- Abu Dhabi University
Abu Dhabi University
What has attracted more than 7000 bright students to invest the most exciting years of their lives at Abu Dhabi University? The reasons are as diverse as the students themselves.
For some, it is the attraction of a globally competitive and innovative education — with 24 undergraduate and 10 postgraduate programs that open the gateway to remarkable careers worldwide.
For others, it is our exceptional reputation in the job market, which has seen a phenomenal employability rate surpassing 90%.
Yet there are others for whom the irresistible appeal lies in our colorful, vibrant student community — with over 55 nationalities blending in the pulsating, fast-growing metropolis of Abu Dhabi that is full of possibilities.
It is hard to pinpoint which of Abu Dhabi University’s strengths is the biggest. But the beauty of it is that you don’t have to choose; because this is the university where you can pursue it all.
From world-class facilities and a decade of academic excellence that has seen us ranked among the world’s best institutions; to our international partnerships; to well recognized faculty members who inspire students to leave the ordinary behind and achieve the extraordinary…
Enjoy the journey of discovery ahead; because we believe that every single one of our students has the power to change the world in their own way.
Few reasons to choose Abu Dhabi University
- 90% employability within a year of graduation.
- Safe and economically viable region.
- Globally recognized and respected degree programs.
- Study with students from over 56 nationalities.
- Career-focused programs and a network of corporate partners and clients.
- Small class sizes to promote greater individual support.
- Student support, including social programs and airport transfers.
- Easy Visa Process; we sponsor your visa.
- A student-focused learning environment.
- Customized English language foundation courses and preparatory courses to improve study and standardized test taking skills.
- On-campus dormitories.
- Scholarships available for academic excellence.
- Competitive tuition and accommodation fees.
- Convenient locations in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain with transportation services.
Schools / Colleges / Departments / Courses / Faculties
The College of Arts & Sciences (CAS)
- Bachelor of Arts in Arts, Culture and Heritage Management
- Bachelor of Arts in English
- Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication
- Bachelor of Arts in Persian Language
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Health and Safety
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science
- Bachelor of Science in Public Health
- Bachelor of Law (In Arabic)
The College of Business Administration (COBA)
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Human Resources Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration
The College of Engineering and Computer Science (CECS)
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Bachelor of Science in Aviation
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Interior Design
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
The dream began with the Charter of Abu Dhabi University in the year 2000, by his Highness Sheikh Hamdan Bin Zayed Al Nahyan and other distinguished citizens of the United Arab Emirates. After three years of planning, the university opened its doors in September 2003, to 1,000 students in its two campuses in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain. Before enrolling students, Abu Dhabi University has taken all necessary procedures to secure accreditation for all its degree programs from the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research.
The founders of the university envisioned an institution that would be among the best in the United Arab Emirates, the Arabian Gulf region and throughout the world.
This is a great challenge for a new institution of higher learning, but one that can and will be attained in the years ahead. Abu Dhabi University’s programs, encompassing a variety of different cultures and structures, mirror the past and present of our society and anticipate the emerging future needs of the United Arab Emirates. Abu Dhabi University offers a range of undergraduate and postgraduate degrees based on the American model of higher education, as well as several professional diploma and postgraduate programs, utilizing the British system of postsecondary education. The official language of the university is English; however, the university offers degree and diploma programs both in English and Arabic.
Do you want discuss Abu Dhabi University ? Any question, comments or reviews
Share this useful info with your friends
Join to discuss of Abu Dhabi University.
PLEASE NOTE: EducationBro Magazine gives you ability to read info about universities at 96 languages, but we ask you to respect other members and leave comments in English.