- Poj huab tais tus University Belfast
Poj huab tais tus University Belfast
Saib ib muag
You’ll love studying at Queen’s. The University combines a rich historic heritage with modern facilities. Just a 15 minute walk from Belfast city centre, you’ll never be far from the heart of the action.
What’s your dream job? The University’s degree programmes are designed to prepare you for your future career. Want to become an architect, an engineer or a doctor? Whatever you want to be, there’s a perfect degree waiting for you to take your first step.
Not sure what you want to be yet? Don’t worry. You’ll have the opportunity to gain work experience on many of the degrees. This gives you an advantage over the competition. Thiab, when you’re ready to graduate? The University’s Careers Service can give you personal guidance on your next steps.
Tsev kawm ntawv / Qib siab / Saib xyuas / Kev kawm / Faculties
Kws qhia ntawv yuav tshuaj, Kho mob & Life Sciences
- Dental Surgery
- Agricultural Technology with Professional Studies
- Biochemistry with Professional Studies
- Sciences lom
- Biological Sciences with Professional Studies
- Biomedical Science
- Food Quality, Safety and Nutrition with Professional Studies
- Human Biology
- Land Use and Environmental Management with Professional Studies
- Marine Biology with Professional Studies
- Microbiology with Professional Studies
- Midwifery Sciences
- Laus (Adult – September intake)
- Laus (Children’s)
- Laus (Learning Disability)
- Laus (Mental Health)
- Kws Sciences
- Zoology with Professional Studies
- Zog, Ib puag ncig thiab Sustainability
- BAO Medicine
- Food Science and Food Security with Professional Studies
Kws qhia ntawv ntawm ntawv As Kiv, Humanities & Social Sciences
- Criminology and Sociology
- Lus Askiv
- Film Studies
- Keeb kwm
- Social Anthropology
- Kev kawm
- Suab paj nruag
- Actuarial Science and Risk Management
- Business Economics
- Kev tswj ua lag ua luam
- Finance with a Year in Industry
- International Business with French
- International Business with German
- International Business with Mandarin Chinese
- International Business with Portuguese
- International Business with Spanish
- Music Technology and Sonic Arts
- Kev ua hauj lwm
- Txoj cai
Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences
- Aerospace Engineering
- Engineering tshuaj
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Product Design Engineering
- Software and Electronic Systems Engineering
- Applied Mathematics and Physics
- Archaeology-Palaeoecology and Geography
- Science News for KIDS
- Kev kawm txog zauv
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Tswv yim, Environment and Development
- Theoretical Physics
- Chemical Technology
- Environmental and Civil Engineering
- Structural Engineering with Architecture
- European Planning
Queen’s University Belfast has its roots in the Belfast Academical Institution, uas yog founded hauv 1810, one of the United Kingdom’s 10 oldest universities, and remains as the Royal Belfast Academical Institution. The present university was first chartered as “Queen’s College, Belfast” nyob rau hauv 1845, when it was associated with the simultaneously founded Queen’s College, Cork, and Queen’s College, Galway, as part of the Queen’s University of Ireland – founded to encourage higher education for Catholics and Presbyterians, as a counterpart to Trinity College, Dublin, then an Anglican institution. Queen’s College, Belfast, qhib rau 1849. Its main building, the Lanyon Building, was designed by the English architect, Sir Charles Lanyon. At its opening, nws muaj 23 professors thiab 343 me nyuam kawm ntawv. Some early students at Queen’s University Belfast took University of London examinations.
Tus Irish Universities Act, 1908 dissolved the Royal University of Ireland, which had replaced the Queen’s University of Ireland in 1879, and created two separate universities: the current National University of Ireland and Queen’s University of Belfast.
Rau 20 Lub rau hli ntuj 2006 the university announced a £259 million investment programme focusing on facilities, recruitment and research. One of the outcomes of this investment has been a new university library; the McClay library was designed by Boston-based architects Sheply, Bulfinch, Richardson & Abbott, working in association with Belfast architects, Robinson Patterson Partnership, and opened in July 2009. The building has been named in honour of Sir Allen McClay, a major benefactor of Queen’s University and of the Library.
In June 2010, the university announced that they would be launching a £7.5m Ansin international research hub with Seagate Technologies.
Queen’s is one of the largest employers in Northern Ireland, with a total workforce of 3,903, of whom 2,414 were members of academic, academic-related and research staff and 1,489 were administrative employees.
koj puas xav discuss Queen’s University Belfast ? Lus nug, tuag los sis kev
Muab cov no pab ntxiv yog pab tau rau koj cov phooj ywg
Join to discuss of Queen’s University Belfast.
THOV NCO NTSOOV: EducationBro Magazine ua kom koj muaj peev xwm yuav pab ntxiv yog kev tebchaws nyob 96 haiv lus, tab sis, peb hais kom koj mus hwm lwm cov neeg thiab sau lus Askiv.