- Queen ayaa University Belfast
Queen ayaa University Belfast
Waxaad jeceshahay doonaa waxbarasho ee Queen. Jaamacadda The isku daraa dhaxal hodan taariikhi ah oo leh qalabka casriga ah. Just a 15 daqiiqo bartamaha magaalada Belfast socod, aad fogna ma noqon doonaa xagga qalbiga ka ficilka.
Waa maxay shaqada aad riyo? Barnaamijyada shahaadada The University ee waxaa loogu talagalay in aad diyaariso in aad mustaqbalka. Ma rabtaa in ay noqdaan muhandas, Injineer ama dhakhtar? Wax kasta oo aad rabto in aad noqon, waxaa jira sugitaanka kaamil ah degree si aad u qaadato tallaabada koowaad.
Ma hubo waxa aad rabto in aad weli noqon? Ha welwelin. Waxaad doonaa fursad ay ku helaan waayo-aragnimo shaqo oo ku saabsan wax badan oo darajo ku. Waxa uu ku siinayaa faa'iido badan tartanka. Oo, marka aad diyaar u qalin tahay? Careers The University ee Service ayaa ku siin kara talooyin shakhsi ahaaneed oo ku saabsan talaabooyinka aad soo socda.
Dugsiyada / kulliyadaha / Departments / koorsooyinka / Caqlina
Kulliyadda Daawada, Caafimaadka & Life Sciences
- Dental Surgery
- Agricultural Technology with Professional Studies
- Biochemistry with Professional Studies
- Biological Sciences
- Biological Sciences with Professional Studies
- Science Biomedical
- Food Quality, Safety and Nutrition with Professional Studies
- Human Biology
- Land Use and Environmental Management with Professional Studies
- Marine Biology with Professional Studies
- Microbiology with Professional Studies
- Midwifery Sciences
- Nursing (Adult – September intake)
- Nursing (Children’s)
- Nursing (Learning Disability)
- Nursing (Mental Health)
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Zoology with Professional Studies
- Energy, Deegaanka iyo Sustainability
- BAO Medicine
- Kiimikada noole
- Food Science and Food Security with Professional Studies
Kuliyada Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences
- Criminology and Sociology
- Film Studies
- Anthropology Bulshada
- Actuarial Science and Risk Management
- dhaqaalaha Ganacsiga
- Management Business
- Finance with a Year in Industry
- International Business with French
- International Business with German
- International Business with Mandarin Chinese
- International Business with Portuguese
- International Business with Spanish
- Music Technology and Sonic Arts
- Work Social
Kulliyadda Engineering iyo Physical Sciences
- Aerospace Engineering
- Engineering Chemical
- Engineering Civil
- Engineering korontada iyo Electronic
- Engineering farsamo
- Product Design Engineering
- Software and Electronic Systems Engineering
- Applied Xisaabta iyo Physics
- Archaeology-Palaeoecology and Geography
- Chemistry dawo
- Qorshaynta, Environment and Development
- Physics teori
- Chemical Technology
- Environmental and Civil Engineering
- Structural Engineering with Architecture
- European Planning
Queen’s University Belfast has its roots in the Belfast Academical Institution, taas oo la aasaasay 1810, one of the United Kingdom’s 10 oldest universities, and remains as the Royal Belfast Academical Institution. The present university was first chartered as “Queen’s College, Belfast” in 1845, when it was associated with the simultaneously founded Queen’s College, Cork, and Queen’s College, Galway, as part of the Queen’s University of Ireland – founded to encourage higher education for Catholics and Presbyterians, as a counterpart to Trinity College, Dublin, then an Anglican institution. Queen’s College, Belfast, ka furmay 1849. Its main building, the Lanyon Building, was designed by the English architect, Sir Charles Lanyon. At its opening, oo waxay lahayd 23 Professor iyo 343 ardayda. Some early students at Queen’s University Belfast took University of London examinations.
The Irish Universities Act, 1908 dissolved the Royal University of Ireland, which had replaced the Queen’s University of Ireland in 1879, and created two separate universities: the current National University of Ireland and Queen’s University of Belfast.
On 20 June 2006 the university announced a £259 million investment programme focusing on facilities, recruitment and research. One of the outcomes of this investment has been a new university library; the McClay library was designed by Boston-based architects Sheply, Bulfinch, Richardson & Abbott, working in association with Belfast architects, Robinson Patterson Partnership, and opened in July 2009. The building has been named in honour of Sir Allen McClay, a major benefactor of Queen’s University and of the Library.
In June 2010, the university announced that they would be launching a £7.5m Ansin international research hub with Seagate Technologies.
Queen’s is one of the largest employers in Northern Ireland, with a total workforce of 3,903, of whom 2,414 were members of academic, academic-related and research staff and 1,489 were administrative employees.
Ma rabtaa discuss Queen’s University Belfast ? su'aal kasta, comments ama dib u eegista
La wadaag info waxtar leh la saaxiibadaa
Join to discuss of Queen’s University Belfast.
FADLAN OGOW: EducationBro Magazine aad siinaysaa awooda in uu akhriyo info ku saabsan jaamacadaha at 96 luqadood, laakiin waxaannu idinka baryaynaa in ay ixtiraamaan xubnaha kale iyo ka tago comments in English.