- Kobe University
Saib ib muag
Kobe University, working in a spirit of integrity, freedom, and cooperation in keeping with its open and cosmopolitan culture and environs, aims to contribute to the global community through the creation of knowledge founded on universal values and the fostering of rich understanding and strong leadership skills.
Kobe University, in recognition of its particular mission and responsibility to the people of Japan as a national university, as well as its social, historical and regional roles as an institution of higher education, hereby adopts this Kobe University Charter on Education.
1. Educational Philosophy
In order to contribute to the advancement of learning, happiness of humankind, preservation of the global environment and to world peace, Kobe University establishes as its fundamental educational philosophy the provision of education meeting the highest of international standards at both the undergraduate and graduate levels.
2. Educational Principle
In order to help students realize their individual goals, become responsible members of society, and develop to their full potential, Kobe University adopts as its basic educational principle the provision of education which emphasizes individuality and diversity while respecting the independence and autonomy of each student.
3. Educational Goals
Based on the above Philosophy and Principle, Kobe University, taking full advantage of the open and cosmopolitan environment in which it is located, will provide education in keeping with the following objectives:
- Education of Whole Person: To foster individuals who have high ethical standards, a good balance of intellect, reason and emotion, and rich understanding of culture and humanity.
- Education to Promote Originality: To foster individuals capable of passing on traditional thought and methodology from a critical perspective, while at the same time having ability to creatively set and fulfill new goals.
- Education to Promote International Awareness: To foster individuals who have an appreciation for diverse values, deep understanding of other cultures and excellent communication skills.
- Education to Promote Expertise: To foster individuals who have deep knowledge and ability to fulfill leadership roles in their professional and/or academic fields.
4. Educational Structure
Responsibility for fulfilling the above Educational Philosophy, Principle and Goals will be shared within a university-wide structure.
5. Kuaj xyuas
In order to determine the extent to which the above Educational Philosophy, Principle and Goals are being fulfilled, Kobe University will conduct regular assessments and evaluations, and continuously striving for improvement.
I have assumed the role of President of Kobe University as of April 1, 2015, and will lead this institution during the next four years. Established in 1902, Kobe University is a large-scale comprehensive university with a long tradition and I am humbled to take on the role of President at such an established university.
As we are all aware, we have overcome a difficult 10 years since national universities were incorporated in 2004. This wave of change has yet to be completed. Urgent issues are piling up towards the Third Mid-Term Goal and Plan of national universities is set to begin in 2016. Included are a significant review by the Ministry of Education, Nyuas, Cov kev ua si, Water, Nyiv (MEXT) in its management expense grants, an enhancement of the function of national universities, and our continued efforts to pursue globalization.
Your cooperation as executives, faculty and administrative staff, is essential for Kobe University to survive these hardships and proceed towards new hopes. We also need to flexibly listen to and accept opinions from society, including our alumni.
Reform in education and research cannot be accomplished in a day. Txawm li cas los, I will devote myself to making these four years a turning point for Kobe University. I ask for your kind cooperation.
Tsev kawm ntawv / Qib siab / Saib xyuas / Kev kawm / Faculties
Tsev kawm ntawv qib siab tiav
- Graduate School of Humanities
- Graduate School of Intercultural Studies
- Graduate School of Human Development and Environment
- Graduate tsev kawm ntawv kev cai lij choj
- Tier 1 full-time law school
- Graduate School ntawm Economics
- The Okishio Theorem (Nobuo Okishio) is well known and appreciated worldwide
- Graduate School of Business Administration
- Tier 1 full-time MBA school
- Graduate School of Water
- Graduate School cov tshuaj
- Graduate School of Health Sciences
- Graduate School of Engineering
- Graduate School of System Informatics
- Graduate School of Agricultural Science
- Graduate School of Maritime Sciences
- Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies
- Kws qhia ntawv ntawm ntawv
- Faculty of Intercultural Studies
- Faculty of Human Development
- Kws qhia ntawv txog txoj cai
- Kws qhia ntawv ntawm Economics
- Tsev kawm ntawv ua hauj lwm tswj
- Kws qhia ntawv txog Science
- Tsev kawm ntawv ntawm cov tshuaj (Faculty of Medicine and Faculty of Health Sciences)
- Kws qhia ntawv ntawm Engineering
- Kws qhia ntawv txog kev ua liaj/teb
- Faculty of Maritime Sciences
The roots of the university can be traced back to 1902, thaum lub Kobe Higher Commercial School yog tsim los pab. Its first president was Tetsuya Mizushima . In 1929 this school was renamed Kobe University of Commerce , and it was further renamed in 1944, Kobe University of Economics
In 1949, under Japan’s new educational systems, the university was merged with Hyogo Normal School, Hyogo Junior Normal School, Kobe Technical College and Himeji High School, all of which were in Hyōgo Prefecture, leading to the creation of Kobe University.
The university has since been expanded and has created new faculties to complement its main academic foundations, which have been strongly established in the fields of economics and commerce.
koj puas xav discuss Kobe University ? Lus nug, tuag los sis kev
Muab cov no pab ntxiv yog pab tau rau koj cov phooj ywg
Join to discuss of Kobe University.
THOV NCO NTSOOV: EducationBro Magazine ua kom koj muaj peev xwm yuav pab ntxiv yog kev tebchaws nyob 96 haiv lus, tab sis, peb hais kom koj mus hwm lwm cov neeg thiab sau lus Askiv.