- Eberhard Karls University Tübingen
Eberhard Karls University Tübingen
Karls Eberhard the University of vetustissimos Tübingen est unum de Europae universitates. Plures centum annis historiae scripta sunt in humanis disciplinis.
In University de historia 1477, cum comite Eberhard "Border ad" University of fundavit Baden. Vix in Tubingen historica centrum aedes nobilis grammaticus non conjuncta quadracum. Tübingen etiam procerum Cicero, Et philosophi Oedipus, Et Mörike Uhland, Wilhelmi Schickardi et Johannes Kepler.
Tübingen hodie permanet in doctrina et investigationis loco. In addition ut paene 85,500 habitatoribus, sunt quidam 28,300 Et German internationalis alumni,. quidam 450 et doctores 4.400 in University docere virgam academica facultatem septem.
Aliquam capite insignis historiae Universitatis prosperas Germanis res et foederati gubernationes, Excellentia inceptum. Et Graduate schola, Excellentia autem University institutionale Botri et sumptu maiore Consilio prospere in program - Tübingen, et faciens unum de Germaniae universitatibus in undecimo capite "Dicta" genus. Tübingen is also home to six collaborative research centers, is involved in five transregional collaborative research centers, and hosts five research training groups – all sponsored by the German Research Foundation. University specialitas in pluribus regionibus porttitor ipsum: Neuroscience, Fusce Imaging, Cancer Translational Immunology et ipsum, Infectionis Acta et ipsum, Biology of Plants, Aliquam et Geoscience, Astro- et Elementary Latin particula, Nanotechnology et Quantum Materiae, Et General Science, Language et cognitionis, Education et Media. Excellentia colligitur nostrae quaestionis creare optimal conditiones pro studentibus toto orbe terrarum auxiliis. Ipsum ordinatur doctrina, hoc est, studiorum virtutis Tübingen, Unitatis Redintegratio, ob inquirendi ac docendi inter.
Universitatis refert platea doctrinae Ulmae, interdisciplinary placerat augue eius. Plus quam 280 cursus offer. Academicorum patere commercium University alumni internationalem.
Habet plures societates University 150 educational institutions in 62 terras, praesertim in North America,, Asia, et America, necnon omnibus Europae regionibus. quidam 18.9 in cento alumni Tübingen de foris, Multi autem ex parte Universitatis Bibliotheca Graeca alumni alienam.
"Cum Sacra MCDLXXVII" - Tübingen perfectam viam universitatis summa.
Scholis / collegiorum / dicasteriis / cursus / Facultati Litterarum
- Protestant Theology
- Catholic Theology
- Economics and Business Administration
- Philosophy and History
- Social and Behavioral Science
- Modern Languages
- Cultural Sciences
- Mathematicam et physicam
- Chemistry and Pharmacy
- Information and Cognitive Science
- 1477 Founding of the original four faculties: Theologia, Iuris, Medicinae, Philosophy
- 1535/36 Founding of the Evangelische Stift school of divinity for Protestant Theology
- 1817 Founding of the Economics Faculty and the Faculty of Catholic Theology
- 1863 Founding of the first Faculty of Science at a German university
- 1979 The number of students tops 20,000 primum
- 1990 Founding of the Computer Science Faculty
- 1990 Founding of the International Center for Ethics in the Sciences and Humanities (IZEW)
- 1999 Founding of the Center for Plant Molecular Biology (ZMBP)
- 2000 Founding of the Hertie Institute for Clinical Brain Research
- 2007 Excellence cluster in the excellence initiative: Werner Reichardt Center for Integrative Neuroscience (CIN)
- 2012 Success in the German government’s Excellence Initiative with the new Graduate School on Learning, Educational Achievement, and Life Course Development (LEAD), the University’s Institutional Strategy, Research – Relevance – Responsibility, and continued sponsorship of the Center for Integrative Neuroscience (CIN) Excellence Cluster.
How the University was founded and named
Eberhard the Bearded, Count and later Duke of Württemberg, set the tone when he founded the University of Tübingen in 1477 – displaying a farsightedness that characterizes the University to the present day. Eberhard Karls Universität helps to shape the state’s intellectual life and contributes to its further development with internationally-recognized achievements.
The University got the official name it bears today – Eberhard Karls Universität Tübingen – in 1769, when Duke Karl Eugen added his own name to that of the founder.
The University’s history is closely tied to the Evangelische Stift, fundatur in 1536 as a school of divinity, teaching Protestant Theology. A number of famous names studied at the Evangelische Stift – Johannes Kepler enrolled in 1587; other students here include the poets and writers Hölderlin, Hauff and Mörike and the philosophers Hegel and Schelling.
At the start of the 19th century, the University experienced remarkable growth; due to its renowned professors, its reputation spread beyond the borders of Württemberg. In 1817, faculties of Catholic Theology and Economics were added to the original four, et in 1863 Tübingen became the first German university to have its own faculty of Natural Sciences. The first University hospital was set up in 1805 in the Alte Burse. That building, constructed in 1478, is the oldest still used by the University.
Visne discuss Eberhard Karls University Tübingen ? Interrogare, Comments vel reviews
Share this utilis cum amicis
Join to discuss of Eberhard Karls University Tübingen.
SI VIS, NOTA: EducationBro Magazine dat facultatem ad universitates ad de lego info 96 Latin, Rogamus autem uos, ut habeatis et alios Anglice comments.