- Australian Catholic University
Australian Catholic University
Australian Catholic University (ACU) is a public not-for-profit university funded by the Australian Government.
It is open to students and staff of all beliefs.
By fostering and advancing knowledge in education, health, commerce, the humanities, the sciences and technologies, law, and the creative arts, ACU contributes to its local, national and international communities.
Our graduates will be skilled in their chosen fields, ethical in their behaviour, with a developed critical habit of mind, an appreciation of the sacred in life and a commitment to serving the common good.
The Company of Australian Catholic University (ACU) approved the Mission Statement (“The ACU Mission”) at the 23 May 2014 Annual General Meeting.
ACU is a great place to meet people and have new experiences.
Each campus student association hosts events such as barbecues, balls and concerts. There are also clubs, societies and sporting events such as ACU Games and University Games.
Schools / Colleges / Departments / Courses / Faculties
- Education and Arts – areas include education, arts and humanities, global studies and international development studies, media communications, social science, youth work, and creative arts, visual arts and design.
- Health Sciences – areas include counselling, environmental science, exercise physiology, exercise science, mental health, midwifery, nursing, occupational therapy, paramedicine, physiotherapy, public health, psychology, social work and speech pathology.
- Law and Business – areas include accounting and finance, business administration, commerce, human resource management, information technology, law, management, marketing and occupational health, safety and environmental management.
- Theology and Philosophy – both these disciplines encourage students to search for wisdom, knowledge and truth.
Do you want discuss Australian Catholic University ? Any question, comments or reviews
Share this useful info with your friends
Join to discuss of Australian Catholic University.
PLEASE NOTE: EducationBro Magazine gives you ability to read info about universities at 96 languages, but we ask you to respect other members and leave comments in English.