- Saint Petersburg State University
Saint Petersburg State University
Fun diẹ ẹ sii ju 290 years, St. Petersburg University ti a ti hù si imutesiwaju Imọ, ti o npese imo ati ikẹkọ dayato akosemose. The University jẹ ọlọrọ ni itan - o ọjọ pada si 1724, nigbati Peter Nla da awọn Academy of Sciences ati awọn Arts bi daradara bi awọn akọkọ ẹkọ University ni Russia.
Awọn gbajumọ SPbU Alumni wa ni orisun kan ti igberaga ati iyì, eyi ti o inspires wa lati tayo ki o si mu wa o pọju ninu iwadi ati eko. Lara wa Alumni ati osise, nibẹ jẹ ẹya extraordinary nọmba ti aye-olokiki eniyan, gegebi bi, Nobel Prize bori: physiologist Ivan Pavlov, biologist Ilya Mechnikov, ti ara chemist Nikolay Semyonov, physicists Lev Landau ati Aleksandr Prokhorov, philosopher ati okowo Leonid Kantorovich. SPbU jẹ tun ẹya Alma þr fun dayato si oluwadi, awọn ọjọgbọn, omowe, oselu ati awujo olori: Dmitry Mendeleev, Vladimir Vernadsky, ati Dmitry Likhachev si orukọ sugbon kan diẹ. Awọn aye lapapo wa University julọ oguna asa olori, onkqwe ati awọn ošere: Ivan Turgenev, Pavel Bryullov, Alexander Blok, Alexander Benois, Sergei Diaghilev ati Igor Stravinsky. Lara awọn University Alumni, ti a ba wa tun lọpọlọpọ lati darukọ awọn olori awọn Russian ijoba: Boris Forward, Alexander Kerensky, Vladimir Lenin, Olùdarí ti awọn Russian Federation Vladimir Putin ati Dmitry Medvedev.
loni, mẹta ọdun lọ lẹhin ti o ti mulẹ, Gaasi Station ti wa ni imaa, bi ki o to, to yorisi iwadi ati eko lori kan orile-ede ati agbaye asekale. Nipa kiko jọ aṣa ati awọn imotuntun, St. Petersburg University kn awọn Pace fun idagbasoke ti Imọ, eko ati asa ni Russia ati ki o kọja aye.
SPbU ni kikun equips awọn oniwe-akeko ati osise fun awọn ti o dara ju ti awọn Oniruuru ibiti o ti awọn anfani fun eko, iwadi ati ti ara ẹni idagbasoke: awọn richest Research Library oniwa lẹhin M. Gorky, a ipinle-ti-ti-aworan Research Park, kaarun ni ṣiṣi nipa asiwaju sayensi, museums, a te ile, idaraya ọgọ, a University akorin, orchestras, eré ati ijó Situdio ati bẹ lori.
ni Kọkànlá Oṣù 2009, Aare ti awọn Russian Federation Dmitry Medvedev wole a ofin ọ St. Petersburg University ati Moscow State University awọn pataki ipo ti 'oto ijinle sayensi ati eko itaja, akọbi ajo ti o ga eko ni Russia ni ti awọn nla pataki si awọn idagbasoke ti awọn Russian awujọ '. SPbU ti a funni a anfaani lati ṣeto awọn oniwe-ara eko awọn ajohunše ati nfun awọn oniwe-ara diplomas.
Iwari awọn igba akọkọ ti Russian University bayi.
Ku si gaasi ibudo!
tirẹ ni towotowo,
Rector gaasi ibudo
da ni 1724 nipa Peter Nla, Saint Petersburg University je lati di akọkọ igbekalẹ ti o ga eko ni Russia. SPbU jẹ asiwaju Russian University pẹlu ẹkọ ati iwadi iperegede ni ipo ninu awọn aye ti oke egbelegbe. A ni o wa ni sisi si ifowosowopo ati ki o gbadun lagbara seése pẹlu awọn okeere iwadi ati omowe awujo. SPbU sayensi ṣiṣẹ ni fere gbogbo aaye ti imo, pese ĭrìrĭ ati ijumọsọrọ ni sunmọ ifowosowopo pelu Russian ati ki o okeere awọn alabašepọ. Ọpọlọpọ awọn dayato si awọn ọjọgbọn ti ti apa kan ninu awọn SPbU awujo, pẹlu mẹsan Nobel Prize bori: awọn physiologist Ivan Pavlov, biologist Ilya Mechnikov, physicist ati chemist Nikolay Semyonov, physicists Lev Landau ati Aleksandr Prokhorov, philosopher ati okowo Wassily Leontief bi daradara bi mathimatiki ati okowo Leonid Kantorovich.
Lara University Alumni ni o wa ni Aare ti Russian Federation Vladimir Putin, Nomba-Minisita Dmitry Medvedev, Director ti awọn hermitage Mikhail Piotrovskiy, Aare ti Russian Academy of Education Liudmila Verbitskaya, mathematicians Grigoriy Perelman ati Sergey Smirnov bi daradara bi ọpọlọpọ awọn miran.
St. Petersburg University Loni
- 30,000 omo ile
- 6,000 osise ẹgbẹ
- 106 akẹkọ ti eto
- 205 titunto si eto ati awọn agbegbe ti alagbara
- 263 dokita ìyí eto
- 29 isẹgun ibugbe eto
- okeere omo lati lori 70 awọn orilẹ-ede
- lori 3 000 international students on degree and non-degree programs
- 350 alabaṣepọ egbelegbe
- ti o dara ju University Research Park ni Russia
- 7,000,000 iwe ohun ni awọn gbigba ti awọn University Research Library
- ijade ti oniṣowo ni Russian ati English
- 12,800 ibi ninu awọn gbọngàn ti ibugbe
- ti nṣiṣe lọwọ akeko ikopa ninu awọn eko ilana;
- ti o dara ju riri gan ti a akeko ká olukuluku ti o pọju;
- ECTS - European Credit Gbe System;
- omowe orisirisi eko ati imo ti a še ni ibamu si awọn apọjuwọn opo;
- akeko paṣipaarọ awọn eto pẹlu alabaṣepọ egbelegbe
- IkọṣẸ ati ise placements ni asiwaju Russian ati ki o okeere ilé iṣẹ;
- wiwọle si oto iwadi ohun elo, ọna ati ki o kun-ọrọ ẹrọ itanna infomesonu;
- igbalode eko imo;
- ipinle-ti-ni-aworan iwadi ẹrọ;
- ipinle eko fun awọn ti o dara ju ti a ti yan okeere ibẹwẹ (free owo ileiwe ati ẹdinwo ibugbe);
- anfani lati Titunto si Russian ni Institute of awọn Russian Ede ati asa.
ile-iwe / giga / apa / courses / Faculties
- Faculty of Applied Mathematics and Control Processes
- Oluko ti Biology
- Institute of Kemistri
- Faculty of Dentistry and Medical Technology
- Oluko ti Economics
- Institute of Earth Sciences
- Institute of History
- School of International Relations
- Oluko ti ofin
- Faculty of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Faculty of Mathematics ati Mechanics
- Oluko ti Isegun
- Faculty of Oriental Studies
- Oluko ti Arts
- Oluko ti Philology
- Institute of Philosophy
- Oluko ti Physics
- Oluko ti Oselu Science
- Oluko ti Psychology
- Oluko ti Sosioloji
- Graduate School of Management
- ologun Oluko
- School of Journalism and Mass Communications
- Faculty of Applied Communications
- Oluko ti Ise Iroyin
It is disputed by the university administration whether Saint Petersburg State University or Moscow State University is the oldest higher education institution in Russia. While the latter was established in 1755, the former, which has been in continuous operation since 1819, claims to be the successor of the university established along with the Academic Gymnasium and the Saint Petersburg Academy of Sciences on January 24, 1724 nipa a aṣẹ Peter Nla.
Ni akoko laarin 1804 ati 1819, Saint Petersburg University officially did not exist; the institution founded by Peter the Great, the Saint Petersburg Academy, had already been disbanded, because the new 1803 charter of the Academy of Sciences stipulated that there should be no educational institutions affiliated with it.
The Petersburg Pedagogical Institute, renamed the Main Pedagogical Institute in 1814, a ti iṣeto ni 1804 and occupied a part of the Twelve Collegia building. on February 8, 1819 (O.S.), Alexander I of Russia reorganized the Main Pedagogical Institute into Saint Petersburg University, which at that time consisted of three faculties: Faculty of Philosophy and Law, Faculty of History and Philology and Faculty of Physics and Mathematics. The Main Pedagogical Institute (where Dmitri Mendeleev studied) was restored in 1828 as an educational institution independent of Saint Petersburg University, and trained teachers until it was finally closed in 1859.
ni 1821 the university was renamed Saint Petersburg Imperial University. ni 1823 most of the university moved from the Twelve Collegia to the southern part of the city beyond the Fontanka. ni 1824 a modified version of the charter of Moscow University was adopted as the first charter of the Saint Petersburg Imperial University. ni 1829 won wa 19 full awọn ọjọgbọn ati 169 full-time and part-time students at the university. ni 1830 Tsar Nicholas returned the entire building of the Twelve Collegia back to the university, and courses resumed there. ni 1835 a new Charter of the Imperial Universities of Russia was approved. It provided for the establishment of the Faculty of Law, Oluko ti Itan ati Philology, and the Faculties of Physics and Mathematics were merged into the Faculty of Philosophy as the 1st and 2nd Departments, lẹsẹsẹ.
ni 1849 after the Spring of Nations the Senate of the Russian Empire decreed that the Rector should be appointed by the Minister of National Enlightenment rather than elected by the Assembly of the university. sibẹsibẹ, Pyotr Pletnyov was reappointed Rector and ultimately became the longest-serving rector of Saint Petersburg University (1840–1861).
ni 1855 Oriental studies were separated from the Faculty of History and Philology, and the fourth faculty, Faculty of Oriental Languages, was formally inaugurated on August 27, 1855.
In 1859–1861 female part-time students could attend lectures in the university. ni 1861 won wa 1,270 ni kikun-akoko ati 167 part-time students in the university, awọn ti wọn 498 were in the Faculty of Law, the largest subdivision. But this subdivision had the cameral studies department, where students learnt safety, occupational health and environmental engineering management and science, including chemistry, isedale, agronomy along with law and philosophy. Many Russian, Georgian etc. alakoso, engineers and scientists studied at the Faculty of law therefore. During 1861–1862 there was student unrest in the university, and it was temporarily closed twice during the year. The students were denied freedom of assembly and placed under police surveillance, and public lectures were forbidden. Many students were expelled. After the unrest, ni 1865, nikan 524 students remained.
A decree of the Emperor Alexander II of Russia adopted on 18 February 1863 restored the right of the university assembly to elect the rector. It also formed the new faculty of the theory and history of art as part of the faculty of history and philology.
ni Oṣù 1869, student unrest shook the university again but on a smaller scale. nipa 1869, 2,588 students had graduated from the university.
ni 1880 the Ministry of National Enlightenment forbade students to marry and married persons could not be admitted. ni 1882 another student unrest took place in the university. ni 1884 a new Charter of the Imperial Russian Universities was adopted, which granted the right to appoint the rector to the Minister of National Enlightenment again. on March 1, 1887 (O.S.) a group of the university students was arrested while planning an attempt on the life of Alexander III of Russia. Nitorina na, new admission rules to gymnasiums and universities were approved by the Minister of National Enlightenment Ivan Delyanov in 1887, which barred persons of ignoble origin from admission to the university, unless they were extraordinarily talented.
nipa 1894, 9,212 students had graduated from the university. Among the renowned scholars of the second half of the 19th century affiliated with the university were mathematician Pafnuty Chebyshev, physicist Heinrich Lenz, chemists Dmitri Mendeleev andAleksandr Butlerov, embryologist Alexander Kovalevsky, physiologist Ivan Sechenov, pedologist Vasily Dokuchaev. on March 24, 1896 (O.S.), on the campus of the university Alexander Popov publicly demonstrated transmission of radio waves for the first time in history.
As of January 1, 1900 (O.S.), won wa 2,099 students enrolled in the Faculty of Law, 1,149 students in the Faculty of Physics and Mathematics, 212 students in the Faculty of Oriental Languages and 171 students in the Faculty of History and Philology. ni 1902 the first student dining hall in Russia was opened in the university.
Since about 1897 regular strikes and student unrest shook the university and spread to other institutions of higher education across Russia. During the Revolution of 1905 the charter of the Russian universities was amended once more, the autonomy of the universities was partially restored and the right to elect the rector was returned to the academic board for the first time since 1884. In 1905–1906 the university was temporarily closed due to student unrest. Its autonomy was revoked again in 1911. In the same year the university was once again temporarily closed.
ni 1914 with the start of the First World War, the university was renamed Petrograd Imperial University after its namesake city. During the War the university was the important center of mobilization of Russian intellectual resources and scholarship for the victory. ni 1915 a branch of the university was opened in Perm, which later became Perm State University. The Assembly of Petrograd Imperial University openly welcomed the February Revolution of 1917, which put an end to the Russian monarchy, and the university came to be known as just Petrograd University. sibẹsibẹ, after the October Revolution of 1917, the staff and administration of the university were initially vocally opposed to the Bolshevik takeover of power and reluctant to cooperate with the Narkompros. Later in 1917–1922 during the Russian Civil War some of the staff suspected of counter-revolutionary sympathies suffered imprisonment (e.g., Lev Shcherba in 1919), execution, or exile abroad on the so-called Philosophers’ ships in 1922 (e.g., Nikolai Lossky). pẹlupẹlu, the entire staff suffered from hunger and extreme poverty during those years.
ni 1918 the university was renamed 1st Petrograd State University, ati ni 1919 the Narkompros merged it with the 2nd PSU (former Psychoneurological Institute) and 3rd PSU (former Bestuzhev Higher Courses for Women) into Petrograd State University. ni 1919 the Faculty of Social Science was established by the Narkompros instead of the Faculty of History and Philology, Faculty of Oriental Languages and Faculty of Law. Nicholas Marr became the first Dean of the new faculty. Chemist Alexey Favorsky became the Dean of the Faculty of Physics and Mathematics. Rabfaks and free university courses were opened on the basis of the university to provide mass education. Ninu isubu ti 1920, as observed by freshman student Alice Rosenbaum, enrollment was open and the majority of the students were anti-communist including, until removed, a few vocal opponents of the regime. Seeing that they were educating “class enemies”, a purge was conducted in 1922 based on the class background of the students and all students, other than seniors, with a bourgeois background were expelled.
ni 1924 the university was renamed Leningrad State University after its namesake city. In order to suppress intellectual opposition to Soviet power, a number of historians working in the university, including Sergey Platonov, Yevgeny Tarle and Boris Grekov, were imprisoned in the so-called Academic Affair of 1929–1930 on fabricated charges of participating in a counter-revolutionary conspiracy aimed at overthrowing the government. Some other members of the staff were repressed in 1937–1938 during the Great Purge.
During the 1941–1944 Siege of Leningrad in World War II, many of the students and staff died from starvation, in battles or from repressions. sibẹsibẹ, the university operated continuously, evacuated to Saratov in 1942–1944. A branch of the university was hosted in Yelabuga during the war. ni 1944 the Presidium of the Supreme Council of the Soviet Union awarded the university with the Order of Lenin on the occasion of its 125th anniversary and for its contribution to science and culture.
ni 1948 the Council of Ministers named the university after Andrei Zhdanov, a recently deceased prominent communist official. This decision was revoked in 1989 during Perestroika.
In 1949–1950 several professors died in prison during the investigation of the Leningrad Affair fabricated by the central Soviet leadership, and the Minister of Education of the RSFSR, former rector Alexander Voznesensky, was executed.
ni 1966 the Council of Ministers decided to build a new suburban campus in Petrodvorets for most of the mathematics and natural science faculties. The relocation of the faculties had been completed by the 1990s.
ni 1969 the Presidium of the Supreme Council of the Soviet Union awarded the university with the Order of the Red Banner of Labour.
ni 1991 the university was renamed back to Saint Petersburg State University after its namesake city.
Se o fe discuss Saint Petersburg State University ? eyikeyi ibeere, comments tabi agbeyewo
Pin yi wulo info pẹlu ọrẹ rẹ
Join to discuss of Saint Petersburg State University.
JỌWỌ ṢAKIYESI: EducationBro Magazine yoo fun o ni agbara lati ka Alaye nipa egbelegbe ni 96 ede, sugbon a beere o lati fi owo miiran ẹgbẹ ki o si fi comments ni English.