- Tomsk University Kuratini
Tomsk University Kuratini
Mai tona turanga, Kua tonu kua TPU he institution kuratini ki te whānui o te wāhanga o te rangahau, me te mātauranga teitei hihinga.
misioni a TPU he ki te poipoi i te matauranga me te wheako tuku i tetahi takitahi, hapori me Russia ki te tono i te mahi pai o ngā tohunga tino tohu, me te whakatinanatanga whai hua o innovations i roto i te pūtaiao, me te mātauranga teitei.
Kei te whai hua neke Tomsk Kuratini University ki hoko University rangahau o te taumata ao.
Ki te whare wānanga o te taumata ao
Te whakaaro rautaki o TPU tenei ra ko ki te riro i te hui wānanga rangahau ao ārahi i te paerewa o te ao pai.
- I roto i te whakaako me te ako, TPU tuu aronga motuhake i runga i:
- mātauranga me te whakangungu o paetahi ao whakataetae i roto i mara matua o te pūtaiao, engineering me te hangarau;
- te whakarei ake o ngā hōtaka Kaiwhakaako i roto i te mahi ngātahi ki te ao ārahi whare wānanga me kamupene;
- whanaketanga o tinana, mōhiohio me ngā rauemi tangata hoki rangahau me te mātauranga;
- te hanga o te kura tuarua noho mō kura pūmanawa – ākonga TPU pea;
- whanaketanga o Institute o Engineering Tautokohoko mo te mahi hangarau tiketike.
- Ki te whakahaere i te rangahau ki runga ki te paerewa ao, He kaupapa matua a TPU e whai ake:
- haamauraa i ngā kura pūtaiao hou me ngā pūtahi e hāngai ana i te whakanui ake te tōtika o te ōhanga Russian;
- whanaketanga o innovations i te tikanga o hinonga nui, me te iti auaha;
- tuitui ki Russian Academy o Sciences ngā whare, pokapū rangahau ao, hinonga ahumahi i roto i ngā wāhi pakaruhanga te pūtaiao me te hangarau auaha;
- tupu nui i roto i te maha o ngā ākonga PhD me kaitono DSc;
- te mau melo o te Russian Academy o Sciences, toa o taonga motu, me te ao whaimana;
- whanaketanga o taiwhanga rangahau mō ngā kaupapa auaha whitinga;
- whai wāhi tohunga tino mohio.
- Ki te whakapiki ake i te kakama whakahaere, kei te whai matou i:
- te hanga i te rōpū o ngā kaiwhakahaere he fatongia nei matua āhuatanga, te mātau, pai me te rave'ae, kaha ki te whakatairanga i te auahatanga;
- arotautanga o whare wānanga anga whakahaere ki te karo tāruarua o ngā mahi, me te dissociation rangatōpū;
- te whakarei ake motuhake me te kawenga o ngā tari;
- whakapai ake o te hanganga, tohatoha me te mana o te pūtea whare wānanga whakatōpū.
- Ki te whakanui i tona tono haumi, takoto TPU te ki:
- whakawhanake hoa whanaunga ki terenga, mana rohe me te hānga, hapori pakihi, kau taki kāinga me te ao o te mātauranga, me te pūtaiao;
- te waihanga i te tahua o te whanaketanga whare wānanga e whai wāhi mai alumni TPU me hoa rautaki;
- TPU tūnga i roto i te tūranga wānanga ao.
- Ki te whakapai ake i te kounga ora o ngā ākonga, me ngā kaimahi, mahere TPU ki:
- whakanui i moni o kaimahi, kukume kaimahi rangahau me te whakaako tino ngaio, kaiwhakahaere o te mātauranga me te iwi taitamariki pūmanawa;
- anō ka hanga rātau hou, whare mātauranga, whakaurunga hākinakina, me nga whare fare;
- tautoko whakataetae hauora me te āhuarangi morare, me te hinengaro pai ki te whare wānanga.
ti'aturi nei tatou e TPU mahi rite kotahi kapa kaha tautokona e ona alumni te he tupono pai ki te whai wāhi ki tona ingoa pai, ka ki te whakaū i te kororia tonu o pūtaiao tino tu, Engineers, me kaipakihi.
Te misioni o Tomsk Kuratini University is to contribute to Russia’s prosperity through the pursuit of education, ako, me te rangahau i te teitei taumata ao o te hiranga ko te kupu te hanga, me te whakarei ake i te tūnga whakataetae o to tatou whenua. tuu tatou i haapapûraa motuhake i runga i te mātauranga engineering matatau, whakatupuranga o te matauranga hou, whakaaro auaha, hanganga o hangarau rauemi-pai, internationalization me te tuitui o ngā mahi rangahau, me te mātauranga. To tatou tātai toa te synergism i runga i te ngaio, auahatanga me te au maite.
uara matua TPU:
- haere noa me te ngākau i roto i te whakawhānui rohe matauranga i roto i nga mara matua o pūtaiao mo te painga o te tangata;
- innovations i te mara o te rangahau, me te mātauranga ka tohe mo te hiranga ngaio;
- whakaaro motuhake, me te auahatanga;
- whai wāhi ngā kaimahi ki nga mara katoa o ngā mahi wānanga ki te whakakite i to ratou pūmanawa ki te painga pai;
- wairua kapa i roto i alumni, whakapumautia ākonga me ngā kaimahi e hāngai ana i runga i ngā tikanga puta noa i to tatou aamu;
- ahurea rangatōpū mārama whakarite taiao mahi whakamarie;
- haere noa whaiaro e hāngai ana i runga i ātete ki tetahi whakakitenga o iwi, iwi, whakapono, ira, puka tōrangapū atu ranei o te whakahāweatanga.
kura / Colleges / tari / kōhi / aravihi
Institute of Natural Resources
- Administration of the Institute of Natural Resources
- Offices of the Institute of Natural Resources
- Administrative Office
- Laboratory Office
- Science Office
- Mahi Social & PR Office
- Education Office
- Department of Geology and Oil Field Development
- Department of Oil and Gas Storage and Transportation
- Department of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics
- Department of Well Drilling
- Department of Hydrogeology, Engineering Geology and Hydrogeoecology
- Department of Geophysics
- Department of Geology and Prospecting
- Department of Geoecology and Geochemistry
- Department of Natural Resources Economics
- Department of Geology and Land Management
- Department of Fuel Engineering and Chemical Cybernetics
- Department of Physical and Analytical Chemistry
- Department of Technology of Organic Substances and Polymer Materials
- Department of Foreign Languages for Specialists in Natural Resources
- Petroleum Learning Centre
- Department of Oil and Gas Complex Engineering Design
- Laboratory of Geology
- Office for Oil and Gas Field Facilities Design and Construction
- Laboratory of Oil and Gas Deposits Geology
- Laboratory of Well Construction Design
- Laboratory of Oil and Gas Deposits Exploitation
- Laboratory of Oil and Gas Engineering
Institute of High Technology Physics
- Department of Nanomaterials and Nanotechnologies
- Department of General Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Department of High Technology Physics in Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Material Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Material Science and Process Metallurgy
- Department of Lasers and Lighting Engineering
- Department of High Voltage Electrophysics and High Current Electronics
- Department of Bioengineering and Organic Synthesis
- Department of Silicate and Nanomaterials Technology
- Department of Foreign Languages of the Institute of High Technology Physics
- Labs & Centres of the Institute of High Technology Physics
Institute of Power Engineering
- Department of Electric Power Systems
- Department of Electromechanical Plants and Materials
- Department of Electric Drives and Equipment
- Department of Industrial Electric Power Supply
- Department of Power Grids and Electrical Engineering
- Department of Nuclear and Thermal Power Plants
- Department of Steam Generating Machinery Engineering
- Department of Theoretical and Industrial Heat Systems Engineering
- Department of Heat and Power Process Automation
- Tari o Foreign Reo
Institute of Cybernetics
- Department of Computer-Aided Design Systems
- Department of Automatics and Computer Systems
- Tari o Rorohiko Engineering
- Department of Applied Mathematics
- Department of Integrated Computer Control Systems
- Department of Control System Optimization
- Department of Descriptive Geometry and Graphics
- Department of Automation and Robotics in Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Automated Engineering Technology
- Department of Computer-Aided Measurement Systems and Metrology
- Tari o Foreign Reo
Institute of Non-Destructive Testing
- Department of Welding Engineering
- Department of Physical Methods of Non-Destructive Testing
- Department of Precision Instrument Making
- Department of Industrial and Medical Electronics
- Department of Ecology and Basic Safety
- Tari o Foreign Reo
Institute o Physics me Hangarau
- Department of Experimental Physics
- Department of Higher Mathematics and Mathematical Physics
- Department of Higher Mathematics
- Department of Applied Physics
- Department of Nuclear Power Plants
- Department of Electronics and Automation of Nuclear Plants
- Department of Applied Physics Engineering
- Department Rare, Scattered and Radioactive Element Technology
- Department of General Physics
- Department of Hydrogen Energy and Plasma Engineering
- Department of Physical and Power Plants
- Department of Foreign Languages for Specialists in Physics and Technology
- Labs & Centres of the Institute of Physics and Technology
Institute o Humanities, Social Sciences and Technologies
- Department of Hystory and Philosophy of Science and Technology
- Department of Social Communications
- Siberian Resource Centre for Tourism Industry
- Department of Economics
- Tari o te Whakahaere
- Scientific and Educational Centre for Economic and Humanitarian Research of TPU
- Department of Sports Disciplines
- Department of Physical Training
- Sports Club “Kuratini”
- Sports and Engineering Club “Kuratini”
- Student Dancesport Club “Diamant – TPU”
- Department of Management and Technology in Higher Professional Education
- Department of Engineering Entrepreneurship
- Polygon of Engineering Entrepreneurship
- International MBA Centre
- Mediateka Learning Centre
- Tari o Foreign Reo
Institute of International Education and Language Communication
- Pre-University Department
- Interdisciplinary Department
- Department of Russian as a Foreign Language
- Tari o Foreign Reo
Institute of Strategic Partnership and Competences Development
- Information and Methodology Centre
- Pre-University Education Centre
- Department of Engineering Pedagogy
Tomsk Polytechnic University was founded in 1896 rite Tomsk Technological Institute of Emperor Nicholas II. The first technical higher educational institution in Russia on the large territory to the east of Moscow was led by Professor Efim L. Zubashev who laid the foundation for the development of the best traditions of TPU as a large Siberian centre for education and research:
• integration of research and education ensuring deep general scientific knowledge to its students;
• fundamental engineering and practical training allowing its graduates to adjust easily to modern industrial conditions;
• high demand to students and teaching staff which guarantees good quality of specialists’ training;
• innovation fostering search for the best engineering practice.
Tomsk Technological Institute (TTI) ensured education and training of highly qualified engineers, which strengthened the industry and economy in Siberia, the Far East and CIS countries (katatānga, Uzbekistan, Kirghizia, etc). TTI established outstanding schools in the field of chemistry, mechanical engineering and material science, ahupūngao me te pāngarau, electrical and power engineering, mining and geology, building and architecture.
Chemical school founded by professor N.M. Kizhner was later developed by famous scientists of the 20th rau: Professor E.V. Biron, researcher in the field of physics and chemistry N.N. Semenov (the Nobel Proze winner in the field of physical chemistry). Professors B.V. Tronov, L.P. Kulev, I.V. Gebler and A.G. Stromberg laid the basis of independent research areas in the field of complex compounds and medical chemistry, by-product coke industry and physical chemistry. The Siberian school of physics was founded by TTI professor B.P. Veinberg. In 50-70s of the 20th century research fields of the school were further developed by Professor A.A. Vorobiev.
Tomsk school of mechanical engineering and material studies founded by professors I.I. Bobarykov, N.I. Kartashev and T.I. Tikhonov contributed to graduation of several generations of specialists in the field of mechanical engineering.
Development of the science in the field of metallurgy is closely connected with the names of professors N.V. Gutovsky, N.P. Chizhevsky and V.Ya. Mostovich. Strong potential of these scientific schools allowed to prepare thousands specialists for the development and industrialization of Siberian Region.
Researchers and graduates of mining and geological school of academicians V.A. Obruchev and M.A. Usov played a key role in the development of petroleum, coal and metallurgical industry in the eastern part of the country. Neke atu i te 350 i roto i te 14 thousand graduates of Siberian mining and geological school discovered mineral fields, mo 50 of them became laureates of Lenin and Governmental Awards, 15 were given the title of academicians and member-correspondents of the USSR Academy of Science (Russian Academy o Sciences), mo 50 were awarded a doctoral degree and 800 became candidates of sciences. Researchers and graduates of the institute were actively participating in design, construction and launch of main industrial enterprises in the Ural, Far East and Siberia (Kuznetsk Metallurgical Plant, sites in Novosibirsk, mines and pits in Kuzbass).
I roto i 1925 by the decree of Siberian Revolutionary Committee TTI changed its name into Siberian Technological Institute, a i roto i 1934 it was reorganised into Tomsk Industrial Institute.
An important step in the development of the university as research and educational, methodical and engineering centre was connected with the name of Professor A.A. Vorobiev. I roto i 1944 Rector Vorobiev made it possible to award the status of polytechnic institute. New research fields meeting the demands of that time were developed at Tomsk Polytechnic Institute (TPI): engineering irirangi, electronics and automation, engineering mana karihi, cybernetics and computer engineering, high voltage engineering, engineering and technology of directional drilling, molecular physics, plasma physics and chemistry, etc. In 1960s a unique scientific and research infrastructure was developed at the institute to foster these research fields: 4 ngā whare rangahau (Institute of Nuclear Physics, High Voltage Institute, Institute of Automation and Electrical Engineering, Institute of Non-Destructive Testing), the largest in the USSR synchrotron “Sirius” (1,5 GeV), and the only educational and research reactor in the Ural part of Siberia. At the same time TPI was contributing a lot to space exploration studies. Led by B.A. Kononov TPI researchers were involved in the creation of electron defectoscope applied for monitoring of special articles of rocket technology. Professor O.B. Evdokimov together with the group of scientists was actively working in the field of radiation excitation of space dielectric materials.
During democratic changes in the country and transition to market economy Tomsk Polytechnic Institute was led by Professor Yuri P. Pokholkov, under the auspices of whom a new concept of university reformation and development in social and economic conditions was created.
Being one of the first ones in Russia by the Decree of the RF Government the university was awarded the status of technical university. mai 1991 Tomsk University Kuratini (TPU) has been developing in compliance with five-yearComplex Development Programmes (CDP). CDP of Tomsk Polytechnic University became one of the most critical innovations in Russian education which was approved and supported by the RF Government. CDP represents the forecast of university development identifying its objectives, ways to achieve them and necessary resources, as well as strategic action plan aimed at achievement of set objectives. The fact that CDP is covering all areas of university activity, and its efficiency to a large extent is defined by completeness of program-oriented approach principles is the main feature of university CDP. The first TPU CDP for 1991–1995 ensured conditions for university transformation from polytechnic institute to polytechnic university and for university development, specialists’ training, creation of advanced engineering and technology background. The second TPU CDP for 1996–2000 provided dynamic development of the university during the formation of market economy in the country and transition to post-industrial society. The third TPU CDP for 2001–2005 contributed to university integration into international research and educational community.
During the implementation of the fourth TPU CDP (2006–2010) the special emphasis was placed on innovative research, high technologies development, education and training of graduates’ capable of ensuring positive changes in the Russian economy and improving its competitiveness in the world.
I roto i 2007 the university became the winner of innovative educational programmes competition in the framework ofPriority National Project “Education”. The objective of TPU Innovative Programme included education of elite specialists and professional teams of the world class in priority areas of science, engineering me te hangarau. I roto i 2007-2008 āhua 1 bln. rubles was allocated for its implementation. Within two years of Innovative Educational Programme implementation TPU purchased modern specialised facilities for 660 mln.rub., ensured mass transition to licensed software, modernized 155 ruma piha haapiiraa, developed 678 items of innovative educational methodical resources, provided professional development to 1043 mau melo o te kaimahi, whai wāhi 393 in foreign universities and research centres.
I roto i 2009 Tomsk Polytechnic University was among the winners of the 1st round of the competition for the award of the status of national research university (NRU) organised by the RF Ministry of Education and Science. 1.8 bln. rubles were allocated by the RF Ministry of Education and Science for the implementation of university development programme until 2018.
The fifth Complex Development Programme for 2011–2015 is based on conditions of TPU Development Programme for 2009–2018 as national research university. University CDP consists of 7 large blocks defining the development strategy of educational, rangahau, pūtea, economic and administrative activity. Innovative Development Programmes (IDP) of TPU structural divisions are the integral part of CDP. Being university fundamental document CDP includes responds to internal and external challenges that the university faces today.
Mahi e hiahia ana koe discuss Tomsk Polytechnic University ? tetahi pātai, kōrero arotake ranei
A faaite i tenei info whai hua ki o koutou hoa
Join to discuss of Tomsk Polytechnic University.
TĒNĀ, FAKATOKANGA: homai EducationBro Magazine kaha ki te pānui i info e pā ana ki ngā whare wānanga i koutou 96 reo, engari te inoia e tatou koutou ki te faatura te tahi atu mau melo, me te waiho kōrero i roto i te reo Ingarihi.