- Dzamambokadzi University Bulawayo
Dzamambokadzi University Bulawayo
Imi vanoda kudzidza pana dzamambokadzi. The University rinobatanidza munhu akapfuma kwenhau nhaka pamwe zvivako ano. chete 15 miniti sezvinoita Bulawayo peguta, haumbofi kure mumwoyo chiito.
Chii basa rako hope? Mapurogiramu yeYunivhesiti dhigirii zvakagadzirirwa kukugadzirira basa rako yemberi. Unoda kuva akitekiti, makanika kana chiremba? Chero uchida kuva, pane akakwana dhigirii nokumirira kuti kutora danho yako yokutanga.
Kwete chokwadi zvaunoda kuva asi? Usanetseke. Uchava mukana wokuwana basa ruzivo pamusoro vazhinji madhigirii. Izvi zvinokubatsira kuti paanopfuura makwikwi. uye, kana wagadzirira dhigirii? Careers yeYunivhesiti Service anogona kukupa mazano pachako uri Zvinhanho.
Schools / mumakoreji / madhipatimendi / Courses / mano
Rorusununguko Medicine, utano & Life Sciences
- Dental Surgery
- Agricultural Technology with Professional Studies
- Biochemistry with Professional Studies
- Biological Sciences
- Biological Sciences with Professional Studies
- anorapa achishandisa mitemo Science
- Food Quality, Safety and Nutrition with Professional Studies
- Human Biology
- Land Use and Environmental Management with Professional Studies
- Marine Biology with Professional Studies
- Microbiology with Professional Studies
- Midwifery Sciences
- ukoti (Adult – September intake)
- ukoti (Children’s)
- ukoti (Learning Disability)
- ukoti (Mental Health)
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Zoology with Professional Studies
- simba, Environment and Sustainability
- BAO Medicine
- chitoro chemishonga
- nemakemikari omuviri
- Food Science and Food Security with Professional Studies
Rorusununguko Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences
- Criminology and Sociology
- Film Studies
- zvematongerwo enyika
- Social Anthropology
- wemagariro evanhu
- Actuarial Science and Risk Management
- Business Economics
- Business Management
- Finance with a Year in Industry
- International Business with French
- International Business with German
- International Business with Mandarin Chinese
- International Business with Portuguese
- International Business with Spanish
- Music Technology and Sonic Arts
- Basa Social
Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical uye Electronic Engineering
- zvokuimba Engineering
- Product Design Engineering
- Software and Electronic Systems Engineering
- Zvakarurama Mathematics uye Physics
- Archaeology-Palaeoecology and Geography
- somushonga Chemistry
- urongwa, Environment and Development
- yokungotaura Physics
- Chemical Technology
- Environmental and Civil Engineering
- Structural Engineering with Architecture
- European Planning
Queen’s University Belfast has its roots in the Belfast Academical Institution, iyo rakaumbwa 1810, one of the United Kingdom’s 10 oldest universities, and remains as the Royal Belfast Academical Institution. The present university was first chartered as “Queen’s College, Bulawayo” mu 1845, when it was associated with the simultaneously founded Queen’s College, Cork, and Queen’s College, Galway, as part of the Queen’s University of Ireland – founded to encourage higher education for Catholics and Presbyterians, as a counterpart to Trinity College, Dublin, then an Anglican institution. Queen’s College, Bulawayo, wakazaruka 1849. Its main building, the Lanyon Building, was designed by the English architect, Sir Charles Lanyon. At its opening, it had 23 mapurofesa uye 343 vadzidzi. Some early students at Queen’s University Belfast took University of London examinations.
The Irish Universities Act, 1908 dissolved the Royal University of Ireland, which had replaced the Queen’s University of Ireland in 1879, and created two separate universities: the current National University of Ireland and Queen’s University of Belfast.
On 20 Chikumi 2006 the university announced a £259 million investment programme focusing on facilities, recruitment and research. One of the outcomes of this investment has been a new university library; the McClay library was designed by Boston-based architects Sheply, Bulfinch, Richardson & Abbott, working in association with Belfast architects, Robinson Patterson Partnership, and opened in July 2009. The building has been named in honour of Sir Allen McClay, a major benefactor of Queen’s University and of the Library.
In June 2010, the university announced that they would be launching a £7.5m Ansin international research hub with Seagate Technologies.
Queen’s is one of the largest employers in Northern Ireland, with a total workforce of 3,903, of whom 2,414 were members of academic, academic-related and research staff and 1,489 were administrative employees.
Unoda discuss Queen’s University Belfast ? chero mubvunzo, Mashoko kana wongororo
Share ichi chinobatsira Info neshamwari dzako
Join to discuss of Queen’s University Belfast.
Ndapota onai: EducationBro Magazine unokupa kugona kuverenga Info pamusoro mumayunivhesiti pa 96 mitauro, asi tinokukumbirai kuremekedza vamwe nhengo uye kusiya mashoko ari Chirungu.