- Yokumkanikazi University Belfast
Yokumkanikazi University Belfast
Uya umthande abafunda Queen ngayo. IYunivesithi idibanisa lityebe imbali izibonelelo zale. nje 15 lwemizuzu ukusuka kumbindi wesixeko Belfast, uya kuze ube kude intliziyo amanyathelo.
Yintoni umsebenzi wakho iphupha? Iinkqubo isidanga yeYunivesithi zenzelwe ukulungiselela ukuba umsebenzi wakho elizayo. Ufuna ukuba igcisa lokwakha, injineli okanye ugqirha? Nantoni na ofuna ukuba, kukho lokulinda ngomlinganiselo ogqibeleleyo ukuba uthathe inyathelo lokuqala.
Andiqinisekanga ukuba ufuna ukuba kanti? Ungaxhalabi. Uya kuba nethuba lokufumana amava umsebenzi ezininzi izidanga. ukunika le kuyigqitha komntu ukhuphiswano. kwaye, xa sele ukulungele ukuba bapase? Careers yeYunivesithi Service angakunika isikhokelo buqu kwi amanyathelo yakho elandelayo.
izikolo / iikholeji / iminyango / courses / amandla
Faculty of Medicine, impilo & Sciences Life
- Dental Surgery
- Agricultural Technology with Professional Studies
- Biochemistry with Professional Studies
- Sciences zebhayoloji
- Biological Sciences with Professional Studies
- Science kwezonyango
- Food Quality, Safety and Nutrition with Professional Studies
- Biology Human
- Land Use and Environmental Management with Professional Studies
- Marine Biology with Professional Studies
- Microbiology with Professional Studies
- Midwifery Sciences
- Nursing (Adult – September intake)
- Nursing (Children’s)
- Nursing (Learning Disability)
- Nursing (Mental Health)
- Sciences Pharmaceutical
- Zoology with Professional Studies
- Energy, Environment and Sustainability
- BAO Medicine
- Food Science and Food Security with Professional Studies
Faculty of Arts, lezingluntu & INzululwazi ngezeNtlalo
- Criminology and Sociology
- ifilim Studies
- Social Anthropology
- Actuarial Science and Risk Management
- Economics Business
- Ulawulo lweshishini
- Finance with a Year in Industry
- International Business with French
- International Business with German
- International Business with Mandarin Chinese
- International Business with Portuguese
- International Business with Spanish
- Music Technology and Sonic Arts
- Umsebenzi Social
Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences
- aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Injineri yezendlela
- Engineering Electrical and Electronic
- Imekhenikhali yenjineri
- Product Design Engineering
- Software and Electronic Systems Engineering
- Applied Mathematics and Physics
- Archaeology-Palaeoecology and Geography
- Chemistry amayeza
- ukuceba, Environment and Development
- Physics senkolelo
- Chemical Technology
- Environmental and Civil Engineering
- Structural Engineering with Architecture
- European Planning
Queen’s University Belfast has its roots in the Belfast Academical Institution, leyo yasekwa ngowe 1810, one of the United Kingdom’s 10 oldest universities, and remains as the Royal Belfast Academical Institution. The present university was first chartered as “Queen’s College, Belfast” e 1845, when it was associated with the simultaneously founded Queen’s College, Cork, and Queen’s College, Galway, as part of the Queen’s University of Ireland – founded to encourage higher education for Catholics and Presbyterians, as a counterpart to Trinity College, Dublin, then an Anglican institution. Queen’s College, Belfast, kwavulwa 1849. Its main building, the Lanyon Building, was designed by the English architect, Sir Charles Lanyon. At its opening, ngayo 23 oonjingalwazi kunye 343 abafundi. Some early students at Queen’s University Belfast took University of London examinations.
The Irish Universities Act, 1908 dissolved the Royal University of Ireland, which had replaced the Queen’s University of Ireland in 1879, and created two separate universities: the current National University of Ireland and Queen’s University of Belfast.
phezu 20 Isilimela 2006 the university announced a £259 million investment programme focusing on facilities, recruitment and research. One of the outcomes of this investment has been a new university library; the McClay library was designed by Boston-based architects Sheply, Bulfinch, Richardson & Abbott, working in association with Belfast architects, Robinson Patterson Partnership, and opened in July 2009. The building has been named in honour of Sir Allen McClay, a major benefactor of Queen’s University and of the Library.
ngoJuni 2010, the university announced that they would be launching a £7.5m Ansin international research hub with Seagate Technologies.
Queen’s is one of the largest employers in Northern Ireland, with a total workforce of 3,903, of whom 2,414 were members of academic, academic-related and research staff and 1,489 were administrative employees.
Uyafuna discuss Queen’s University Belfast ? nawuphi na umbuzo, izimvo okanye ncomo
Yabelana olu ulwazi kunye nabahlobo bakho
Join to discuss of Queen’s University Belfast.
NCEDA QAPHELA: EducationBro Magazine ukunika ukukwazi ukufunda ulwazi malunga kwiiyunivesithi ngelo 96 iilwimi, kodwa siyakucela ukuba ukuhlonipha amanye amalungu kwaye iikhomenti IsiNgesi.