- University o Québec Montréal
University o Québec Montréal
te University o Quebec i Montreal (Uqam) Kei te te whare wānanga tūmatanui e hāngai ana i roto i Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Ko te whare wānanga French-reo, me te ko te tuhaa wāhanga nui o te Université du Québec (UQ), he pūnaha whare wānanga tūmatanui.
whakaturia Uqam i runga i April 9, 1969 i te kāwanatanga o Quebec, na roto i te hanumi, o te Kura o Fine Arts i Montreal, he kura toi pai; te Collège Sainte-Marie, he kāreti puāwaitanga; me te maha o ngā kura iti. Ahakoa wāhanga o te whatunga UQ, Uqam taonga he motuhake whanaunga e taea ki reira tā ona ake pōkairua, me te whiriwhiri i ona Rector.
I roto i 2015, i Uqam he taupori ākonga o 43,314 i roto i te ono aau (Toi, Mātauranga, Communication, Political Science me ture, Pūtaiao me te pūtaiao Social) a kotahi te kura (whakahaere). tuku te reira i paetahi, Masters, me nga nekehanga Täkutatanga. Ko tetahi o whare wānanga francophone rua o Montreal, me te Whare Wānanga o Montreal, a anake 1% o tona taupori ākonga ko te take anglophone.
kura / Colleges / tari / Ngā Kōhi / aravihi
- Faculté des arts (Faculty o Toi)
- Faculté des sciences de l’éducation (Faculty o te Mātauranga)
- Faculté de communication (Faculty o Communication)
- Faculté de science politique et de droit (Faculty of Political Science and law)
- Faculté des sciences (Faculty o Sciences)
- École des sciences de la gestion (School of Management Sciences)
- Faculté des sciences humaines (Faculty o Social Sciences)
Schools and institutes
- École supérieure de mode de Montréal (Montreal Graduate School of Fashion Design)
- Institut de recherches et d’études féministes (Institute of Feminist Studies)
- Institut des sciences cognitives (Institute of Cognitive Sciences)
- Institut des sciences de l’environnement (Institute of Environmental Sciences)
- Institut d’études internationales de Montréal (Montreal Institute of International Studies)
- Institut Santé et société (Health and Society Institute)
- École supérieure de théâtre (Graduate School of Theatre)
- École des langues (Language School)
- École de travail social (Kura o Mahi Social)
- École des arts visuels et médiatiques (School of Visual Arts and Media)
- Institut du patrimoine (Heritage Institute)
- International Research Group on Animal Law
UQAM was created on April 9, 1969 by the Government of Quebec, following the merger of the École des beaux-arts de Montréal, the collège Sainte-Marie and three colleges.
In mid 1970, construction on UQAM’s campus began in the Saint-Jacques neighbourhood. The old St. Jacques Cathedral was condemned and the worshipers were moved to theChapel of Notre-Dame-de-Lourdes. The architect of the university, Dimitri Dimakopoulos, chose to respect the plans of John Ostell and Victor Bourgeau by deciding to graft the new construction around the wall of the nave of the church overlooking Saint Catherine Street and highlighting the bell tower and its gateway. These remains are classified as historic monuments by the Quebec government. The new campus of UQAM was inaugurated in September 1979.
i roto i te Whiringa 2006, UQAM underwent a major financial crisis. It was revealed that the former president, Roch Denis, was partially responsible for the financial mismanagement of the Science Complex and the Ilot Voyageur real estate projects. A recovery plan, required by the Ministry of Education, Sport and Leisure, is still in progress, raising significant challenges from groups of employees, ngā ākonga, lecturers and professors.
With the addition of the Télé-université in June 2005, UQAM, with a student population of close to 60,000, was the largest French-speaking university in the world. I te 13 January 2012, it was announced that the TELUQ would again become a separate university from UQAM, but would remain in the Université du Québec system.
Mahi e hiahia ana koe discuss University of Québec Montréal ? tetahi pātai, kōrero arotake ranei
A faaite i tenei info whai hua ki o koutou hoa
Join to discuss of University of Québec Montréal.
TĒNĀ, FAKATOKANGA: homai EducationBro Magazine kaha ki te pānui i info e pā ana ki ngā whare wānanga i koutou 96 reo, engari te inoia e tatou koutou ki te faatura te tahi atu mau melo, me te waiho kōrero i roto i te reo Ingarihi.