- Ny University Queen Belfast
Ny University Queen Belfast
Tia mianatra ianao ao amin'ny Queen ny. Ny University Mitambatra ny manan-karena manan-tantara lova amin'ny trano maoderina. fotsiny 15 minitra mandeha avy any Belfast afovoan-tanàna, ianao tsy ho lavitra ny fon'ny ny hetsika.
Inona ny nofy asa? Ny University ny mari-pahaizana fandaharan'asa dia natao mba hanomanana anao noho ny hoavy asa. Te ho lasa mpanao mari-trano, injeniera na ny dokotera? Na inona na inona tianao ny ho, misy tonga lafatra ambaratonga miandry anao ny maka ny dingana voalohany.
Tsy azo antoka izay te-ho mbola? Aza manahy. Ianao hanana fahafahana hahazo traikefa amin'ny asa maro ny hàdiny. Izany dia manome tombony anao ny fifaninanana. ary, rehefa vonona ny diplaoma? Ny University Service ny Careers afaka manome anao tari-dalana manokana eo amin'ny dingana manaraka.
sekoly / Colleges / Departments / Courses / fahaizanareo
Faculty ny Medicine, fahasalamana & fiainana Sciences
- Dental Surgery
- Agricultural Technology with Professional Studies
- Biochemistry with Professional Studies
- niteraka Sciences
- Biological Sciences with Professional Studies
- Biomedical Science
- Food Quality, Safety and Nutrition with Professional Studies
- Human Biology
- Land Use and Environmental Management with Professional Studies
- Marine Biology with Professional Studies
- Microbiology with Professional Studies
- Midwifery Sciences
- Nursing (Adult – September intake)
- Nursing (Children’s)
- Nursing (Learning Disability)
- Nursing (Mental Health)
- fanafody Sciences
- Zoology with Professional Studies
- Energy, Tontolo iainana sy maharitra
- BAO Medicine
- Food Science and Food Security with Professional Studies
Faculty ny Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences
- Criminology and Sociology
- tantara an-tsehatra
- Film Studies
- Social Anthropology
- Actuarial Science and Risk Management
- Business, Toekarena
- Business Management
- Finance with a Year in Industry
- International Business with French
- International Business with German
- International Business with Mandarin Chinese
- International Business with Portuguese
- International Business with Spanish
- Music Technology and Sonic Arts
- Social Work
Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences
- mpahay siansa, Engineering
- simika Engineering
- Injeniera sivily
- Herinaratra sy ny Electronic Engineering
- Taozava-baventy mekanika
- Product Design Engineering
- Software and Electronic Systems Engineering
- Matematika sy Fizika Applied
- Archaeology-Palaeoecology and Geography
- fanafody Simia
- Planning, Environment and Development
- Theoretical Physics
- Chemical Technology
- Environmental and Civil Engineering
- Structural Engineering with Architecture
- European Planning
Queen’s University Belfast has its roots in the Belfast Academical Institution, izay naorina tamin'ny 1810, one of the United Kingdom’s 10 oldest universities, and remains as the Royal Belfast Academical Institution. The present university was first chartered as “Queen’s College, Belfast” in 1845, when it was associated with the simultaneously founded Queen’s College, Cork, and Queen’s College, Galway, as part of the Queen’s University of Ireland – founded to encourage higher education for Catholics and Presbyterians, as a counterpart to Trinity College, Dublin, then an Anglican institution. Queen’s College, Belfast, nisokatra in 1849. Its main building, the Lanyon Building, was designed by the English architect, Sir Charles Lanyon. At its opening, it had 23 mpampianatra ary 343 mpianatra. Some early students at Queen’s University Belfast took University of London examinations.
The Irish Universities Act, 1908 dissolved the Royal University of Ireland, which had replaced the Queen’s University of Ireland in 1879, and created two separate universities: the current National University of Ireland and Queen’s University of Belfast.
On 20 Jona 2006 the university announced a £259 million investment programme focusing on facilities, recruitment and research. One of the outcomes of this investment has been a new university library; the McClay library was designed by Boston-based architects Sheply, Bulfinch, Richardson & Abbott, working in association with Belfast architects, Robinson Patterson Partnership, and opened in July 2009. The building has been named in honour of Sir Allen McClay, a major benefactor of Queen’s University and of the Library.
Tamin'ny Jona 2010, the university announced that they would be launching a £7.5m Ansin international research hub with Seagate Technologies.
Queen’s is one of the largest employers in Northern Ireland, with a total workforce of 3,903, izay 2,414 were members of academic, academic-related and research staff and 1,489 were administrative employees.
Ianao ve mila discuss Queen’s University Belfast ? Any fanontaniana, fanehoan-kevitra na hevitra
Zarao ity Info mahasoa miaraka amin'ny namana
Join to discuss of Queen’s University Belfast.
AZA HADINO FA: EducationBro Magazine manome anao fahafahana mamaky Info momba ny anjerimanontolo amin'ny 96 fiteny, fa mangataka aminareo izahay hanaja mpikambana hafa sy hevitra amin'ny teny anglisy.