- Rau lub koom haum roj av
Rau lub koom haum roj av
Saib ib muag
Tus Petroleum Institute (PI) is an engineering university located in Sas Al Nakhl, Abu Dhabi, Teb chaws As-lam kuj Emirates, offers a variety of engineering degrees and is funded by a consortium of national and international oil companies. The goal of the institution is to provide the local oil and gas industry with engineers.
PI was established in 2000 by an Emiri decree under the direction of His Highness Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, ruler of Abu Dhabi and the president of the United Arab Emirates. It is financed and governed by a consortium of five major oil companies: ADNOC, Royal Dutch Shell, BP, Total S.A., and Japan Oil Development Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of INPEX. The university is partnered with the following universities: Colorado School of Mines (CSM), Johannes Kepler Universitat Linz, University of Maryland, University of Minnesota, Tus University of Texas at Austin, Mov University and China University of Petroleum.
The PI admitted its first students in the Fall of 2001. Saib tam sim no, dhau 800 undergraduate male students and 100 female students are studying in one of the following five engineering disciplines: Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Engineering hluav taws xob, Engineering tshuaj, Petroleum Geosciences,Polymer science and material science.
The Petroleum Institute also offers graduate level programs.
The Petroleum Institute University and Research Center (PI) was established in Abu Dhabi, capital of the United Arab Emirates in 2001 with a goal of becoming a world-class institution in both engineering education and energy industry research. PI currently has more than 2000 undergraduate and graduate students, dhau 200 kws qhia ntawv, and has quickly become a leading teaching and research institution in the Middle East region. The PI’s sponsors and affiliates include the Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) and four major international oil companies that include BP, Japan Oil Development Company, Shell and Total. The campus has modern instructional laboratories and classroom facilities, and will soon host a major research center, the PI Research Center (PIRC) scheduled to open in 2016.
Tsev kawm ntawv / Qib siab / Saib xyuas / Kev kawm / Faculties
- Academic Bridge Program
- Kawm ntawv qib siab uas kawm Askiv thiab Sciences
- Engineering tshuaj
- Engineering hluav taws xob
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Petroleum Geosciences
- 2000, PI founded by Emiri decree under the direction of H.H. Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al-Nahyan
- 2001, admitted first class of 139 male undergraduate students
- 2005, first cohort of male students graduated
- 2006, admitted first class of 104 female undergraduate students
- 2007, master’s degree programs started with 46 male and female students
- 2009, full accreditation for undergraduate programs by the Commission for Academic Accreditation (CAA)
- 2010, Gas Processing and Materials Science Research Center (GRC) launched
- 2012, first cohort of female students graduated
- 2012, USA based Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) granted accreditation to five engineering and applied sciences programs
- 2014, Re-Licensure of the Institute by the CAA
koj puas xav discuss The Petroleum Institute ? Lus nug, tuag los sis kev
Muab cov no pab ntxiv yog pab tau rau koj cov phooj ywg
Join to discuss of The Petroleum Institute.
THOV NCO NTSOOV: EducationBro Magazine ua kom koj muaj peev xwm yuav pab ntxiv yog kev tebchaws nyob 96 haiv lus, tab sis, peb hais kom koj mus hwm lwm cov neeg thiab sau lus Askiv.