- Belgorod State University
Belgorod State University
Belgorod State University tuku ona ākonga nga painga katoa o te whare wānanga hou: huru whaiaro, kaiakopono takitahi i ngā kaimahi whakaako mahi hoki, me te taputapu hou i roto i fare kauhau me hangahanga. Kua arahina te kounga teitei o te whakangungu mātauranga me ona aro kaha i runga i te wheako mahi, me te whakamahitanga ki tūranga runga i roto i tūranga whare wānanga Russian katoa e hāngai ana.
whakaritea Housing te hoki ngā ākonga ke i roto i ngā ākonga noho. takoto te wānanga o to tatou whare wānanga me ona whare hou, me te wāhi matomato te tata ki te pokapū pa me he whakaurunga katoa i roto i tawhiti e haere ana.
Te misioni o Belgorod State National University Research he ki te whakaoti rapanga rangahau o te tauine ao, me te motu, me te, feongoongoi tuitui i te mātauranga, rangahau, mahi pāpori, me te ahurea o te University, ki te whakangungu ngaio tino tohu ahei o te whakarite i te whakataetae o Russia me Belgorod rohe i runga i te ao te àhua o te ao, tiaki me te whakawhanake i te taonga tuku ahurea me te morare o te whenua, me te rohe.
- 24 mano ngā ākonga i 85 rohe o Russia;
- Neke atu i te 2200 ngā ākonga ke i 79 whenua;
- 15 Kaupapa Joint Educational ki runga whare wānanga o Europe, Asia-Pacific Region ko USA;
- hōtaka paetahi o Bachelor me Kaiwhakaako o roto Ingarihi;
- Neke atu i te 140 whakaaetanga mō te mahi tahi te ao;
- 11 Associates me Mema o Russian Academy o Sciences,
- Neke atu i te 1,200 Doctors me Kaitono o Pūtaiao,
- 7 Institutes, 3 aravihi, Medical College, 2 manga;
- 19 tari matua me 102 iti-tari;
- 278 tino raihana o ngā hōtaka paetahi o Bachelor ko te Kaiwhakaako o;
- 14 Kaitono me te Täkutatanga otr Kaunihera;
- 50 tohutohu pūtaiao o te rangahau taketake, me te tono
- 1 kura pūtaiao;
- 55 pokapū rangahau me taiwhanga ;
- 3 pokapū whakamahi noa o te taputapu pūtaiao;
- 38 rangahau, pokapū pūtaiao me te mātauranga;
- 6 pokapū pūtaiao;
- BSU Hangarau Cluster "Hangarau Teitei" ki te incubator pakihi;
- Rohe Center IP;
- 26 ngā hōtaka whakangungu tāura i roto i 80 tino;
- ngā ākonga’ Union huihui 19 ngā ākonga’ rōpū;
- Centre Cultural To'u Tupú, e ngā 16 koe karapu ākonga;
- BelSU Pūnaha Library:
- 6 fare pānui,
- 5 tēpu tuku,
- 1,2 miriona. putanga;
- Neke atu i te 4000 rorohiko (tae atu ki ngā manga me Medical College).
- 72 akomanga rorohiko (tae atu ki ngā manga me Medical College);
- 20 whare mātauranga;
- 6 dormitories;
- "Belgorod" Whare Publishing;
- st. Gabriel Ekalesia o BelSU;
- Pharmacy raihana ki te faaineine i taero pūhui;
- "Nezhegol" Complex Recreation;
- Matatini Museum (History Museum o University, Zoological Museum, Mineralogical Museum, N. Strakhov Library-Museum);
- BelSU Healthcare Centre;
- Horse Riding School;
- Complex Svetlana Khorkina Sports.
kura / Colleges / tari / kōhi / aravihi
- Institute o Ture
- Institute of Pedagogy
- Faculty o Koiri
- Faculty of Preschool, Primary and Special education
- Faculty of History and Philology
- Faculty of Mathematics and Science Education
- Faculty o Foreign Reo
- Faculty o Psychology
- Institute o Medicine
- Faculty of medical Affairs and Pediatrics
- Dental faculty
- Faculty o Pharmacy
- Medical College
- The Institute of Cross-cultural Communications and International Relations
- The Preparatory Faculty
- Institute of Management
- Institute of Economy
- Institute of Engineering Technology and Natural Science
- Faculty of Mining and Natural Resource Management
- Faculty o Journalism
- Faculty of Theology and Social Sciences
- Alexeyevka branch
- Stary Oskol branch
The history of our University is closely connected with the history of pedagogic education in Russia. The reforms of 1860s promoted the speeding-up of economy, trade and military science development and brought about the increase of educational establishments. mai 1872 special educational institutions – teaching institutes – were established.
On September 26, 1876 in a district town Belgorod the Teacher’s Training Institute – the ninth one in Russia – was founded by the order of the Ministry of Public Education. Since that time the difficult but interesting way of our University has begun.
I te Pipiri 4, 1919 Belgorod Teacher’s Training Institute was reorganized into Belgorod Pedagogical Institute by the order of the People’s Commissariat for Education of the RSFSR, a i roto i 1920 it was reorganized into Belgorod Institute of Public Education.
I roto i 1922 Belgorod Institute of Public Education was reorganized into Belgorod Practical Institute of Public Education, which was reordered into the Pedagogical Secondary School in September, 1923.
I roto i 1939 it became the Teacher’s Training Institute again.
I roto i 1941, when World War II began, the Institute stopped functioning. In1944, when the fascists invaders were driven out from the territory of the USSR, the Institute resumed its work in Stary Oskol town as Belgorod was destroyed during the war. After the war the Institute successfully developed its activity.
I te Pipiri 21, 1954 the Teacher’s Training Institute was reorganized into the Pedagogical Institute.
I roto i 1957 the Institute was removed to Belgorod and placed in a building in Kommunisticheskaya street (today it’s the building of the Social-Theological Faculty, 78 Preobrazhenskaya street).
I roto i 1966 the Institute moved into a new building in Stydencheskaya street.
I roto i 1967 Belgorod State Pedagogical Institute was named after М.S. Olminsky (Decision of the Council of Ministers of the RSFSR No.411 of June 6, 1967, Decree of the Minister of Education of the RSFSR No.142 of June 29, 1967).
I roto i 1994 Belgorod State Pedagogical Institute named after М.S. Olminsky was renamed as Belgorod State Pedagogical University named after М.S. Olminsky (Decree of the National Council’s Higher Education of the Russian Federation No.1005 of October 13, 1994 On renaming of higher educational establishments).
I roto i te Hōngongoi, 1996 on the base of Belgorod State Pedagogical Institute named after М.S. Olminsky of the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation, Belgorod Territorial Faculty of Russian Distance Learning Finance and Economics Institute of the National Council’s Higher Education of the Russian Federation and Belgorod Medical College of Belgorod Region Administration, Belgorod State University of National Council’s Higher Education of the Russian Federation was founded, which is a successor of the above listed institutes (Decree of the President of the Russian Federation No.1030 of July 12, 1996, Decision of the Government of the Russian Federation No.880 of July 23, 1996, Decree of the National Council’s Higher Education of the Russian Federation No.1410 of August 14, 1996).
Legal succession of Belgorod State University to Belgorod Pedagogical Institute, whakaturia i roto i 1876, is stated by Decision of Belgorod Region Arbitration Court of August 1, 2001 with regard to case А08-2793/01-6.
I te Hakihea 5, 2002 Belgorod State University was added to the Unified State Register of Legal Entities as the State Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education Belgorod State University.
I te Hānuere 17, 2005 the State Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education Belgorod State University was added to the Unified State Register of Legal Entities as the State Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education “Belgorod State University”.
I roto i 2010 the State University (“BelSU”) was the only academic institution of the Belgorod region, as well as of the Central Federal District (except universities of the capital of Russia), to be granted the “National Research University” status (Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No.812-r of May 20, 2010).
I roto i 2011, on the basis of changing of the existent type of the State Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education “Belgorod State University”, te Federal State Autonomous Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education “Belgorod State National Research University”(the National Research University “BelSU”)was founded (Decree of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation No.129 of February 1, 2011).
The Russian Federation is a founder of the National Research University “BelSU. Powers and authority of the founder of the University are exercised by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation.
Mahi e hiahia ana koe discuss Belgorod State University ? tetahi pātai, kōrero arotake ranei
A faaite i tenei info whai hua ki o koutou hoa
Join to discuss of Belgorod State University.
TĒNĀ, FAKATOKANGA: homai EducationBro Magazine kaha ki te pānui i info e pā ana ki ngā whare wānanga i koutou 96 reo, engari te inoia e tatou koutou ki te faatura te tahi atu mau melo, me te waiho kōrero i roto i te reo Ingarihi.