- Tomsk Polytechnic Iunivesite
Tomsk Polytechnic Iunivesite
Talu mai lona faavae, avea pea TPU se faalapotopotoga polytechnic i a fusi o alaleo o le tele o vaega o suesuega ma aoaoga maualuluga.
le misiona a TPU o le uunaia ai le malamalama ma le poto masani e faatagaina ai so o se tagata, sosaiete ma Rusia e faaaoga le mea sili faiga o maualuga le agavaa faapitoa ma le faatinoga lelei o suiga fou i le faasaienisi ma aoaoga maualuluga.
agai i le manuia ua Tomsk Polytechnic Iunivesite i le avea suesuega Iunivesite o le tulaga lalolagi.
Agai i le iunivesite o le tulaga lalolagi
O le faamoemoega alualu mamao o TPU i aso nei o le avea ma se lalolagi e tau suesuega fonotaga iunivesite i tulaga faatonuina faava o malo e sili ona lelei.
- I le aoao atu ma le aoaoina, tuu TPU faamamafa faapitoa i:
- aoaoga ma le aoaoina o aafia ai le lalolagi faauu faatauva i fanua le faamuamua o le faasaienisi, inisinia ma tekonolosi;
- faaleleia o polokalame Matai i faiga faapaaga ma le lalolagi e tau iunivesite ma kamupani;
- atinae o le faaletino, faamatalaga ma punaoa tagata mo suesuega ma aoaoga;
- le foafoaina o se aoga maualuga nofomau mo schoolchildren talenia – tamaiti gafatia TPU;
- atinae o Inisetiute o Engineering Entrepreneurship mo le pisinisi tekinolosi maualuga.
- Ina ia faia o suesuega i luga i le tulaga lalolagi, e mea e faamuamua a TPU e faapea:
- faatuina o aoga faasaienisi fou ma faalapotopotoga e faatatau i le faateleina o le lelei o le tamaoaiga o Rusia;
- atinae o suiga fou e ala i pisinisi fou tetele ma laiti;
- tuufaatasia ma Academy Rusia o le faasaienisi inisitituti, lalolagi nofoaga o suesuega, pisinisi tau alamanuia i vaega tupuga o se faasaienisi ma tekinolosi fou;
- tuputupu ae tele i le tele o PhD tamaiti ma DSc talosaga;
- tagata o le Academy Rusia o le faasaienisi, manumalo o le togi o le atunuu ma faava o malo lauiloa;
- atinae o suʻesuʻega suesuega mo galuega faatino fou interdisciplinary;
- e aafia ai tele tagata atamamai tomai.
- Ina ia faateleina le lelei pulega, ua tatou aiming i:
- fatuina o se vaega o pule o lona vaega autu o tiutetauave, poto, le lelei ma resourcefulness, tomai e uunaia fou;
- optimization fausaga faalapotopotoga o le iunivesite ina ia aloese mai le toe faia o galuega tauave ma dissociation tuufaatasia faaletulafono;
- faaleleia atili ai le tutoatasi ma le tiutetauave o matagaluega;
- faaleleia o faamatalaga, tufatufaina ma le pulea o le paketi a le tuufaatasia iunivesite.
- Ina ia faateleina lona talosaga o tupe teu faafaigaluega, ua fuafuaina TPU e:
- atiina ae ai sootaga paaga ma municipal, pulega faaitulagi ma le feterale, pisinisi nuu, taitai o le atunuu ma faava o malo o aoaoga ma le faasaienisi;
- le foafoaina o le faaputugatupe o iunivesite atinae e aafia ai TPU alumni ma paaga faataatitia;
- tulaga TPU i le faatulagaga faava o malo iunivesite.
- Ina ia faaleleia atili le ola lelei o le aoga ma le aufaigaluega, fuafuaga TPU e:
- faateleina tupe maua o tagata faigaluega, faatosinaina maualuga faapolofesa aufaigaluega suesuega ma aoaoga, pule o aoaoga ma talenia tagata talavou;
- toe fausia ma fausia hostels fou, fale tau tomai, taaloga nofoaga, ma fale mautotogi;
- lagolagoina tauvaga maloloina ma se siosiomaga lelei o le ola mama ma le mafaufau i le iunivesite.
Tatou te talitonu o le faia TPU o se tasi au mamana lagolagoina e lona alumni ua tu se avanoa lelei e saofaga i lona talaaga lelei ma faamauina i le mamalu faavavau o le saienitisi mataʻina, inisinia, ma entrepreneurs.
O le misiona a le Iunivesite Tomsk Polytechnic is to contribute to Russia’s prosperity through the pursuit of education, aoaoina, ma suesuega i le tulaga faava o malo sili ona maualuga o le lelei atoatoa faapea le fausiaina ma le faaleleia o le tulaga faatauva o lo tatou atunuu. Tatou te tuu le faamamafa faapitoa i aoaoga inisinia maualuluga, tupulaga o le malamalama fou, manatu fou, foafoaga o tekinolosi punaoa-lelei, internationalization ma le tuufaatasia o gaoioiga suesuega ma tomai. Tatou manumalo i fua faatatau ua synergism faavae i luga o tomai, fatufatuga ma le lotogatasi.
TPU tulaga faatauaina autu:
- saolotoga ma le naunautai i le faalauteleina o le malamalama tuaoi i fanua le faamuamua o le faasaienisi mo le manuia o tagata;
- suiga fou i le fanua o suesuega ma aoaoga pe a taumafai mo le lelei atoatoa o tomai faapitoa;
- mafaufau tutoatasi ma le limalima;
- aufaigaluega auai i uma fanua o gaoioiga iunivesite e faaali mai o latou gafatia i le lelei sili;
- au agaga i alumni, tamaiti aoga ma tagata faigaluega e faavae i tu ma aga ua faavaeina i lo tatou talafaasolopito;
- aganuu ua tuufaatasia faaletulafono manino mautinoa siosiomaga mafanafana;
- saolotoga o le tagata e faavae i luga o le faapalepale i so o se faaaliga o le lanu, ituaiga, faalelotu, itupa, faiga faaupufai po o isi o le faailoga tagata.
aoga / kolisi / matagaluega / vasega / mafaufau
Institute of Natural Resources
- Administration of the Institute of Natural Resources
- Offices of the Institute of Natural Resources
- Administrative Office
- Laboratory Office
- Science Office
- Galuega Lautele & PR Office
- Education Office
- Department of Geology and Oil Field Development
- Department of Oil and Gas Storage and Transportation
- Department of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics
- Department of Well Drilling
- Department of Hydrogeology, Engineering Geology and Hydrogeoecology
- Matagaluega o Geophysics
- Department of Geology and Prospecting
- Department of Geoecology and Geochemistry
- Department of Natural Resources Economics
- Department of Geology and Land Management
- Department of Fuel Engineering and Chemical Cybernetics
- Department of Physical and Analytical Chemistry
- Department of Technology of Organic Substances and Polymer Materials
- Department of Foreign Languages for Specialists in Natural Resources
- Petroleum Learning Centre
- Department of Oil and Gas Complex Engineering Design
- Laboratory of Geology
- Office for Oil and Gas Field Facilities Design and Construction
- Laboratory of Oil and Gas Deposits Geology
- Laboratory of Well Construction Design
- Laboratory of Oil and Gas Deposits Exploitation
- Laboratory of Oil and Gas Engineering
Institute of High Technology Physics
- Department of Nanomaterials and Nanotechnologies
- Department of General Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Department of High Technology Physics in Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Material Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Material Science and Process Metallurgy
- Department of Lasers and Lighting Engineering
- Department of High Voltage Electrophysics and High Current Electronics
- Department of Bioengineering and Organic Synthesis
- Department of Silicate and Nanomaterials Technology
- Department of Foreign Languages of the Institute of High Technology Physics
- Labs & Centres of the Institute of High Technology Physics
Inisetiute o Engineering Mana
- Department of Electric Power Systems
- Department of Electromechanical Plants and Materials
- Department of Electric Drives and Equipment
- Department of Industrial Electric Power Supply
- Department of Power Grids and Electrical Engineering
- Department of Nuclear and Thermal Power Plants
- Department of Steam Generating Machinery Engineering
- Department of Theoretical and Industrial Heat Systems Engineering
- Department of Heat and Power Process Automation
- Matagaluega o Gagana Fafo
Institute of Cybernetics
- Department of Computer-Aided Design Systems
- Department of Automatics and Computer Systems
- Department of Computer Engineering
- Matagaluega o le Matematika FAAAOGAINA
- Department of Integrated Computer Control Systems
- Department of Control System Optimization
- Department of Descriptive Geometry and Graphics
- Department of Automation and Robotics in Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Automated Engineering Technology
- Department of Computer-Aided Measurement Systems and Metrology
- Matagaluega o Gagana Fafo
Institute of Non-Destructive Testing
- Department of Welding Engineering
- Department of Physical Methods of Non-Destructive Testing
- Department of Precision Instrument Making
- Department of Industrial and Medical Electronics
- Department of Ecology and Basic Safety
- Matagaluega o Gagana Fafo
Inisetiute o le fisiki ma Tekonolosi
- Matagaluega o le fisiki faataitai
- Department of Higher Mathematics and Mathematical Physics
- Department of Higher Mathematics
- Department of Applied Physics
- Department of Nuclear Power Plants
- Department of Electronics and Automation of Nuclear Plants
- Department of Applied Physics Engineering
- Department Rare, Scattered and Radioactive Element Technology
- Matagaluega o le fisiki Aoao
- Department of Hydrogen Energy and Plasma Engineering
- Department of Physical and Power Plants
- Department of Foreign Languages for Specialists in Physics and Technology
- Labs & Centres of the Institute of Physics and Technology
Institute of Humanities, Social Sciences and Technologies
- Department of Hystory and Philosophy of Science and Technology
- Department of Social Communications
- Siberian Resource Centre for Tourism Industry
- Matagaluega o tamaoaiga
- Matagaluega o le Pulega o
- Scientific and Educational Centre for Economic and Humanitarian Research of TPU
- Department of Sports Disciplines
- Department of Physical Training
- Sports Club “Polytechnic”
- Sports and Engineering Club “Polytechnic”
- Student Dancesport Club “Diamant – TPU”
- Department of Management and Technology in Higher Professional Education
- Department of Engineering Entrepreneurship
- Polygon of Engineering Entrepreneurship
- International MBA Centre
- Mediateka Learning Centre
- Matagaluega o Gagana Fafo
Institute of International Education and Language Communication
- Pre-University Department
- Interdisciplinary Department
- Department of Russian as a Foreign Language
- Matagaluega o Gagana Fafo
Institute of Strategic Partnership and Competences Development
- Information and Methodology Centre
- Pre-University Education Centre
- Department of Engineering Pedagogy
Tomsk Polytechnic University was founded in 1896 e pei Tomsk Technological Institute of Emperor Nicholas II. The first technical higher educational institution in Russia on the large territory to the east of Moscow was led by Professor Efim L. Zubashev who laid the foundation for the development of the best traditions of TPU as a large Siberian centre for education and research:
• integration of research and education ensuring deep general scientific knowledge to its students;
• fundamental engineering and practical training allowing its graduates to adjust easily to modern industrial conditions;
• high demand to students and teaching staff which guarantees good quality of specialists’ training;
• innovation fostering search for the best engineering practice.
Tomsk Technological Institute (TTI) ensured education and training of highly qualified engineers, which strengthened the industry and economy in Siberia, the Far East and CIS countries (Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kirghizia, etc.). TTI established outstanding schools in the field of chemistry, mechanical engineering and material science, fisiki ma le matematika, electrical and power engineering, mining and geology, building and architecture.
Chemical school founded by professor N.M. Kizhner was later developed by famous scientists of the 20th senituri: Professor E.V. Biron, researcher in the field of physics and chemistry N.N. Semenov (the Nobel Proze winner in the field of physical chemistry). Professors B.V. Tronov, L.P. Kulev, I.V. Gebler and A.G. Stromberg laid the basis of independent research areas in the field of complex compounds and medical chemistry, by-product coke industry and physical chemistry. The Siberian school of physics was founded by TTI professor B.P. Veinberg. In 50-70s of the 20th century research fields of the school were further developed by Professor A.A. Vorobiev.
Tomsk school of mechanical engineering and material studies founded by professors I.I. Bobarykov, N.I. Kartashev and T.I. Tikhonov contributed to graduation of several generations of specialists in the field of mechanical engineering.
Development of the science in the field of metallurgy is closely connected with the names of professors N.V. Gutovsky, N.P. Chizhevsky and V.Ya. Mostovich. Strong potential of these scientific schools allowed to prepare thousands specialists for the development and industrialization of Siberian Region.
Researchers and graduates of mining and geological school of academicians V.A. Obruchev and M.A. Usov played a key role in the development of petroleum, coal and metallurgical industry in the eastern part of the country. i luga 350 i fafo mai 14 thousand graduates of Siberian mining and geological school discovered mineral fields, i luga 50 of them became laureates of Lenin and Governmental Awards, 15 were given the title of academicians and member-correspondents of the USSR Academy of Science (Russian Academy of Sciences), i luga 50 were awarded a doctoral degree and 800 became candidates of sciences. Researchers and graduates of the institute were actively participating in design, construction and launch of main industrial enterprises in the Ural, Far East and Siberia (Kuznetsk Metallurgical Plant, sites in Novosibirsk, mines and pits in Kuzbass).
i 1925 by the decree of Siberian Revolutionary Committee TTI changed its name into Siberian Technological Institute, ma i le 1934 it was reorganised into Tomsk Industrial Institute.
An important step in the development of the university as research and educational, methodical and engineering centre was connected with the name of Professor A.A. Vorobiev. i 1944 Rector Vorobiev made it possible to award the status of polytechnic institute. New research fields meeting the demands of that time were developed at Tomsk Polytechnic Institute (TPI): inisinia leitio, electronics and automation, inisinia mana faaniukilia, cybernetics and computer engineering, high voltage engineering, engineering and technology of directional drilling, molecular physics, plasma physics and chemistry, etc. In 1960s a unique scientific and research infrastructure was developed at the institute to foster these research fields: 4 inisitituti suesuega (Institute of Nuclear Physics, High Voltage Institute, Institute of Automation and Electrical Engineering, Institute of Non-Destructive Testing), the largest in the USSR synchrotron “Sirius” (1,5 GeV), and the only educational and research reactor in the Ural part of Siberia. At the same time TPI was contributing a lot to space exploration studies. Led by B.A. Kononov TPI researchers were involved in the creation of electron defectoscope applied for monitoring of special articles of rocket technology. Professor O.B. Evdokimov together with the group of scientists was actively working in the field of radiation excitation of space dielectric materials.
During democratic changes in the country and transition to market economy Tomsk Polytechnic Institute was led by Professor Yuri P. Pokholkov, under the auspices of whom a new concept of university reformation and development in social and economic conditions was created.
Being one of the first ones in Russia by the Decree of the RF Government the university was awarded the status of technical university. talu 1991 Tomsk Polytechnic Iunivesite (TPU) has been developing in compliance with five-yearComplex Development Programmes (CDP). CDP of Tomsk Polytechnic University became one of the most critical innovations in Russian education which was approved and supported by the RF Government. CDP represents the forecast of university development identifying its objectives, ways to achieve them and necessary resources, as well as strategic action plan aimed at achievement of set objectives. The fact that CDP is covering all areas of university activity, and its efficiency to a large extent is defined by completeness of program-oriented approach principles is the main feature of university CDP. The first TPU CDP for 1991–1995 ensured conditions for university transformation from polytechnic institute to polytechnic university and for university development, specialists’ training, creation of advanced engineering and technology background. The second TPU CDP for 1996–2000 provided dynamic development of the university during the formation of market economy in the country and transition to post-industrial society. The third TPU CDP for 2001–2005 contributed to university integration into international research and educational community.
During the implementation of the fourth TPU CDP (2006–2010) the special emphasis was placed on innovative research, high technologies development, education and training of graduates’ capable of ensuring positive changes in the Russian economy and improving its competitiveness in the world.
i 2007 the university became the winner of innovative educational programmes competition in the framework ofPriority National Project “Education”. The objective of TPU Innovative Programme included education of elite specialists and professional teams of the world class in priority areas of science, inisinia ma tekonolosi. i 2007-2008 pe tusa o le 1 bln. rubles was allocated for its implementation. Within two years of Innovative Educational Programme implementation TPU purchased modern specialised facilities for 660 mln.rub., ensured mass transition to licensed software, modernized 155 class rooms, developed 678 items of innovative educational methodical resources, provided professional development to 1043 tagata faigaluega, faʻatasi ma 393 in foreign universities and research centres.
i 2009 Tomsk Polytechnic University was among the winners of the 1St round of the competition for the award of the status of national research university (NRU) organised by the RF Ministry of Education and Science. 1.8 bln. rubles were allocated by the RF Ministry of Education and Science for the implementation of university development programme until 2018.
The fifth Complex Development Programme for 2011–2015 is based on conditions of TPU Development Programme for 2009–2018 as national research university. University CDP consists of 7 large blocks defining the development strategy of educational, suʻesuʻega, tautupe, economic and administrative activity. Innovative Development Programmes (IDP) of TPU structural divisions are the integral part of CDP. Being university fundamental document CDP includes responds to internal and external challenges that the university faces today.
Ete mana'o discuss Tomsk Polytechnic University ? So o se fesili, faamatalaga po o le toe iloiloga
Faasoa atu lenei nisi faʻamatalaga aoga ma au uo
Join to discuss of Tomsk Polytechnic University.
Faamolemole ia matau: tuuina EducationBro Magazine outou tomai e faitau nisi faʻamatalaga e uiga i le iunivesite i le 96 gagana, ae tatou te ole atu ia te oe e faaaloalo i isi tagata ma tuu ai ni manatu i le gagana Peretania.