеме болуп саналат. The University has a special mission:
- аныктоо жана илимий жана билим берүү стандарттарын колдонууга;
- аймактагы зарыл болгон өзгөртүүлөрдү иштеп чыгуу, өлкөнүн же дүйнө;
- бир инсандардын пайда кылуу үчүн - интеллектуалдык жана новатордук дараметтин Кызматчысы.
Черкассы боюнча Ivan Кошик Улуттук University Ukrainian маданиятын сактоо жана улуттук жана инсандыгын иштеп чыгуу боюнча иш-аракет.
Черкассы боюнча Ivan Кошик Улуттук University өткөрдү 4чи Украинанын Билим берүү жана илим министрлигинин аккредиттөөнү деңгээл жана уруксаттамалоо программаларына адистерди кайра даярдайт: 9 билим берүү-тилин билүү «кенже адис» деген адистиктер, 49 бакалариат программалары, 82 Адистиктер «адис» жана 87 адистиктер «кожоюн» 17 билим тармактары.
-жылы 2014-2015 Украинанын Билим берүү жана илим министрлиги тарабынан берилген 4 ‘young specialist’ fields of study, аккредиттелген 7 «Бакалавр» адистиктер, 3 «Адис» адистиктер, жана 3 «Кожоюн» адистиктер. University адистерди кайра даярдайт ичинде 144 «Адис» адистиги жана 161 «Кожоюн» адистиктер. 32 University жождордо ичинде жаңы адистиктер ачылган. Биз мындан ары да өнүгүп, биздин болочок студенттер да кененирээк тандоону сунуш кылынат: боюнча 2015 8 Биология бөлүмү ичинде адистиктер, геология, Экономика жана Колдонмо математика жана Informatics уруксат жана аккредиттелген үчүн берилген.
бүгүн 19357 студенттер, анын ичинен Ош University окуу 10202 мамлекеттик-сакталып; 4332 эл анын ичинен бул жерде иштейм 2056 окутуучу болуп саналат; 281 эл University илимий иш
жана изилдөө бөлүмү. 220 дарыгерлер жана 1119 Талапкерлер бул жерде окутуу; алардын ичинен 203 эл адис кызмат ордун ээлейт жана 794 эл docents бар.
Ош анын артыкчылык Ivan Кошик Улуттук University илимий иш болуп саналат. -жылы 2014 University илимий изилдөө өткөрүлдү 35 негизги жана 10 Украинанын Билим берүү жана илим министрлиги тарабынан бекитилген колдонмо темалар, Алардын ичинен 3 Илим мамлекеттик агенттигинин буйругу менен, Куруу жана Украинанын маалыматташтыруу, 6 Украинанын улуттук мурас таандык объектилерин сактоо менен мамиле, 3 өзүн-өзү каржылоочу долбоорлор жана 8 Эл аралык каражаттарды гранттар.
Черкассы боюнча Ivan Кошик Улуттук University уюштуруучусу жана жарчы бар 44 илимий сериялык басылмалар. басылмаларында расмий Universytetu (University бюллетени):биология Сериялар Илим эл аралык кесиптик editionts интернет тизмесине таандык. Дене изилдөөлөр журналы бири 42 бир Bibliographic базасына Scopus таандык Украинадагы журналдар.
Биз жетишкендиктери менен барып,. Бул контекстте ал сапаттык көрсөткүчтөрдүн сандык өтүү үчүн актуалдуу болот: Ошондуктан боюнча University өзү стратегиялык максаттар үчүн аныктайт:
- жогорку стандарттарды жана илимий изилдөө дүйнөлөшүү жетишүү;
- билим берүү жогорку сапатын камсыз кылуу;
- коомдо University ролун күчөтүү;
- интеллектуалдык элитаны түзүү;
- Маданий чөйрөнү өнүктүрүү;
- жекече түзүү жана иштеп чыгуу, ошондой эле адамдын коомдук багыттарын;
- өнүгүп келе жаткан жаштар тарыхый-сезим жана улуттук иденттүүлүк;
- новатордук дараметин жогорулатуу, training highly qualified personnel in demand by the society and state;
- University бренд колдоо, forming a unified perception of the University in Ukraine and abroad;
- Дүйнөнүн илимий жана билим берүү мейкиндиги салып University жактан;
- коомдук азыркы, маалымат жана байланыш жана өндүрүштүк объектилер.
Admission process in Ivan Franko National University of Lviv
бери 2016 Украинанын ЖОЖдорунда кабыл алуу тартиби Чет элдик студенттер үчүн бербеди аркылуу Ukrainian Admission борбору.
For apply to Ivan Franko National University of Lviv foreign students have to онлайн Ukrainian Admission борбор аркылуу.
Admission борборунун бардык маалыматтарды текшерүү кийин, Алар окуучуларга чакыруу кат жиберет.
чакыруу каты менен студенттер Украинада жакынкы элчиликке барып, студенттик Сөздүк алууга болот.
Эч кандай экзамендер, TOEFL, IELTS сиз Ukrainian Admission борбор аркылуу арыз кылуу зарыл.
Мектептер / Колледжи / Бөлүмдөр / курстар / Faculties
- Faculty of Applied Mathematics and Informatics
- Эл аралык мамилелер бөлүмү
- Биология бөлүмү
- Журналистика бөлүмү
- Химия институту
- Юридикалык факультет
- Экономика факультети
- Механика жана математика окутуучусу
- Электроника аты
- Чеберчилигин аты
- Чет тилдер институту
- Илимдин аты
- Geography аты
- Physics аты
- Геология аты
- Faculty of Preuniversity Training
- Тарых бөлүмү
- Педагогика бөлүмү
- Мыйзамдын бөлүмү
The history of the University goes back to the 17th century.
Ичинде 16чи - 17чи кылымдар бою, religious fraternities were the cultural centres on Ukrainian lands. With the support of burgers and the clergy, they helped spread the ideas of humanism and science and also financed a net of schools. The oldest fraternity in Ukraine was the Stauropegic fraternity in Lviv, which became a prominent Ukrainian cultural centre. A fraternity school was opened in Lviv in 1586. The Church Slavonic, Грекче, Latin and Polish languages as well as mathematics, грамматика, риторикасы, астрномия, philosophy and other disciplines were taught here. Lviv fraternity members were even planning to turn the “himnasion” (as they called this school) into a university. Such outstanding figures of Ukrainian culture of the late 16th to early 17чи century as Lavrentiy Zyzaniy (Kukil) and his brother Stepan, Kyrylo Stavrovetskyi, Ivan Boretskyi and others worked and got a degree in Lviv fraternity school.
By the mid-seventeenth century there was no higher education in Ukraine. Polish gentry opposed the creation of high school, which could become a dangerous political and cultural centre. Ukrainian young people had to receive higher education at Krakow and other European universities.
Under the Treaty of Hadiach (1658) between Ukraine and the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, two universities were to be opened on Ukrainian lands: one in Kyiv and the other in any appropriate place for it. The two universities were promised the same rights that Cracow University had. Influential circles of the Commonwealth assumed that under the pressure of certain political circumstances the two national universities could be formed in Ukraine. Ошол эле учурда, the Jesuit Order in the defense of Catholicism in Ukraine pinned great hopes on their centre in Lviv. The Jesuits appeared in Lviv in the late 17чи кылым. -жылы 1608, they opened their own school here. By the mid-seventeenth century this school declined, but it was saved from destruction since it was supported by Polish magnates. The Jesuits understood the possibility of establishing a university based on their school in Lviv. So they constantly demanded to convert their school into an academy. After repeated requests, on January 20, 1661, King Jan II Kazimierz signed a charter granting the school under the auspices of Lviv Jesuit Collegium, “the honour of the Academy and the title of the University” with the right to teach all university subjects and to confer degrees of bachelor, licentiate, master and doctorate. Бирок, immediately after signing the charter, the creation of the Academy was strongly opposed by Cracow University and some influential officials. Despite the obstacles, the studies in Lviv University were conducted on the model of other European academies. кийин 1758, Polish King Augustus III approved the charter issued by Jan II Kazimierz on January 20, 1661. From its founding until 1773, Lviv University was completely under the control of the Jesuit Order and it was subordinated to the Jesuit General in Rome. The University was headed by the rector. The main building of the academy was near the Cracow street in the city centre. The University built and bought new premises, had its library and the largest printing house in Lviv.
The University consisted of two departments (жождорунун): philosophical and theological. There was a pre-university school for those wishing to continue their studies at university.
Historical records show that in 1667, жөнүндө 500 students studied and eight teachers worked at the philosophical and theological departments. In the middle of the eighteenth century, the number of students increased to 700, the number of teachers to 15-17. Poles made up 75% of the students, the rest were the representatives of the Ukrainian and other ethnic groups.
The educational process in Lviv University was conducted according to the Jesuit school program developed in the late sixteenth century. Significant changes in the program were made only in the mid-eighteenth century. At the department of philosophy, mainly the philosophical system of Aristotle was taught, which included logic, physics and metaphysics; speaking of physics, the elements of mathematics, астрномия, биология, meteorology were considered; speaking of metaphysics – the issue of psychology and ethics. Мындан тышкары, тарых, география, Greek and others subjects were taught. At the department of philosophy, studies lasted for two or three years. After completing studies at this department, one could get a theological education. At the department of theology, studies lasted for four years. Church history, Old and New Testament, dogmatic and moral theology, мухаддис, casuistry, the Hebrew language were taught at this department. All university courses were taught by professors.
In the second half of the eighteenth century due to the development of scientific knowledge, certain changes occurred in the educational process of the university. -жылы 1744 the mathematics department was opened, headed by F. Grodzicki who is an author of a textbook on architecture and mathematics. The Mathematical Physics laboratory and the University Astronomical Observatory were opened. Polish, Франсузча, Немисче, geography and history were taught as separate subjects. Well-known scientists worked here: historian K. Niesiecki, mathematicians F. Grodzicki and T.Siekierzyński, writer G.Piramowicz, public figure, акын аял, writer and philosopher I. Krasicki. Such famous people as I. Giesel, M.Slotvynskyi, Ya.Bohomolovskyi and many others were university graduates.
After the dissolution of the Jesuit Order in 1773, Lviv University was closed. Soon, Бирок, a number of units of the Jesuit Academy laid the foundation for Emperor Joseph University in Lviv.
-жылы 1772, Halychyna became a part of the Austrian Empire. In order to centralize and germanize a multinational state, the government of Emperor Joseph II paid much attention to education, including higher education. Lviv envisaged a university. Replacement of the teaching positions at the departments was to be done through competition with admission of candidates regardless of their nationality and denomination.
The university was given the premises of the former Trinitarian Order in Krakivska street. The governmental charter of 17 Июнь 1784 defines the personnel of the faculty and the university budget. In October of the same year, a diploma and a guide for the university administration were issued. In the diploma it was stated that Lviv University consisted of four faculties: philosophical, мыйзам, medical and theological. University inauguration took place in November 16чи, 1784.
ортосундагы мезгил ичинде 1805 жана 1817, a school functioned on the premises of Lviv University. This was due to the reform of higher education in the Austrian state. The analysis shows that most subjects continued to be taught in the university scope. The same faculties continued their work.
The highest governing body of the university was the Senate (consistory). It consisted of a rector, deans and seniors (the oldest and the most experienced professors). The Senate resolved the major issues that concerned the overall management of the university. All other cases were resolved by deans that also worked as directors of faculties. It should be noted that the university had certain autonomy.
The high school established in 1784 was responsible for preparing students for entering the university. Training was conducted in German and Latin and lasted for 5 жыл. In the first three years all students used the Faculty of Philosophy program in their studies. After graduating from the Faculty of Philosophy, students either continued their studies at the same faculty in order to deepen their knowledge on a specific subject or chose one of the higher faculties – law, medicine or theology, where training lasted for four years. Teaching was conducted in Latin, Polish and German. -жылы 1825 the department of the Polish language and literature was opened.
-жылы 1787, Studium Ruthenum functioned at the Theological Faculty. It was a two-year course conducted in Ukrainian. It continued its work until 1806. Such prominent figures of the Ukrainian nation as Markiyan Shashkevych, Yakiv Holovatskyi, Yuriy Venelin (Hutsa) are related to Lviv University of the first decades of the nineteenth century.
Physics at Lviv University in the second half of the eighteenth to early nineteenth century was represented by professor F. Güssman, мен. Martinovics, А. Hiltenbrand, Ivan Zemanchyk, А. Gloisner, А. Kunzek and A. Zawadzki, but few of them had scientific achievements in the field of physical science. Өзгөчө, e-адреси. мен. Martinovics (1755-1795) wrote a two-volume textbook on experimental physics. A renowned scientist of the 1780s, F. Güssman (1741-1806) published in Vienna a two-volume description of the age of the earth in terms of physics. Ivan Zemanchyk did much to increase the amount of equipment available at the faculty. e-адреси. A.Kunzek (1795-1865), who was interested in physics in addition to astronomy and even taught mathematics and classical philology, wrote scientific papers and seven books (мис, “The Doctrine of Light”, “Popular Astronomy,” “Popular Science of Meteorology ” etc.).
- Schiverek (1742-1807) was the first professor of botany and chemistry at Lviv University. His main achievements include studies on mineral water deposits in Subcarpathia and establishing the Botanical Garden.
One of the first professional mathematicians at the University was F. Kodesch (1761-1831), who wrote a textbook on mathematics. A manual “Elements of Pure Mechanics” brought glory to the outstanding Austrian mathematician L. Schulz von Straßnitzki(1803-1852), who taught at the university in the 1834-1838. The subject of natural history was taught at the University by Prof. B. Hacquet (1740-1815). He was a pioneer in the field of geology in Halychyna.
In the field of philosophy, the name of Petro Lodiy (1764-1829) should be mentioned. He wrote textbooks includingMetaphysics and Logic Instructions. A number of works on philosophy were also written by I. Hanuš (1812-1869). L. Zehnmark (1753-1814) was the first professor of history at the university. He was also an expert in the field of auxiliary historical disciplines and wrote a manual on this issue. G. Uhlich (1743-1794) was the first professor of auxiliary historical disciplines. He founded a reading hall in Lviv, wrote a textbook on diplomacy and numismatics. He was also the author of a number of works on history. The professor of general history and history of Austria J. Mauss (1778-1856) was very popular among students.
Classical philology in 1784 was taught by V. Hann (1763-1816), who in addition to linguistics was interested in the problems of aesthetics and published a two-volume collection of his own poems. He also wrote several works on the history of literature. Among linguists, professors I. Pollak (1785-1825) and Leopold Umlauf (1757 - 1807) also deserve attention.
In the 1820-30s, research in local history and humanities revived. A student of the University I.Mohylnytskyi prepared the first Ukrainian grammar published in Halychyna. It came out in 1829. анын preface on the Ruthenian Languagecontained a brief overview of the history of Ukraine. It also determined the Ukrainian language as independent among East Slavic languages. Professor of Lviv National University
I.Lavrivskyi compiled a six-volume Ukrainian-Polish-German dictionary and translated The Tale of Bygone Years into Polish. A significant contribution to the study of local history was done by professor M.Hrynevetskyi. He collected incunabula and other ancient monuments.
Law science of the time was based on the so-called historical school of law. e-адреси. J. Winiwarter was an outstanding researcher in the field of civil law. He worked in Ukraine from 1806 үчүн 1827 and published several scientific papers.
The events of the Polish National Liberation Uprising of 1830-1831 and the revolution of 1848 had a significant influence on the development of Lviv University. Students of the university participated actively in the events. During the insurrection of 1848, the university building burned down. Its valuable scientific library, which counted more than 51 мын көлөмү, was destroyed. Valuable manuscripts also burnt down. Since the university equipment had been severely damaged, there were no studies going on for a long time.
During the second half of the nineteenth century, university facilities expanded. бери 1851, the University was located in a house in St. Mykolay Street (at present it is Hrushevskyi Street). -жылы 1891, following the project of the architect J.Braunseis, a separate building for chemical, geological and mineralogical and also for pharmacological institutes was established in Dlugosz Street (at present SS. Cyril and Methodius Street). -жылы 1894, premises for the newly formed medical faculty on Pekarska Street was completed. -жылы 1905, the new premises were built for the University Library.
The supreme governing body of the university at the time was the Academic Senate consisting of a rector, a vice-rector, деканы,, faculty representatives and a secretary. Such aspects of university life as the studying process, изилдөө, scientific degrees, and administrative affairs were in competence of the Senate.
There were three faculties at Lviv university almost until the end of the nineteenth century: Жождордо, Философия жана Теология. Taking into account the number of students and teachers and the state priorities, the faculty of Law was leading at the university. Ноябрда 1891, after a long delay, the Austrian Emperor Franz Joseph I ordered the opening of the medical faculty. The ceremony was solemnly held on September 9чи1894.
Each of the four faculties was guided by a collective body – professors of the Faculty Council, or a panel, which included a dean, all professors and two elected representatives from lecturers.
Departments in the modern sense of the word did not exist. The department was linked to the person of a professor who delivered a course of lectures. Бирок, there were certain research institutions linked to the university that roughly correspond to the modern concept of the department or office. Practical seminars were held at these institutions. They also had permanent premises, жабдуулар, staff and a library. Сентябрда 1894, a university archive was established for storing books published before 1848.
Teaching staff at Lviv University consisted of professors, docents, assistants and lecturers. The right to teach at the university (or venia docendi) could be obtained only after obtaining a doctorate, undergoing habilitation and the approval of the Ministry of Education in Vienna. The size of the faculty constantly increased. There were only 27 teachers in 1850/51. The number of teachers increased to 169 боюнча 1913/14. Students at Lviv University were also divided into certain categories: ordinary students (the ordinary), extraordinary students (the extraordinary) and volunteers. As a rule, women who attended lectures by agreement with teachers were called volunteers. -жылы 1851, 699 students studied at Lviv University (кошуу менен 302 at the Faculty of Law, 89 at the Faculty of Philosophy, 308 at the Theological Faculty). -жылы 1890/91, ошол жакта эле болчу да 1255 (683, 189, 358 persons accordingly). -жылы 1900/01, the number increased to 2060 студенттер (Law Faculty – 1284, Илимдин аты -309, Faculty of Medicine – 127, Theological Faculty – 340). -жылы 1913/14, бар болгон 5871 студенттер (3493, 1229, 971 жана 358 жараша).
In the second half of the nineteenth century, women struggled to be allowed to attend universities. -жылы 1897, women were allowed to study at the Faculty of Philosophy, жана 1900, at the Faculty of Medicine and the Department of Pharmacy. Women repeatedly demanded to be allowed to study at the Law Faculty, but the government would not let this happen.
The majority of students paid for being able to study at university. Students of the Theological Faculty were allowed not to pay for their studies. At secular faculties such privileges were enjoyed only by a part of students (the students who filed a certificate of poverty and successfully passed semester colloquia). In addition to tuition, students paid for exams, colloquia, семинарлар, and for being allowed to use the library.
There were also student scholarships. Scholarships were funded mainly from donations from private individuals. The most famous were the scholarships named after K. Ludwik, J. Słowacki, Ю. Tsalevych, Hayetskyi and others. Students could use dormitories, but the number of places was limited.
At the Law, Philosophical and Theological Faculties studies lasted for four years, at the Medical Faculty – five, at the Pharmaceutical Department of the Medical Faculty – two or three years. The academic year was divided into two semesters: winter (Октябрь 1 -мартка чейин 20) and summer (end of April – the end of July) программасы биринчи жыл биринчи семестр. Students had a choice of subjects. In the 70s teaching at all faculties was conducted mainly in German, Latin at the Theological Faculty; a few subjects were taught in Ukrainian and in Polish. Апрелде 27, 1869 according to the special decree issued by the Emperor, Polish was recognized as an official language in the area. Натыйжасында, Polonization gradually set in. -жылы 1870, 13 subjects were taught in Polish, 46 немис, 13 латынча, 7 in Ukrainian. Июльда 4, 1871, Emperor Franz Joseph I ordered the abolition of restrictions on lecturing in the Polish and Ukrainian languages at the Law and Philosophical Faculties. ушундай, боюнча 1906, 185 subjects were taught in Polish, 5 немис, 14 латынча, 19 in Ukrainian.
In the 1870s, Ivan Franko, a famous Ukrainian writer, scholar, translator, political and public figure studied at the Philosophical Faculty of Lviv University. He is one of the geniuses of Ukraine, who entered history as “the Titan of Labour.”
Famous scientists, жазуучулар, public figures such as M.Pavlyk, O.Terletskyi, V.Navrotskyi, O.Makovey, Yu.Puzyna and others spent their student years at our university in the late nineteenth and early twentieth century.
The scientific life of Lviv University in the late nineteenth and early twentieth century underwent considerable changes. New subjects were introduced, new classrooms, laboratories were established. Faculty members wrote books and manuals as well as conducted valuable research, mainly on nature studies. In the field of physical sciences the names of professors V. Пирр, W. Urbański, А. Handl, T. Stanecki, мен. Zakrzewski, M. Smoluchowski are worth honouring. Өзгөчө, Professor V. Pierre obtained the equipment for the physics laboratory which had been destroyed in 1848. W. Urbański published a two-volume textbook Scientific Physics. -жылы 1879, Professor of Experimental Physics T. Stanecki (1826-1891) published many textbooks on physics and mathematics. бери 1899, a world famous physicist M. Smołuchowski (1872-1917) worked at university. The main works which he wrote while working at the university are“The Movement of Gas Molecules and its Connection with the Theory of Diffusion”, “On the Kinetic Theory of Brownian Molecular Movement and Suspension”.
Professors I. Lemoch, W. Żmurko, J. Puzyna, W. Sierpiński, Z. Janiszewski were representatives of mathematical science at Lviv University. Practical tutorials on the basics of geodesy by I. Lemoch, “On Mathematics” by W. Żmurko and the two-volume “Theory of Analytic Functions” by J. Puzyna should be mentioned in this respect.
The first department of chemistry was opened in Lviv University in 1801. The most outstanding chemists of the period were Professor B. Radziszewski (1838-1914) and Professor S. Opolski (1886-1919), who was an author of an important textbook in organic chemistry, as well as B. Lachowicz, who was Head of the Department of Inorganic Chemistry since its foundation in 1894 үчүн 1903, and S. Tołłoczko.
Geological Sciences were included in the list of compulsory subjects at the Faculty of Philosophy in 1851. -жылы 1852, Mineralogical Museum was opened. -жылы 1864, the Department of Mineralogy was founded. It was headed by F. Zirkel, the founder of modern petrography and the author of “The Handbook of Petrography” (1838-1912).
In the early 1880s, the University Geography Department was established, headed by professor A. Reman (1840-1917), known for his works in the physical geography of the Carpathians. A significant contribution to the development of Geographical Sciences were made by E. Romer (1871-1954) and the Ukrainian geographer S. L. Rudnytskyi (1877-1937).
The Ukrainian researcher H. Velychko (doctorate in 1889) was the first doctoral student of professor A. Reman.
-жылы 1852, the two Departments of Zoology and Botany were established on the basis of the Department of Natural History. The development of zoology at the university is associated primarily with the names of the following prominent scientists: B. Dybowski (1833-1930), өткөрүү жөнүндө жазуучу 350 илимий эмгектер, Professor J. Nusbaum-Hiliarowicz (1859-1917), the founder of the Polish school of evolutionists.
Historical science was highly developed in Lviv. The founder of Lviv historical school was X. Liske (1838-1891). T. Wojciechowski (1833-1919), The. Balzer (1858-1933), B. Dębinski (1858-1939) ranked among notable historians of Lviv school as well as L. Finkel (1858-1930), the author of a three-volume “A Bibliography of Polish History” жана “A History of Lviv University”. From 1894 үчүн 1914, the newly created Department of General History and History of Eastern Europe was headed by M. Hrushevskyi (1866-1934), one of the greatest historians of Ukraine, the author of the 10-volume work “A History of Ukraine-Rus”, hundreds of works in history, literary history, historiography, source criticism. M. Hrushevskyi was also a creator the Ukrainian historical school.
Law science in the second half of the nineteenth century moved from a narrow empiricism to the in-depth study of law as well as historical and philosophical subjects. -жылы 1862, two departments – the Department of Civil Law and the Department of Criminal Law and Procedure – began to use Ukrainian as a language of instruction. Many prominent lawyers worked at Lviv university: T. Pilat, E. үчүн, The. Ohonovskyi, M. Alerhant, The. Dolivskyi, M. Chlamtacz, S. Szachowski, P. Dąbkowski, J. Makarewicz, S. Dnistrianskyi and others.
Ukrainian philology has been taught at the university since 1848 when the Department of Ruthenian Philology was headed by Ya. Holovatskyi (1814-1888), the author of works The Grammar of Ruthenian Language and People’s Songs of Halychyna and Hungarian Rus. -жылы 1849, Ya. Holovatskyi was appointed rector of the university. The. Ohonovskyi, The. Kolessa, K. Studynskyi, мен. Sventsitskyi continued the work of Ya.Holovatskyi. The. Ohonovskyi`s greatest achievement was the six-volume History of Ruthenian Literature.
The history of Polish studies at the university is associated with the names of professors A. Malecki (1821-1913), R. Pilat (1846-1906), W. Bruchnalski (1859-1938), K. Wojcechowski (1872-1924), B. Gubrynowicz (1870-1933), J.Kallenbach, J.Kleiner, W.Hahn and others.
Classical philology has great traditions at Lviv University. Prominent researchers like L. Ćwikliński (1852-1942), B. Kruczkiewicz (1849-1919) and S. Witkowski (1866-1950) worked at the department before 1918. Owing to them, Lviv became a prominent publishing centre in the field of classical philology. Lectures in Roman philology have been delivered since 1918.
After the collapse of the Austro-Hungarian Empire, Halychyna was annexed by Poland. On-ноябрында 18, 1918, the Ministry of Denominations and Education of Poland issued a special decree announcing that Lviv University was to be taken under its control. The University was named after Polish King Jan Kazimierz. Polish was the only teaching language at all faculties except for the Theological Faculty where some disciplines were taught in Latin. All the departments with the Ukrainian language were closed. Within two or three years, Ukrainian professors and docents were dismissed. Ukrainian students were limited in the number of classes they could attend.
University management was based on the University Statute (Statutes of 1924, 1929 жана 1934). The Academic Senate, headed by the rector, continued its work as the governing body. менен 1924, the University consisted of four faculties. According to the decree issued by the Ministry on October 31, 1924, the Faculty of Philosophy was divided into two separate faculties: the Faculty of Humanities and the Faculty of Mathematics. 1920-жылдардын башында, бар болгон 55 бөлүмдөрү, 19 units, 6 hospitals, 2 бейтапкана, the faculty library, the scientific library and archives of the University, and the botanical gardens at the University.
Ошол эле учурда, the University had no departments with the Ukrainian teaching language, no professor of Ukrainian nationality. Only in 1933, docent I. Sventsitskyi got a right to teach. In1928/29, the Department of Ukrainian Philology was opened, headed by professor J. Janów.
The number of students in Lviv University was one of the largest in Poland. From 1919/20 үчүн 1937/38, their number increased from 2,647 үчүн 5,026 эл. The principle of «numerus clausus» was introduced, according to which Ukrainians had restrictions on admission to the university studies (not more than 15% of applicants, the Poles in this case had no less than 50%). An academic year would start on October 1 and end on June 30. It was divided into 3 parts, or trimesters.
Апрелде 23, 1923, Lviv University was transferred to the house of the former Halychyna Parliament, which became the main building of the University.
In the 1920-30s, Lviv University achieved considerable success in the field of mathematics. Many scientists and mathematicians studied at the university: W. Sierpiński, H. Steinhaus, S. Ruziewicz, E. Żyliński (бери 1920), S. Banach (бери 1922), W. Niklibor and J. Schauder (бери 1927), S. Kaczmarz (бери 1929), W. Orlicz (бери 1934), H. Auerbach and S. Mazur (бери 1936). They created a strong mathematical think-tank, known as “Lviv School of Mathematics”. S. Banakh (1892-1945), the author of The Theory of Linear Operations Fields, is considered to be its head.
Physical science of the period was represented by Professor R. Negrusz, S. Loria, L. Infeld, W. Rubinowicz and others. Professor E. Rybka, who headed the astronomical observatory, worked in the field of astronomy from 1932. S. Tołłoczko, V. Ishebiatovskyi, V. Kemula represent achievements in the field of chemistry. V. Kemula headed the Department of Physical Chemistry created in 1937.
Geological science was further developed at the university. -жылы 1921, e-адреси. Z.Weyberg created and headed the Department of Crystallography. After him the department was headed by L. Chrobak. -жылы 1924, the Department of Mineralogy and Petrography was formed, Тинатин жетектеген. J.Tokarski.
Geographic science developed under the guidance of the renowned scientist E.Romer. A.Zierhoffer worked in the field of economic geography.
The biological research was led by professor J. Hirshler (1883-1951). Besides him, B.Fuliński (1881-1942), H.Poliushynskyi, K.Sembrat, R.Kuntze, J. Noskiewicz, S.Piliavskyi, L.Monne, Ya.Romanyshyn worked in the Institute of Zoology.
-жылы 1926, the Department of Comparative Anatomy was transformed into the Institute, which was headed by prof. K.Kwietniewski (1873-1942).
From 1918 үчүн 1924, florist T.Wilczyński and botanist-geographer and paleobotanist M.Koczwara worked at the Department of Botany. From 1924, the department was headed by S. Kulchyńskyi. The research work in this period was mainly connected with flora (S. Kulchyńkyi, S.Tolpa, M.Kostyniuk, H.Koziy). The professor of plant physiology S.Krzemeniewski was a well-known scientist.
In the interwar period, new departments at the Medical Faculty, the Department of Biology (1920), General Medicine (1932), Pharmaceutical Chemistry (1932), Health Care and the History of Medicine (1930), Микробиология (1936) were opened.
Works of J. Badian (1930-1937) in the field of cytology of bacteria won worldwide recognition. J.Lenartowicz was a well-known dermatologist. -жылы 1936, N. Gąsiorowski organized and headed the Department of Microbiology. Professor R.Weigl (1883-1957) was the most famous medical microbiologist. From 1922, the Department of Biochemistry was headed by J. Parnas.
Lviv-Warsaw School of Philosophy was well known far beyond Poland. It was founded by K. Twardowski (1866-1938). There was also Polish Philosophical Society working within Lviv University which launched lots of publications. Scientists Ya.Łukasiewicz, A.Tarski, I.Dąbska, S.Lushchevska, H.Melberh, L. Chwistek, M.Borovskyi, R.Ingarden, L.Blaustein and others belonged to Lviv-Warsaw School of Philosophy.
Historical research was represented by the prominent researchers K. Chiliński (1880-1938), J. Ptaśnik (1876-1930), E. Modelski (1881-1966), F. Bujak (1875-1953) жана башкалар.
In the history of law, there worked professors O.Balzer, P.Dąbkowski, docent K.Koranyi; e-адреси. M.Allerhand, K.Stefko, E.Tiell, A.Doliński worked in the field of civil law and process, J.Markewicz (criminal law), e-адреси. P.Ehrlich (international public law).
Polish Studies were one of the leading fields. E.Kucharski and K.Kolbuszewski continued to work in the field. Linguistic history of Polish Studies of the period is associated with the names of A. Kalina, А. Kryński, K. Nitsch, H.Ulaszyn, H.Hartner and partly R.Pilat and W.Bruchnalski. The most valuable works of this period include a book by H.Hartner (1892-1935) Grammar of the Contemporary Polish Language.
Ukrainian philology at the university was represented by prof. J.Janów, classical philology by prof. S.Vitkovskyi and R.Ganszyniec (1888-1958), Germanic studies by Z.Czerny.
-жылы 1925-1935, the Departments of Arabic, Еврейче, Aramaic, Түркчө, Mongolian, Indian, Iranian Philology and the Department of the History of the East functioned at the University. e-адреси. M.Sharr, e-адреси. Z.Smogorzewski, e-адреси. W.Kotwicz, e-адреси. G.Blatt, A.Tavaronskyi and J. Kurylowicz were among the well-known Orientalists and linguists.
According to the secret protocol of an agreement between Germany and the Soviet Union, on August 23, 1939, West Ukraine became the zone under the Soviet Union influence. On-сентябрындагы 22, Soviet troops entered Lviv. Октябрда 26, 1939, the People’s Assembly of Western Ukraine declared the proclamation of the Soviet power.
Бул мезгил ичинде, Lviv University underwent radical changes. Under the Charter of the Higher Education of USSR, radical organizational restructuring of the university as an institution of higher education free of charge and free education for all citizens was made. The Theological Faculty was eliminated. Pharmaceutical and Medical Departments were reorganized into a Medical School. Октябрда 1939, new departments were formed including the Departments of the History of Marxism-Leninism, Dialectical and Historical Materialism, Саясат Экономика, the Ukrainian Language, украин адабияты, Орус тили, Russian Literature, the History of the USSR, the History of Ukraine and Physical Education. Highly-qualified teachers were to educate young people on the basis of Marxist-Leninist ideology and materialist worldview.
On Dec 2, 1940, the University Council approved the new University statute, which stated that all citizens have the right to study at the university regardless of their social background, гендердик, race and nationality.
Famous scientists were invited to work at the university. Among them there were literary historian M. Vozniak, literary critic V.Shchurat, folklorist and musicologist F. Kolessa, writer and literary critic M.Rudnytskyi, historian I. Krypyakevych, a mathematician M.Zarytskyi and others. The People’s Commissariat of Education also invited 45 researchers from Kyiv and Kharkiv. Historian, docent M.Marchenko was appointed Rector.
According to the decree issued by the Presidium of the Supreme Council of USSR on January 8, 1940, the name of the prominent Ukrainian writer and thinker Ivan Franko was conferred on Lviv University.
Январда 15, 1940, the university began to work according to a new curricula based on the approved statute. It consisted of five faculties: historical, philological (Departments of the Ukrainian Language and Literature, Slavic Philology, Romano-Germanic Philology), the Faculty of Law, Physics жана математика бөлүмү (Departments of Mathematics, механикасы, Ааламды), the Faculty of Natural Science (Departments of Biology, химия, география, геология). The two new governing bodies were formed: the academic council of the university and the faculty council. They resolved questions of education, methodology, scientific work as well as conferred scientific degrees and academic titles. A department remained the main teaching and research unit. -жылы 1940, бар болгон 52 бөлүмдөрү. They performed training activities, developed courses, special seminars and teaching programs, conducted research.
At the faculties of humanities studies lasted for four years and at the faculties of natural science for five years. -жылы 1940, extramural studies were introduced at the Faculties of History, багыты, Natural Science, жана математика. A branch of Union Correspondence Institute of Law was opened at the Law Faculty.
The first scientific session of teachers was held in January-February 1941. Апрелде, the first Student Conference was held. -жылы 1940, the postgraduate department was opened.
Бирок, the work was stopped by the German attack on the Soviet Union and the invasion of Nazi troops on June 30, 1941. In the first 70 күн, eminent scientists of university, polytechnic and health institutions were arrested, and after beatings and abuse were shot in the vicinity of the current Sakharova Street . Prominent scholars, including T.Boj-Żeleński, R. Longchamps de Berier, M. Allerhand, H. Auerbakh, S. Sak, were among the murdered.
-жылы 1942, German occupation authorities closed higher educational institutions in Ukraine. The invaders plundered and destroyed the property of the University. The equipment, which belonged to the laboratories at the Faculties of Physics, математика, and Chemistry as well as libraries at the Department of Folklore and Ethnography numbering 15 мын көлөмү, were exported to Germany. The main reading hall in the university scientific library was destroyed and volumes of valuable books, about five thousand old books and incunabula and 500 valuable manuscripts were taken away.
The restoration of the University began immediately after the city was liberated from Nazi troops. Июльда 30, 1944, a meeting was held at the University, where the participants (127 teachers and technical staff) appealed to the intelligentsia to participate actively in rebuilding the economy, билим берүү, cultural and educational institutions of the city.
During the second half of 1944 and first half of 1945, mainly with the help of students and teachers, many university buildings were refurbished including the Faculty of Biology on 4 Shcherbakova Street (now Hrushevskoho Street), the Faculties of Chemistry and Physics on the 6 жана 8 Lomonosova Street (now Cyril and Methodius Street). The research library and the hostel on 7 Hertsena Street were renovated. The astronomical observatory and the botanical garden were partly rebuilt.
After more than a three-year break, боюнча 15 Октябрь 1944, 194 экинчи, third and fourth year students started their studies at the University. 226 first year students began their training on November 1, 1944. One could enrol on the university even after the start of an academic year. Until the end of March 1945, 799 students studied at the university. Methodological workshops, the astronomical observatory, the botanical gardens, the scientific library, geological and botanical museums resumed their work.
-жылы 1948, Professor H.Savin, a famous scientist in the field of mechanics, was appointed Rector of the University. From 1951 үчүн 1963, the University was headed by Ye.Lazarenko, a geologist, famous scientist, окутуучу, corresponding member of the USSR Academy of Sciences, Academician of the USSR Academy of Sciences. From 1963 үчүн 1981, professor M.Maksymovych, a scientist in electrical engineering, was a rector, боюнча 1981-1990 – professor V.Chuhayov, a researcher in the field of history.
After the war the changes continued. -жылы 1945, the Faculty of Chemistry with four departments was established. Соңунда 1950, the Faculty of Foreign Languages was formed. демек,, there were only nine university faculties. Ошол эле учурда, new departments were opened, their number increased to 71. -жылы 1953, the Faculty of Physics and Mathematics was divided into the Faculty of Mechanics and Mathematics and the Faculty of Physics. -жылы 1975, the Faculty of Mechanics and Mathematics was divided into the Faculty of Mathematics and the Faculty of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics .
-жылы 1959, the University’s General Department of Foreign Languages (English and German) was established for teaching foreign languages at non-specialised faculties.
-жылы 1953, the Department of Journalism was opened as a part of the Faculty of Philology. Next year, it was organized into the Faculty of Journalism.
-жылы 1966, the Faculty of Economics was established on the basis of Lviv branch of Kyiv Institute of National Economy. It consisted of the following departments: Экономика, Organization and Planning of the Economy, финансы, Accounting and Statistics, Mathematical Methods in Economics.
-жылы 1975/76, университет бар 13 жождорунун. In the same academic year, the preparatory faculty for foreign citizens was formed. It consisted of the Department of the Russian Language and the Department of Natural Science.
The rise in the number of faculties, бөлүмдөрү, the development of new research areas and the improvement of educational process in connection with scientific and technological progress needed expansion of university facilities. -жылы 1950/51, University болгон 12 academic buildings with the total area of 42.8 thousand sq. м, and in the 1959-1962, the working area was increased due to the renovation of the Department of Chemistry in Lomonosova Street. In the late 50 – early 60’s, the university received a room in Sichovykh Striltsiv Street (former September 17 Street), which housed the student library, the Faculty of Geography and the Faculty of Law and several private laboratories. -жылы 1966, the university was given the building on Svobody Avenue 18, which housed the Faculty of Economics. -жылы 1971, the Faculty of Physics was given new premises on Drahomanova Street. -жылы 1984, another building on the same street was given to the university. -жылы 1984, the area of university premises was over 55 thousand sq. м.
The botanical gardens are among the oldest segments of the University. -жылы 1957-1959, a plan for its development was worked out. The botanical gardens were divided into two sections: the section of plant introduction and the section of plant physiology. -жылы 1970, it received the status of a scientific institution.
The scientific library of the university plays an important role in the educational process and research. During the post-war years, its collection of sources increased almost by 5 жолу. -жылы 1985, its funds exceeded 2 700 thousand units.
The development of educational, methodical and scientific activities of the University was contributed to by the creation of the publishing house in 1947. By order of the Minister of Higher Education of the USSR in April 1957, it was reorganized into statutory publishing house of Lviv University. It functioned as a structural unit of the university until 1968 (subsequently reorganized into the publishing house of the publishing association “High School” at Lviv University, жана 1989, it was reorganized into an independent publishing house “Svit”). -жылы 1948, a journal “Scientific Notes” was initiated, which showed the scientific research being done at the faculties. бери 1962, the journal has come out under the title of Naukovi Zapysky (Proceedings of Lviv University). Students also did not remain aloof from publishing activities. Three issues of student “Almanac” (1954, 1956, 1958) came out. A large number of textbooks and instructional materials were printed in the university offset machine laboratory created in 1959.
During the post-war years, the university formed a team of highly qualified scientists. From 1946 үчүн 1965, university employees defended 53 doctoral dissertations, жана 52 were defended in the period from 1965 үчүн 1975. From 1946 үчүн 1975, 842 theses were defended. University professors were elected and appointed as academicians and corresponding members of the USSR and also awarded honorary degrees. This shows the general recognition of the valuable contribution made to science. Өзгөчө, боюнча 1948, professors O.Vyalov, B.Hniedenko, H.Savin, боюнча 1958, professor I. Krypyakevych were members of USSR Academy of Sciences. -жылы 1961, professor V.Soboliev became a member of the USSR Academy of Sciences. University graduates O.Parasiuk, Ya.Pidstryhach, I.Yukhnovskyi, V.Panasiuk, R.Kucher, M.Brodin, Ye.Fradkin were among the members of the National Academy of Science. Famous Ukrainian writers R.Bratun, D.Pavlychko, R.Ivanychuk, R.Fedoriv, V.Luchuk studied at the University.
In the 1950s and 60s, research teams were formed at the departments and faculties. This provided the foundations for the development of scientific fields, including the theory of plasticity and strength, differential equations, theoretical mineralogy, physical and chemical analysis of metal, national economic resources and culture of western regions of the USSR, historical and cultural ties between Slavic nations. The development of most of these disciplines in the following years defined the scientific paths of Lviv University. In the 1960-70s, state research subjects coordinated by the USSR greatly expanded. The question of economic contracts gradually came into life.
Year after year, the number of students enrolled on the first year of university increased. This contributed to the creation of new departments. -жылы 1950, 575 people entered university as first year students, боюнча 1970, their number increased to 1100, боюнча 1985, to more than 1,300 эл. -жылы 1947/48, part-time office started to work, allowing to receive higher education and work at the same time. -жылы 1951-1953, extramural university courses were launched. 300-325 persons enrolled on the course. -жылы 1965, their number increased to nearly 1,200 эл. -жылы 1959, the university started admission of students for evening courses of the Ukrainian language and literature, тарых, Physics, математика, химия. -жылы 1960-1962, evening courses of law, the Russian language and literature, English and German, biology were added; боюнча 1963-1965 – radio physics and electronics, computational mathematics, биохимия; боюнча 1966 – planning of the economy and industry, эсепке алуу; боюнча 1970 – the organization of mechanized processing of economic information. Admission on the first evening training courses in those years was 300-350 жыл сайын эл. Evening studies were terminated in 1992.
From 1969 үчүн 1996/97, preparatory courses which trained young people for university functioned at the University. бери 1971, the University runs training and retraining. бери 1989, 5,998 people acquired the second major at the Institute for Advanced Studies and Training.
The proclamation of independence of Ukraine is a new page in the history of Lviv University. -жылы 1990, the university was headed by University Professor, Doctor of Science Ivan Vakarchuk. Due to the implementation of large-scale educational reforms, the new faculties and departments were opened. -жылы 1992, the Faculty of International Relations, Faculty of Philosophy were opened; боюнча 1997, the Department of Pre-university Training. -жылы 1992, the Institute of Historical Research, headed by Doctor of History Ya. Hrytsak was founded. бери 1997, the following university departments were formed, including the Law College, the Humanities Research Centre, the Institute of Literary Studies, the Centre for Italian Language and Culture. бери 1978, there is ongoing collaboration with the Lviv Regional Junior Academy of Sciences, which annually has about 1,000 студенттер. The University holds classes, дарстар, research workshops for students under the guidance of scholars.
Октябрда 11, 1999, by the Decree of the President of Ukraine the Ivan Franko Lviv State University was granted the status of “National”.
Азыркы учурда, Lviv University is considered one of the most prestigious institutions of our country. It gained high international prestige and became a powerful scientific centre.
On the pediment of the main building of Lviv University there is a slogan: «Patriae decori civibus educandis» (Educated citizens, the glory of the Fatherland). The university community works hard to make this idea come true. The transformation of the University into a modern European institution with the preservation of the best national academic traditions is the main goal of the university community.
Сен каалайсыңбы discuss Ivan Franko National University of Lviv ? кайсы суроо, комментарий же сын-пикир
Ivan Franko National University of Lviv on Map
Достор менен пайдалуу маалымат менен бөлүшүү
Join to discuss of Ivan Franko National University of Lviv.
PLEASE ЭСКЕРТҮҮ: EducationBro Magazine сизге боюнча жогорку окуу жөнүндө маалымат окууга жөндөмү берет 96 тилдер, Бирок биз башка мүчөлөрүн сыйлоого жана англис тилинде комментарий кетип сурашат.