- Ural Federal University
Ural Federal University
Ural Federal University (UrFU) nderimwe remasangano masangano rokumusoro rokudzidzisa muRussia kuunganidzwa dzinokosha dzidzo uye nzira itsva yokusvika kune matambudziko dzazvino.
chido chedu ndiko kuva nyika-kirasi yunivhesiti mumoyo Eurasia vakazvipira zvizere uye inogona kuenderera mberi kutsvakurudza uye nokudzidzisa.
Currently the university is home to more than 30 000 vadzidzi vaibva 80 countries of the world and more than 2 000 faculty members including the top-notch global experts in the spheres of natural sciences, engineering nemagariro sayenzi. Our 17 Institutes kupa kupfuura 350 jaya, Tenzi uye doctorate Chirongwa vari sayenzi zvakasikwa, ouinjiniya, sayenzi evanhu, nevanhu, dzezvoupfumi zvakanaka uye kudzidziswa Russian uye Chirungu. The number of UrFU alumni exceeds 300 000 vanhu.
ongororo budiriro zviri kutsvakwa 72 research excellence centres. The university is open to international collaboration having more than 500 vadyidzani yose uye ari kushingaira mutori okutanga-tanga akadai BRICS Network University, SCO Network University, Kishi University.
Ural Federal University kuramba inoshanda kuvaka mukurumbira wayo yose uye parizvino yandaipuwa pakati pamusoro mumayunivhesiti zvenyika:
- akaisa 7th pakati mumayunivhesiti Russian (Webometrics chepamusoro Yenyika Africa)
- kumusoro-10 yakanakisisa mumayunivhesiti Russian ("Expert RA" kureva sangano);
- pamusoro-60 zvakanakisisa mumayunivhesiti ari Emerging Europe uye Central Asia (QS Quacquarelli Symonds);
- kumusoro-650 (QS World University Rankings);
- akaisa rechi13 zviri chepamusoro pakati mumayunivhesiti National kuburikidza Interfax Rating Agency;
- akaisa 77th pakati BRICS nyika mumayunivhesiti (QS World University Rankings: BRICS);
- akaisa 3rd sezvo paminiti nhamba patents pakati makambani muRussia (The Research & innovation performance of the G20 (Rashiya) - Thomson Reuters).
Schools / mumakoreji / madhipatimendi / Courses / mano
- Faculty of Accelerated Learning
- Graduate Engineering School
- Graduate School of Economics and Management
- Institute of Chemical Engineering
- Institute of Civil Engineering
- Institute of Fundamental Education
- Institute of Further Education and Vocational Training
- Institute of Humanities and Arts
- Institute of Material Sciences and Metallurgy
- Institute of Mathematics and Computer Sciences
- Institute of Mechanics and Machine Building
- Institute of Military Technical Education and Security
- Institute of Natural Sciences
- Institute of Open Educetional Technologies
- Institute of Physical Education, Sport and Youth Policy
- Institute of Physics and Technology
- Institute of Public Administration and Entrepreneruship
- Institute of Radioelectronics and Information Technologies
- Institute of Social and Political Sciences
- Ural Power Engineering Institute
Ural Federal University is the oldest higher educational institution in the Ural region. It was founded in Ekaterinburg in 1920 by the decree of Vladimir Lenin, the head of the Soviet Government. After some time the University split into two: Ural State University (KUTENDA), specializing in fundamental, natural and mathematical sciences, humanities and social studies, and Ural Polytechnic Institute (UPI, Papera – Ural State Technical University, USTU-UPI) which was essentially focused on training engineers for metallurgical, heavy engineering, kuvaka, radio technology and power engineering industries. UPI was also engaged in the dynamic development of the knowledge areas which were new for the USSR back then: nuclear power engineering, organic chemistry, telecommunication technologies.
Both universities maintained close ties with each other and their partners – Ural industrial enterprises, which turned Ekaterinburg into one of the largest university cities in Russia. Construction of the University campus started in the 1940-s; now it occupies the whole district in the city.
mu 2008 the modernisation reform of the Russian higher education system was launched. A number of universities already having close relations were merged, received a federal status and additional financing.
Federal universities are located in Rostov-on-Don, Krasnoyarsk, bhaira, Arkhangelsk, Yakutsk, Kaliningrad, Vladivostok, Stavropol and Ekaterinburg. They now rank among Russia’s top higher educational institutions along with Moscow State University and St.Petersburg State University.
The merger process of USTU-UPI and USU to create Ural Federal University (UrFU) began in 2009 and was fully completed by the spring of 2011.
Unoda discuss Ural Federal University ? chero mubvunzo, Mashoko kana wongororo
Share ichi chinobatsira Info neshamwari dzako
Join to discuss of Ural Federal University.
Ndapota onai: EducationBro Magazine unokupa kugona kuverenga Info pamusoro mumayunivhesiti pa 96 mitauro, asi tinokukumbirai kuremekedza vamwe nhengo uye kusiya mashoko ari Chirungu.