- Tomsk Polytechnic University
Tomsk Polytechnic University
Dahil ang kanyang pundasyon, TPU ay palaging isang politeknik institusyon na may isang malawak na spectrum ng mga lugar ng pananaliksik at mas mataas na edukasyon.
ni TPU misyon ay upang pagyamanin ang kaalaman at karanasan na nagpapahintulot sa anumang indibidwal, lipunan at Russia upang ilapat ang mga pinakamahuhusay na gawi ng mga mataas na mga kwalipikadong mga espesyalista at epektibong pagpapatupad ng mga makabagong-likha sa agham at mas mataas na edukasyon.
Tomsk Polytechnic University ay matagumpay na paglipat patungo sa pagiging pananaliksik University of the antas ng mundo.
Patungo sa unibersidad ng antas ng mundo
Ang madiskarteng layunin ng TPU ngayon ay upang maging isang mundo nangungunang pulong unibersidad pananaliksik ang pinakamahusay na mga internasyonal na pamantayan.
- Sa pagtuturo at pag-aaral, TPU naglalagay espesyal na diin sa:
- edukasyon at pagsasanay ng globally competitive graduates sa mga patlang priority ng agham, engineering at teknolohiya;
- pagpapahusay ng Master programa sa pakikipagtulungan sa mundo nangungunang mga unibersidad at mga kumpanya;
- pag-unlad ng pisikal na, impormasyon at human resources para sa pananaliksik at pag-aaral;
- paglikha ng isang residential sekundaryong paaralan para sa mga mahuhusay schoolchildren – potensyal aaral TPU;
- pag-unlad ng Institute of Engineering Entrepreneurship para sa mataas na teknolohiya ng negosyo.
- Upang magsagawa ng pananaliksik hanggang sa ang standard na mundo, ni TPU prayoridad ay ang mga sumusunod:
- pagtatatag ng bagong pang-agham ng mga paaralan at mga institusyon na naglalayong pagtaas kahusayan ng Russian ekonomiya;
- pag-unlad ng mga makabagong-likha sa pamamagitan ng malaki at maliit na makabagong negosyo;
- pagsasama sa Russian Academy of Sciences institutes, mundo sentro ng pananaliksik, pang-industriya enterprise sa pambihirang tagumpay lugar ng isang agham at makabagong teknolohiya;
- malaking paglago sa bilang ng mga PhD mag-aaral at DSc aplikante;
- miyembro ng Russian Academy of Sciences, nagwagi ng prestihiyosong nasyonal at internasyonal na mga premyo;
- pag-unlad ng pananaliksik Laboratories para sa interdisciplinary makabagong proyekto;
- kinasasangkutan highly skilled eksperto.
- Upang taasan ang pangangasiwa ng kahusayan, kami ay aiming sa:
- paglikha ng isang koponan ng mga tagapamahala na ang mga pangunahing tampok ay responsibilidad, kakayahan, kahusayan at kapamaraanan, kakayahan upang itaguyod ang pagbabago;
- optimization ng unibersidad istraktura ng organisasyon upang maiwasan ang pagkopya ng mga function at corporate dissociation;
- enhancing pagsasarili at responsibilidad ng mga kagawaran;
- pagpapabuti ng formation, pamamahagi at kontrol ng ang unibersidad pinagtibay na badyet.
- Upang dagdagan ang investment apila, TPU ay tinutukoy upang:
- bumuo ng mga relasyon partner sa municipal, rehiyon at ang mga pederal na awtoridad, komunidad sa negosyo, domestic at internasyonal na mga lider ng edukasyon at agham;
- lumikha ng mga pondo ng unibersidad na pag-unlad na kinasasangkutan TPU alumni at madiskarteng mga kasosyo;
- posisyon TPU sa internasyonal na ranggo unibersidad.
- Upang mapabuti ang kalidad ng buhay ng mga mag-aaral at mga kawani, TPU plano upang:
- dagdagan ang kinikita ng mga empleyado, akit mataas na propesyonal na pananaliksik at pagtuturo kawani, tagapamahala ng pag-aaral at may talino mga kabataan;
- buuin muli at bumuo ng mga bagong hostels, akademikong mga gusali, sports facilities, at apartment mga bahay;
- suportahan ang malusog na kumpetisyon at isang kanais-nais na moral at sikolohikal na klima at ang unibersidad.
Naniniwala kami na TPU kumikilos bilang isang malakas na team suportado ng kanyang alumni ay nakatayo isang magandang pagkakataon upang mag-ambag sa kanyang mahusay na reputasyon at upang kumpirmahin ang walang hanggang kaluwalhatian ng natitirang siyentipiko, inhinyero, at negosyante.
Ang misyon ng Tomsk Polytechnic University is to contribute to Russia’s prosperity through the pursuit of education, pag-aaral, at pananaliksik sa ang pinakamataas na mga internasyonal na mga antas ng kahusayan kaya gusali at pagpapahusay ng competitive na posisyon ng ating bansa. Ilagay namin ang mga espesyal na diin sa mga advanced engineering edukasyon, henerasyon ng mga bagong kaalaman, makabagong ideya, paglikha ng mga resource-mahusay na teknolohiya, internationalization at integration ng pananaliksik at akademikong mga aktibidad. Ang aming winning formula ay synergism batay sa propesyonalismo, pagkamalikhain at pagkakaisa.
TPU core values:
- kalayaan at sigasig sa pagpapalawak ng kaalaman hangganan sa mga patlang priority ng agham para sa kapakinabangan ng sangkatauhan;
- mga makabagong-likha sa larangan ng pananaliksik at edukasyon kapag nagsusumikap para sa propesyonal na kahusayan;
- malayang pag-iisip at pagkamalikhain;
- staff paglahok sa lahat ng larangan ng gawain sa unibersidad upang ipakita ang kanilang mga potensyal na sa pinakamahusay na bentahe;
- koponan espiritu bukod sa alumni, mag-aaral at mga empleyado batay sa mga tradisyon na itinatag sa buong aming kasaysayan;
- transparent corporate culture pagtiyak kumportable nagtatrabaho kapaligiran;
- personal na kalayaan batay sa hindi pagpayag sa anumang paghahayag ng mga pangkat na panlahi, etniko, relihiyoso, kasarian, pampulitika o iba pang uri ng diskriminasyon.
Paaralan / Mga kolehiyo / departamento / Kurso / faculties
Institute of Natural Resources
- Administration of the Institute of Natural Resources
- Offices of the Institute of Natural Resources
- Administrative Office
- Laboratory Office
- Science Office
- Social Work & PR Office
- Education Office
- Department of Geology and Oil Field Development
- Department of Oil and Gas Storage and Transportation
- Department of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics
- Department of Well Drilling
- Department of Hydrogeology, Engineering Geology and Hydrogeoecology
- Department of Geophysics
- Department of Geology and Prospecting
- Department of Geoecology and Geochemistry
- Department of Natural Resources Economics
- Department of Geology and Land Management
- Department of Fuel Engineering and Chemical Cybernetics
- Department of Physical and Analytical Chemistry
- Department of Technology of Organic Substances and Polymer Materials
- Department of Foreign Languages for Specialists in Natural Resources
- Petroleum Learning Centre
- Department of Oil and Gas Complex Engineering Design
- Laboratory of Geology
- Office for Oil and Gas Field Facilities Design and Construction
- Laboratory of Oil and Gas Deposits Geology
- Laboratory of Well Construction Design
- Laboratory of Oil and Gas Deposits Exploitation
- Laboratory of Oil and Gas Engineering
Institute of High Technology Physics
- Department of Nanomaterials and Nanotechnologies
- Department of General Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Department of High Technology Physics in Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Material Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Material Science and Process Metallurgy
- Department of Lasers and Lighting Engineering
- Department of High Voltage Electrophysics and High Current Electronics
- Department of Bioengineering and Organic Synthesis
- Department of Silicate and Nanomaterials Technology
- Department of Foreign Languages of the Institute of High Technology Physics
- Labs & Centres of the Institute of High Technology Physics
Institute of Power Engineering
- Department of Electric Power Systems
- Department of Electromechanical Plants and Materials
- Department of Electric Drives and Equipment
- Department of Industrial Electric Power Supply
- Department of Power Grids and Electrical Engineering
- Department of Nuclear and Thermal Power Plants
- Department of Steam Generating Machinery Engineering
- Department of Theoretical and Industrial Heat Systems Engineering
- Department of Heat and Power Process Automation
- Department of Foreign Languages
Institute of Cybernetics
- Department of Computer-Aided Design Systems
- Department of Automatics and Computer Systems
- Kagawaran ng Computer Engineering
- Department of Applied Mathematics
- Department of Integrated Computer Control Systems
- Department of Control System Optimization
- Department of Descriptive Geometry and Graphics
- Department of Automation and Robotics in Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Automated Engineering Technology
- Department of Computer-Aided Measurement Systems and Metrology
- Department of Foreign Languages
Institute of Non-Destructive Testing
- Department of Welding Engineering
- Department of Physical Methods of Non-Destructive Testing
- Department of Precision Instrument Making
- Department of Industrial and Medical Electronics
- Department of Ecology and Basic Safety
- Department of Foreign Languages
Institute of Physics and Technology
- Department of Experimental Physics
- Department of Higher Mathematics and Mathematical Physics
- Department of Higher Mathematics
- Department of Applied Physics
- Department of Nuclear Power Plants
- Department of Electronics and Automation of Nuclear Plants
- Department of Applied Physics Engineering
- Department Rare, Scattered and Radioactive Element Technology
- Department of General Physics
- Department of Hydrogen Energy and Plasma Engineering
- Department of Physical and Power Plants
- Department of Foreign Languages for Specialists in Physics and Technology
- Labs & Centres of the Institute of Physics and Technology
Institute of Humanities, Social Sciences and Technologies
- Department of Hystory and Philosophy of Science and Technology
- Department of Social Communications
- Siberian Resource Centre for Tourism Industry
- Department of Economics
- Department of Management
- Scientific and Educational Centre for Economic and Humanitarian Research of TPU
- Department of Sports Disciplines
- Kagawaran ng Pisikal na Pagsasanay
- Sports Club “politeknik”
- Sports and Engineering Club “politeknik”
- Student Dancesport Club “Diamant – TPU”
- Department of Management and Technology in Higher Professional Education
- Department of Engineering Entrepreneurship
- Polygon of Engineering Entrepreneurship
- International MBA Centre
- Mediateka Learning Centre
- Department of Foreign Languages
Institute of International Education and Language Communication
- Pre-University Department
- Interdisciplinary Department
- Department of Russian as a Foreign Language
- Department of Foreign Languages
Institute of Strategic Partnership and Competences Development
- Information and Methodology Centre
- Pre-University Education Centre
- Department of Engineering Pedagogy
Tomsk Polytechnic University was founded in 1896 bilang Tomsk Technological Institute of Emperor Nicholas II. The first technical higher educational institution in Russia on the large territory to the east of Moscow was led by Professor Efim L. Zubashev who laid the foundation for the development of the best traditions of TPU as a large Siberian centre for education and research:
• integration of research and education ensuring deep general scientific knowledge to its students;
• fundamental engineering and practical training allowing its graduates to adjust easily to modern industrial conditions;
• high demand to students and teaching staff which guarantees good quality of specialists’ training;
• innovation fostering search for the best engineering practice.
Tomsk Technological Institute (TTI) ensured education and training of highly qualified engineers, which strengthened the industry and economy in Siberia, the Far East and CIS countries (Kasakstan, Uzbekistan, Kirghizia, at iba pa). TTI established outstanding schools in the field of chemistry, mechanical engineering and material science, pisika at matematika, electrical and power engineering, mining and geology, building and architecture.
Chemical school founded by professor N.M. Kizhner was later developed by famous scientists of the 20th siglo: Professor E.V. Biron, researcher in the field of physics and chemistry N.N. Semenov (the Nobel Proze winner in the field of physical chemistry). Professors B.V. Tronov, L.P. Kulev, I.V. Gebler and A.G. Stromberg laid the basis of independent research areas in the field of complex compounds and medical chemistry, by-product coke industry and physical chemistry. The Siberian school of physics was founded by TTI professor B.P. Veinberg. In 50-70s of the 20th century research fields of the school were further developed by Professor A.A. Vorobiev.
Tomsk school of mechanical engineering and material studies founded by professors I.I. Bobarykov, N.I. Kartashev and T.I. Tikhonov contributed to graduation of several generations of specialists in the field of mechanical engineering.
Development of the science in the field of metallurgy is closely connected with the names of professors N.V. Gutovsky, N.P. Chizhevsky and V.Ya. Mostovich. Strong potential of these scientific schools allowed to prepare thousands specialists for the development and industrialization of Siberian Region.
Researchers and graduates of mining and geological school of academicians V.A. Obruchev and M.A. Usov played a key role in the development of petroleum, coal and metallurgical industry in the eastern part of the country. sa ibabaw 350 mula sa 14 thousand graduates of Siberian mining and geological school discovered mineral fields, sa ibabaw 50 of them became laureates of Lenin and Governmental Awards, 15 were given the title of academicians and member-correspondents of the USSR Academy of Science (Russian Academy of Sciences), sa ibabaw 50 were awarded a doctoral degree and 800 became candidates of sciences. Researchers and graduates of the institute were actively participating in design, construction and launch of main industrial enterprises in the Ural, Far East and Siberia (Kuznetsk Metallurgical Plant, sites in Novosibirsk, mines and pits in Kuzbass).
Sa 1925 by the decree of Siberian Revolutionary Committee TTI changed its name into Siberian Technological Institute, at sa 1934 it was reorganised into Tomsk Industrial Institute.
An important step in the development of the university as research and educational, methodical and engineering centre was connected with the name of Professor A.A. Vorobiev. Sa 1944 Rector Vorobiev made it possible to award the status of polytechnic institute. New research fields meeting the demands of that time were developed at Tomsk Polytechnic Institute (TPI): radyoteknika, electronics and automation, nuclear power engineering, cybernetics and computer engineering, high voltage engineering, engineering and technology of directional drilling, molecular physics, plasma physics and chemistry, etc. In 1960s a unique scientific and research infrastructure was developed at the institute to foster these research fields: 4 research institutes (Institute of Nuclear Physics, High Voltage Institute, Institute of Automation and Electrical Engineering, Institute of Non-Destructive Testing), the largest in the USSR synchrotron “Sirius” (1,5 GeV), and the only educational and research reactor in the Ural part of Siberia. At the same time TPI was contributing a lot to space exploration studies. Led by B.A. Kononov TPI researchers were involved in the creation of electron defectoscope applied for monitoring of special articles of rocket technology. Professor O.B. Evdokimov together with the group of scientists was actively working in the field of radiation excitation of space dielectric materials.
During democratic changes in the country and transition to market economy Tomsk Polytechnic Institute was led by Professor Yuri P. Pokholkov, under the auspices of whom a new concept of university reformation and development in social and economic conditions was created.
Being one of the first ones in Russia by the Decree of the RF Government the university was awarded the status of technical university. mula noon 1991 Tomsk Polytechnic University (TPU) has been developing in compliance with five-yearComplex Development Programmes (CDP). CDP of Tomsk Polytechnic University became one of the most critical innovations in Russian education which was approved and supported by the RF Government. CDP represents the forecast of university development identifying its objectives, ways to achieve them and necessary resources, as well as strategic action plan aimed at achievement of set objectives. The fact that CDP is covering all areas of university activity, and its efficiency to a large extent is defined by completeness of program-oriented approach principles is the main feature of university CDP. The first TPU CDP for 1991–1995 ensured conditions for university transformation from polytechnic institute to polytechnic university and for university development, specialists’ training, creation of advanced engineering and technology background. The second TPU CDP for 1996–2000 provided dynamic development of the university during the formation of market economy in the country and transition to post-industrial society. The third TPU CDP for 2001–2005 contributed to university integration into international research and educational community.
During the implementation of the fourth TPU CDP (2006-2010) the special emphasis was placed on innovative research, high technologies development, education and training of graduates’ capable of ensuring positive changes in the Russian economy and improving its competitiveness in the world.
Sa 2007 the university became the winner of innovative educational programmes competition in the framework ofPriority National Project “Education”. The objective of TPU Innovative Programme included education of elite specialists and professional teams of the world class in priority areas of science, engineering at teknolohiya. Sa 2007-2008 halos 1 bln. rubles was allocated for its implementation. Within two years of Innovative Educational Programme implementation TPU purchased modern specialised facilities for 660 mln.rub., ensured mass transition to licensed software, modernized 155 class na kuwarto, developed 678 items of innovative educational methodical resources, provided professional development to 1043 mga miyembro ng kawani, kabilang 393 in foreign universities and research centres.
Sa 2009 Tomsk Polytechnic University was among the winners of the 1st round of the competition for the award of the status of national research university (NRU) organised by the RF Ministry of Education and Science. 1.8 bln. rubles were allocated by the RF Ministry of Education and Science for the implementation of university development programme until 2018.
The fifth Complex Development Programme for 2011–2015 is based on conditions of TPU Development Programme for 2009–2018 as national research university. University CDP consists of 7 large blocks defining the development strategy of educational, pananaliksik, financial, economic and administrative activity. Innovative Development Programmes (IDP) of TPU structural divisions are the integral part of CDP. Being university fundamental document CDP includes responds to internal and external challenges that the university faces today.
Gusto mo discuss Tomsk Polytechnic University ? May tanong, Tingnan ang mga komento o mga review
Ibahagi ito kapaki-pakinabang na impormasyon sa iyong mga kaibigan
Join to discuss of Tomsk Polytechnic University.
PAKITANDAAN: EducationBro Magazine ay nagbibigay sa iyo ng kakayahan upang basahin ang impormasyon tungkol sa mga unibersidad sa 96 wika, ngunit hinihiling namin sa iyo upang igalang ang ibang mga miyembro at iwan ng mga komento sa Ingles.