- Saint Petersburg State University
Saint Petersburg State University
Pikeun leuwih ti 290 taun, St. Petersburg University geus komitmen ka élmu advancing, generating pangaweruh jeung latihan professional beredar. Universitas beunghar dina sajarah - eta balik deui ka 1724, lamun Peter nu Great ngadegkeun Akademi Élmu sarta Seni ogé Universitas Akademis kahiji di Rusia.
Nu alumni SPbU kawentar aya sumber kareueus jeung martabat, nu inspires urang unggul jeung maksimalkeun pungsi poténsial urang dina panalungtikan jeung atikan. Di antara alumni jeung staf urang, aya jumlah rongkah jalma dunya-kawentar, khususna, winners Hadiah Nobel: physiologist Ivan Pavlov, biologist Ilya Mechnikov, kimiawan fisik Nikolay Semyonov, fisika Lev Landau jeung Aleksandr Prokhorov, filsuf jeung ékonom Leonid Kantorovich. SPbU ogé an mater Alma pikeun panalungtik beredar, sarjana, akademisi, pamingpin politik jeung sosial: Dmitry Mendeleev, Vladimir Vernadsky, jeung Dmitry Likhachev ngaran tapi sababaraha. dunya owes University pamingpin budaya pang menonjol urang, panulis jeung seniman: Ivan Turgenev, Pavel Bryullov, Alexander Blok, Alexander Benois, Sergei Diaghilev jeung Igor Stravinsky. Di antara alumni University, urang ogé reueus nyebut pamingpin Pamaréntah Rusia: Boris Oper, Alexander Kerensky, Vladimir Lenin, Presidents of Féderasi Rusia Vladimir Putin jeung Dmitry Medvedev.
Dinten ieu, tilu abad sanggeus diadegkeun, Gas Station ieu striving, salaku saméméh, mingpin panalungtikan jeung atikan dina skala nasional jeung global. Ku bringing babarengan tradisi jeung inovasi, St. Petersburg University susunan Pace pikeun perkembangan élmu, pendidikan jeung budaya di Rusia jeung di sakuliah dunya.
SPbU pinuh equips siswa sarta staf pikeun best of rentang sagala rupa kasempetan pikeun atikan, panalungtikan sarta pamekaran pribadi: nu Research Perpustakaan richest dingaranan M. Gorky, a Research Park state-of-nu-seni, laboratorium dipingpin ku élmuwan ngarah, museum, imah medarkeun, klub olahraga, a paduan suara University, orchestras, drama jeung tari studio jeung saterusna.
dina November 2009, Présidén Féderasi Rusia Dmitry Medvedev ditandatanganan hukum granting St. Universitas Petersburg jeung Moscow State University status husus 'kompléx ilmiah jeung atikan unik, lembaga pangkolotna atikan luhur di Rusia keur pentingna gede perkembangan masarakat Rusia '. SPbU ieu dibales hak husus pikeun nangtukeun standar atikan sorangan jeung Award diplomas sorangan.
Manggihan Universitas kahiji Rusia ayeuna.
Wilujeng sumping di stasiun gas!
station gas Réktor
diadegkeun dina 1724 ku Peter nu Great, Saint Petersburg University ieu jadi lembaga kahiji atikan luhur di Rusia. SPbU mangrupa universitas Rusia ngarah jeung pangajaran jeung kaunggulan panalungtikan antara paguron luhur di dunya rengking. Urang dibuka pikeun gawé babarengan jeung ngarasakeun dasi kuat jeung panalungtikan internasional jeung masarakat akademik. élmuwan SPbU digawé di ampir kabéh widang pangaweruh, nyadiakeun kaahlian jeung konsultasi di kolaborasi deukeut jeung mitra Rusia jeung internasional. Loba sarjana beredar geus bagian ti masarakat SPbU, kaasup salapan winners Hadiah Nobel: nu physiologist Ivan Pavlov, biologist Ilya Mechnikov, fisikawan jeung kimiawan Nikolay Semyonov, fisika Lev Landau jeung Aleksandr Prokhorov, filsuf jeung ékonom Wassily Leontief ogé matematikawan jeung ékonom Leonid Kantorovich.
Di antara Universitas alumni anu Présidén Rusia Vladimir Putin Federation, Perdana-Mentri Dmitry Medvedev, Diréktur tina padepokan Mikhail Piotrovskiy, Présidén Akademi Rusia Atikan Liudmila Verbitskaya, matematikawan Grigoriy Perelman jeung Sergey Smirnov ogé loba batur.
St. Petersburg University Dinten ieu
- 30,000 siswa
- 6,000 anggota staf
- 106 program sarjana
- 205 program master jeung wewengkon Spésialisasi
- 263 program gelar doktor
- 29 program karésidénan klinis
- siswa internasional ti leuwih 70 nagara
- di luhur 3 000 international students on degree and non-degree programs
- 350 universitas pasangan
- universitas pangalusna Research Park di Rusia
- 7,000,000 buku dina kumpulan Universitas Research Library
- diploma dikaluarkeun dina Rusia jeung basa Inggris
- 12,800 tempat di gedung of tinggal
- partisipasi siswa aktif dina prosés atikan;
- realisasi best of poténsi individu hiji siswa;
- ECTS - Éropa Transfer Kredit System;
- disiplin akademik nu dirancang nurutkeun prinsip modular;
- program bursa mahasiswa jeung universitas pasangan
- internships jeung placements karya di pausahaan anjog Rusia jeung internasional;
- aksés ka fasilitas panalungtikan unik, téhnologi jeung full-text basis data éléktronik;
- téknologi atikan modern;
- state-of-nu-seni alat panalungtikan;
- beasiswa state pikeun Ngalamar internasional dipilih pangalusna (SPP bébas jeung akomodasi potongan);
- kasempetan pikeun ngawasaan Rusia di Institute of the Basa Rusia jeung Budaya.
sakola / akademi / departemén / kursus / fakultas
- Faculty of Applied Mathematics and Control Processes
- Fakultas Biologi
- Institute of Kimia
- Faculty of Dentistry and Medical Technology
- Fakultas Ékonomi
- Institute of Earth Sciences
- Institute of History
- School of International Relations
- Fakultas Hukum
- Faculty of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Fakultas Matematika sarta mékanika
- Fakultas Kedokteran
- Faculty of Oriental Studies
- Fakultas Sastra
- Fakultas filologi
- Institute of Philosophy
- Fakultas Fisika
- Fakultas Élmu Pulitik
- Fakultas Psikologi
- Fakultas Sosiologi
- Lulusan Sakola Manajemén
- Fakultas militer
- School of Journalism and Mass Communications
- Faculty of Applied Communications
- Fakultas Jurnalisme
It is disputed by the university administration whether Saint Petersburg State University or Moscow State University is the oldest higher education institution in Russia. While the latter was established in 1755, the former, which has been in continuous operation since 1819, claims to be the successor of the university established along with the Academic Gymnasium and the Saint Petersburg Academy of Sciences on January 24, 1724 ku SK of Peter nu Great.
In the period between 1804 jeung 1819, Saint Petersburg University officially did not exist; the institution founded by Peter the Great, the Saint Petersburg Academy, had already been disbanded, because the new 1803 charter of the Academy of Sciences stipulated that there should be no educational institutions affiliated with it.
The Petersburg Pedagogical Institute, renamed the Main Pedagogical Institute in 1814, diadegkeun di 1804 and occupied a part of the Twelve Collegia building. on Pébruari 8, 1819 (O.S.), Alexander I of Russia reorganized the Main Pedagogical Institute into Saint Petersburg University, which at that time consisted of three faculties: Faculty of Philosophy and Law, Faculty of History and Philology and Faculty of Physics and Mathematics. The Main Pedagogical Institute (where Dmitri Mendeleev studied) was restored in 1828 as an educational institution independent of Saint Petersburg University, and trained teachers until it was finally closed in 1859.
Di 1821 the university was renamed Saint Petersburg Imperial University. Di 1823 most of the university moved from the Twelve Collegia to the southern part of the city beyond the Fontanka. Di 1824 a modified version of the charter of Moscow University was adopted as the first charter of the Saint Petersburg Imperial University. Di 1829 nyaéta 19 profesor lengkep sareng 169 full-time and part-time students at the university. Di 1830 Tsar Nicholas returned the entire building of the Twelve Collegia back to the university, and courses resumed there. Di 1835 a new Charter of the Imperial Universities of Russia was approved. It provided for the establishment of the Faculty of Law, Fakultas Sajarah sarta filologi, and the Faculties of Physics and Mathematics were merged into the Faculty of Philosophy as the 1st and 2nd Departments, tuturutan.
Di 1849 after the Spring of Nations the Senate of the Russian Empire decreed that the Rector should be appointed by the Minister of National Enlightenment rather than elected by the Assembly of the university. Tapi, Pyotr Pletnyov was reappointed Rector and ultimately became the longest-serving rector of Saint Petersburg University (1840–1861).
Di 1855 Oriental studies were separated from the Faculty of History and Philology, and the fourth faculty, Faculty of Oriental Languages, was formally inaugurated on August 27, 1855.
In 1859–1861 female part-time students could attend lectures in the university. Di 1861 nyaéta 1,270 full-time and 167 part-time students in the university, di antarana 498 were in the Faculty of Law, the largest subdivision. But this subdivision had the cameral studies department, where students learnt safety, occupational health and environmental engineering management and science, including chemistry, biologi, agronomy along with law and philosophy. Many Russian, Georgian etc. manajer, engineers and scientists studied at the Faculty of law therefore. During 1861–1862 there was student unrest in the university, and it was temporarily closed twice during the year. The students were denied freedom of assembly and placed under police surveillance, and public lectures were forbidden. Many students were expelled. After the unrest, di 1865, ngan 524 students remained.
A decree of the Emperor Alexander II of Russia adopted on 18 Pebruari 1863 restored the right of the university assembly to elect the rector. It also formed the new faculty of the theory and history of art as part of the faculty of history and philology.
dina Maret 1869, student unrest shook the university again but on a smaller scale. ku 1869, 2,588 students had graduated from the university.
Di 1880 the Ministry of National Enlightenment forbade students to marry and married persons could not be admitted. Di 1882 another student unrest took place in the university. Di 1884 a new Charter of the Imperial Russian Universities was adopted, which granted the right to appoint the rector to the Minister of National Enlightenment again. on March 1, 1887 (O.S.) a group of the university students was arrested while planning an attempt on the life of Alexander III of Russia. Salaku hasilna, new admission rules to gymnasiums and universities were approved by the Minister of National Enlightenment Ivan Delyanov in 1887, which barred persons of ignoble origin from admission to the university, unless they were extraordinarily talented.
ku 1894, 9,212 students had graduated from the university. Among the renowned scholars of the second half of the 19th century affiliated with the university were mathematician Pafnuty Chebyshev, physicist Heinrich Lenz, chemists Dmitri Mendeleev andAleksandr Butlerov, embryologist Alexander Kovalevsky, physiologist Ivan Sechenov, pedologist Vasily Dokuchaev. on March 24, 1896 (O.S.), on the campus of the university Alexander Popov publicly demonstrated transmission of radio waves for the first time in history.
As of January 1, 1900 (O.S.), nyaéta 2,099 students enrolled in the Faculty of Law, 1,149 students in the Faculty of Physics and Mathematics, 212 students in the Faculty of Oriental Languages and 171 students in the Faculty of History and Philology. Di 1902 the first student dining hall in Russia was opened in the university.
Since about 1897 regular strikes and student unrest shook the university and spread to other institutions of higher education across Russia. During the Revolution of 1905 the charter of the Russian universities was amended once more, the autonomy of the universities was partially restored and the right to elect the rector was returned to the academic board for the first time since 1884. In 1905–1906 the university was temporarily closed due to student unrest. Its autonomy was revoked again in 1911. In the same year the university was once again temporarily closed.
Di 1914 with the start of the First World War, the university was renamed Petrograd Imperial University after its namesake city. During the War the university was the important center of mobilization of Russian intellectual resources and scholarship for the victory. Di 1915 a branch of the university was opened in Perm, which later became Perm State University. The Assembly of Petrograd Imperial University openly welcomed the February Revolution of 1917, which put an end to the Russian monarchy, and the university came to be known as just Petrograd University. Tapi, after the October Revolution of 1917, the staff and administration of the university were initially vocally opposed to the Bolshevik takeover of power and reluctant to cooperate with the Narkompros. Later in 1917–1922 during the Russian Civil War some of the staff suspected of counter-revolutionary sympathies suffered imprisonment (e.g., Lev Shcherba in 1919), execution, or exile abroad on the so-called Philosophers’ ships in 1922 (e.g., Nikolai Lossky). Saterusna, the entire staff suffered from hunger and extreme poverty during those years.
Di 1918 the university was renamed 1st Petrograd State University, sarta di 1919 the Narkompros merged it with the 2nd PSU (former Psychoneurological Institute) and 3rd PSU (former Bestuzhev Higher Courses for Women) into Petrograd State University. Di 1919 the Faculty of Social Science was established by the Narkompros instead of the Faculty of History and Philology, Faculty of Oriental Languages and Faculty of Law. Nicholas Marr became the first Dean of the new faculty. Chemist Alexey Favorsky became the Dean of the Faculty of Physics and Mathematics. Rabfaks and free university courses were opened on the basis of the university to provide mass education. Dina tumiba 1920, as observed by freshman student Alice Rosenbaum, enrollment was open and the majority of the students were anti-communist including, until removed, a few vocal opponents of the regime. Seeing that they were educating “class enemies”, a purge was conducted in 1922 based on the class background of the students and all students, other than seniors, with a bourgeois background were expelled.
Di 1924 the university was renamed Leningrad State University after its namesake city. In order to suppress intellectual opposition to Soviet power, a number of historians working in the university, including Sergey Platonov, Yevgeny Tarle and Boris Grekov, were imprisoned in the so-called Academic Affair of 1929–1930 on fabricated charges of participating in a counter-revolutionary conspiracy aimed at overthrowing the government. Some other members of the staff were repressed in 1937–1938 during the Great Purge.
During the 1941–1944 Siege of Leningrad in World War II, many of the students and staff died from starvation, in battles or from repressions. Tapi, the university operated continuously, evacuated to Saratov in 1942–1944. A branch of the university was hosted in Yelabuga during the war. Di 1944 the Presidium of the Supreme Council of the Soviet Union awarded the university with the Order of Lenin on the occasion of its 125th anniversary and for its contribution to science and culture.
Di 1948 the Council of Ministers named the university after Andrei Zhdanov, a recently deceased prominent communist official. This decision was revoked in 1989 during Perestroika.
In 1949–1950 several professors died in prison during the investigation of the Leningrad Affair fabricated by the central Soviet leadership, and the Minister of Education of the RSFSR, former rector Alexander Voznesensky, was executed.
Di 1966 the Council of Ministers decided to build a new suburban campus in Petrodvorets for most of the mathematics and natural science faculties. The relocation of the faculties had been completed by the 1990s.
Di 1969 the Presidium of the Supreme Council of the Soviet Union awarded the university with the Order of the Red Banner of Labour.
Di 1991 the university was renamed back to Saint Petersburg State University after its namesake city.
Anjeun hoyong discuss Saint Petersburg State University ? Sakur Patarosan, koméntar atawa resensi
Bagikeun info ieu dipake jeung babaturan
Join to discuss of Saint Petersburg State University.
PUNTEN CATET: EducationBro Magazine méré Anjeun kamampuhan pikeun maca info ngeunaan universitas di 96 basa, tapi urang nanya ka hormat anggota sejen tur ninggalkeun koméntar dina basa Inggris.