- Precarpathian National University
Precarpathian National University
Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University nderimwe mukuru muzvikoro yepamusoro muna Western Ukraine. Nhoroondo yaro yakatanga kuna March 15, 1940, apo Stanislav Mudzidzisi Training Institute rakavambwa. gare gare, mu 1950, zvakanzi Yakazopiwa zita rokuti kupinda Stanislav (kubva 1962 – Ivano-Frankivsk) Pedagogical Institute. In January, 1971 tsika Yakazopiwa zita rokuti pashure akakurumbira wokuUkraine munyori Vasyl Stefanyk maererano nomurau neDare Vashumiri USSR.
Pashure pokufa USSR, The Precarpathian University yakavambwa pamusoro mujinga Ivano-Frankivsk State Pedagogical Institute musi August 26, 1992. On September 14, 2004 Bazi Education uye Science rweUkraine paakavapa wepaYunivhesiti yenyika chinzvimbo, aro nechirevo № 204.
Pari Yunivhesiti munhu ano uye simba dzidzo uye sayenzi kunzwisisa, izvo chinobatanidza Kudya sere rokudzidzisa, 6 zvichitaurwawo, 3 inodzidzisa uye Consulting nzvimbo, 1 koreji, 11 tsvakurudzo nzvimbo, Dhigirii Educational uye Pre-yunivhesiti Training Center, Information Technology Center, muzinda Distance Kudzidza uye Knowledge Control, Teaching Management, Scientific uye Research Department, Dendrological Park (Arboretum) uye Botanical Garden.
Admission process in Precarpathian National University
kubva 2016 rubvumo kwacho wokuUkraine mumayunivhesiti nokuti vadzidzi vatorwa aviable Via Ukrainian Munopinda Center.
For apply to Precarpathian National University foreign students have to kushandisa paIndaneti Via Ukrainian Munopinda Center.
Pashure pokutarira mashoko ose Munopinda Center, ivo achatuma kukokwa tsamba Vadzidzi.
With kukokwa tsamba vadzidzi vanogona kuenda pedyo Embassy rweUkraine uye vhiza mudzidzi.
No bvunzo, TOEFL, IELTS kunodiwa kana kushanda Via Ukrainian Munopinda Center.
Schools / mumakoreji / madhipatimendi / Courses / mano
Institute of History, Political Science, and International Relations
- Political Science
- Political Institutions and Processes
- Ethnology and Archeology
- International Relation
- World History
- History of Ukraine
- History of Slavs
- Historiography and Source Studies
- Foreign Languages and Translation
Institute of Natural Sciences
- Anatomy and Human and Animal Physiology
- Inorganic and physical chemistry
- Biology and Ecology
- Organic and Analytic Chemistry
- Forest Studies
- Biochemistry and Biotechnology
- Agrochemistry and Soil Studies
- Geography and Natural Studies
Institute of Tourism
- Tourism Management and Socio-Cultural Activities
- Tourism and Regional Studies
- Foreign Languages and Country Study
- Hotel and Restaurant Business
Institute of Arts
- Musicology and Music Education Methods
- Theory and History of Performing Art
- Academic and Pop Singing
- Chorus Conducting named after Vasyl Yizhak
- Folk Instruments and Musical Folklore
- Theatrical and Chorographical Art
- Decorative and Applied Art
- Fine Arts and M. Figol Restoration
- Design and Art Theory
Institute of Law
- Pfungwa uye History muMutemo uye State
- Criminal Law
- Law Civil
- Legal Proceedings
- Labor, Ecological and Agrarian Law
- reConstitutional, International and Administrative Law
- Pedagogy and Psychology
- Social, Economic and Natural Disciplines
Institute of Philology
- Ukrainian Language
- Ukrainian Literature
- World Literature and Comparative Literature Studies
- Slavonic Language
- General and German Language Studies
- kutapa nokunyora nhau
Institute of Pedagogy
- Philology and Methodology of Elementary Education
- Theory and Methodology of Pre-school and Remedial Education
- Mathematical and Natural Disciplines of Elementary Education
- Theory and Methodology of Elementary Education
- Social Pedagogy and Social Work
- Art Disciplines of Elementary Education
- Pedagogic and Age Psychology
- General and Clinical Psychology
- Philosophy and Psychology
- Religion Studies, Theology and Cultural Studies
- Social Psychology
Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science
- Differential Equations and Applied Mathematics
- Mathematical and Functional Analysis
- Information Science
- Statistics and Higher Mathematics
- Algebra and Geometry
- Informational Technologies
Rorusununguko Languages Foreign
- Chirungu Philology
- German Philology
- Languages Foreign
- French Philology
Rorusununguko Physics uye Technology
- Computer Engineering and Electronics
- Theoretical and Experimental Physics
- Materials Science and Latest Technologies
- Physics uye Chemistry pamusoro zvinhu zvakaoma
- Accounting and Audit
- Management and Marketing
- Economic Cybernetics
- Theoretical and Applied Economics
Rorusununguko Physical Education uye Sports
- Theory and Methods of Physical Training and Sports
- Sport and Pedagogic Disciplines
- Physical Rehabilitation
The history of formation and development of the Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University started in January 1940 apo, at the request of local authorities, preparation for the opening of Teachers Institute in Stanislav started. On March 1 the training began. With the proclamation of the independence of Ukraine more favorable conditions for the integration of education and research were created. Nyamavhuvhu 26, 1992 Ivano-Frankivsk Pedagogical Institute was reorganized in Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian University. At that time the institution has long been in one of the first places in the country thanks to its scientific potential. One of the most significant events of 2004 was the granting the university “National” chinzvimbo.
For a short period of time of its existence university has grown into the leading center of science, culture and education of Prycarpathia. New specialities, faculties and chairs were opened, the staff was filled up with highly skilled scholars.
The University ine 14 educational institutes and faculties, 36 scientific establishments (tsvakurudzo, scientific and educational institutions, nzvimbo, mumarabhoritari, among them joint research laboratory on tape physics of the Ministry of Education and Science, Youth and Sports of Ukraine and National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine with the status “national acquisition”, botanical gardens, dendrological park, scientific library), 3 mumakoreji, where young specialists, bachelors, masters are trained, 3 inodzidzisa uye Consulting nzvimbo.
At the university more than 16 thousand students are studying, 86 Doctors of Sciences, mapurofesa, more than half of a thousand of Candidates of Sciences, miteva, Associate Professors are working.
In terms of extension of globalization and integration processes the Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University has acquired great experience in cooperation with cultural centers in Europe, Asia and the USA in such fields, sezvo: joint research activity, improvement of the scientific process, usage of progressive technology, conduction of conferences, symposiums, scientific and pedagogical personnel training. The university has signed more than 70 agreements on cooperation with foreign higher educational establishments.
Unoda discuss Precarpathian National University ? chero mubvunzo, Mashoko kana wongororo
Share ichi chinobatsira Info neshamwari dzako
Join to discuss of Precarpathian National University.
Ndapota onai: EducationBro Magazine unokupa kugona kuverenga Info pamusoro mumayunivhesiti pa 96 mitauro, asi tinokukumbirai kuremekedza vamwe nhengo uye kusiya mashoko ari Chirungu.