- Vyuo vikuu
- Malkia wa Chuo Kikuu Belfast
Malkia wa Chuo Kikuu Belfast
Wewe utakuwa upendo kusoma katika Malkia. University unachanganya tajiri kihistoria urithi na vifaa vya kisasa. tu 15 dakika kutembea kutoka Belfast katikati ya jiji, hutaweza kuwa mbali na moyo wa utekelezaji.
Nini ndoto yako ya kazi? mipango ya shahada ya Chuo Kikuu cha zimeundwa ili kujiandaa kwa ajili ya kazi yako ya baadaye. Wanataka kuwa mbunifu, mhandisi au daktari? Chochote unataka kuwa, kuna kamili shahada ya kusubiri kwa wewe kuchukua hatua yako ya kwanza.
Si uhakika nini unataka kuwa bado? Usijali. Itabidi nafasi ya kupata uzoefu wa kazi juu ya wengi wa digrii. Hii inakupa faida zaidi ya ushindani. na, wakati uko tayari kuhitimu? Ajira Chuo Kikuu cha Huduma anaweza kukupa mwongozo binafsi juu ya hatua yako ijayo.
shule za / vyuo / idara / kozi / vitivo
Kitivo cha Tiba, afya & Sayansi za maisha
- Dental Surgery
- Agricultural Technology with Professional Studies
- Biochemistry with Professional Studies
- Sayansi ya Biolojia
- Biological Sciences with Professional Studies
- Biomedical Sayansi
- Food Quality, Safety and Nutrition with Professional Studies
- Biolojia ya binadamu
- Land Use and Environmental Management with Professional Studies
- Marine Biology with Professional Studies
- Microbiology with Professional Studies
- Midwifery Sciences
- Nursing (Adult – September intake)
- Nursing (Children’s)
- Nursing (Learning Disability)
- Nursing (Mental Health)
- Madawa Sayansi
- Zoology with Professional Studies
- Nishati, Mazingira na Uendelevu
- BAO Medicine
- Duka la dawa
- Food Science and Food Security with Professional Studies
Kitivo cha Sanaa, Humanities & Sayansi ya jamii
- Criminology and Sociology
- Film Mafunzo
- Anthropology kijamii
- Actuarial Science and Risk Management
- Business Uchumi
- Business Management
- Finance with a Year in Industry
- International Business with French
- International Business with German
- International Business with Mandarin Chinese
- International Business with Portuguese
- International Business with Spanish
- Music Technology and Sonic Arts
- Kazi za kijamii
Kitivo cha Uhandisi na Sayansi ya kimwili
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Engineering Civil
- Umeme na umeme Engineering
- Uhandisi mitambo
- Product Design Engineering
- Software and Electronic Systems Engineering
- Applied Mathematics na Fizikia
- Archaeology-Palaeoecology and Geography
- dawa Kemia
- mipango, Environment and Development
- Fizikia ya kinadharia
- Chemical Technology
- Environmental and Civil Engineering
- Structural Engineering with Architecture
- European Planning
Queen’s University Belfast has its roots in the Belfast Academical Institution, ambayo ilianzishwa mwaka 1810, one of the United Kingdom’s 10 oldest universities, and remains as the Royal Belfast Academical Institution. The present university was first chartered as “Queen’s College, Belfast” katika 1845, when it was associated with the simultaneously founded Queen’s College, Cork, and Queen’s College, Galway, as part of the Queen’s University of Ireland – founded to encourage higher education for Catholics and Presbyterians, as a counterpart to Trinity College, Dublin, then an Anglican institution. Queen’s College, Belfast, kufunguliwa katika 1849. Its main building, the Lanyon Building, was designed by the English architect, Sir Charles Lanyon. At its opening, alikuwa 23 maprofesa na 343 wanafunzi. Some early students at Queen’s University Belfast took University of London examinations.
The Irish Universities Act, 1908 dissolved the Royal University of Ireland, which had replaced the Queen’s University of Ireland in 1879, and created two separate universities: the current National University of Ireland and Queen’s University of Belfast.
On 20 Juni 2006 the university announced a £259 million investment programme focusing on facilities, recruitment and research. One of the outcomes of this investment has been a new university library; the McClay library was designed by Boston-based architects Sheply, Bulfinch, Richardson & Abbott, working in association with Belfast architects, Robinson Patterson Partnership, and opened in July 2009. The building has been named in honour of Sir Allen McClay, a major benefactor of Queen’s University and of the Library.
Mwezi Juni 2010, the university announced that they would be launching a £7.5m Ansin international research hub with Seagate Technologies.
Queen’s is one of the largest employers in Northern Ireland, with a total workforce of 3,903, ambao 2,414 were members of academic, academic-related and research staff and 1,489 were administrative employees.
Unataka discuss Queen’s University Belfast ? swali lolote, maoni au kitaalam
Kushiriki info hii muhimu kwa rafiki yako
Join to discuss of Queen’s University Belfast.
TAFADHALI KUMBUKA: EducationBro Magazine inakupa uwezo wa kusoma maelezo kuhusu vyuo vikuu katika 96 lugha, lakini tunakuomba kuheshimu wanachama wengine na kuacha maoni kwa Kiingereza.