- Queen University Belfast
Queen University Belfast
Uzoba bathande ukufunda Queen. Inyuvesi ihlanganisa ifa ocebile mlando nazo izakhiwo zesimanje. Just a 15 minute uhamba ngezinyawo usuka Belfast edolobheni, awusoze kude enhliziyweni senzo.
Yini iphupho lakho lomsebenzi? izinhlelo degree Inyuvesi zenzelwe yokukulungiselela career yakho esizayo. Ufuna ukuba babe wamapulani, wobunjiniyela noma udokotela? Kungakhathaliseki ukuthi ufuna kube, kukhona ephelele degree sokulinda ngawe ukuthatha isinyathelo sakho sokuqala.
Ungaqiniseki ukuthi yini ufuna kudlule? Ungakhathazeki. Uzoba ithuba lokuthola isipiliyoni somsebenzi abaningi degrees. Lokhu kukunika ithuba elingcono kunezinye mncintiswano. Futhi, uma usulungele iziqu? Careers The University Service angakunika isiqondiso siqu kwi izinyathelo zakho olandelayo.
izikole / amakolishi / iMinyango / izifundo / amandla
Faculty of Medicine, Impilo & Life Sciences
- Dental Surgery
- Agricultural Technology with Professional Studies
- Biochemistry with Professional Studies
- Biological Sciences
- Biological Sciences with Professional Studies
- Isayensi bezokwelapha
- Food Quality, Safety and Nutrition with Professional Studies
- Human Biology
- Land Use and Environmental Management with Professional Studies
- Marine Biology with Professional Studies
- Microbiology with Professional Studies
- Midwifery Sciences
- labonesi (Adult – September intake)
- labonesi (Children’s)
- labonesi (Learning Disability)
- labonesi (Mental Health)
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Zoology with Professional Studies
- Amandla, Imvelo kanye Sustainability
- BAO Medicine
- Food Science and Food Security with Professional Studies
Faculty of Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences
- Criminology and Sociology
- film Ucwaningo
- Social Anthropology
- Actuarial Science and Risk Management
- Business Economics
- Business Management
- Finance with a Year in Industry
- International Business with French
- International Business with German
- International Business with Mandarin Chinese
- International Business with Portuguese
- International Business with Spanish
- Music Technology and Sonic Arts
- Work Social
Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- I-Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Onjiniyela bamakhemikhali
- Product Design Engineering
- Software and Electronic Systems Engineering
- Applied Mathematics and Physics
- Archaeology-Palaeoecology and Geography
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Kuhlela, Environment and Development
- Theoretical Physics
- Chemical Technology
- Environmental and Civil Engineering
- Structural Engineering with Architecture
- European Planning
Queen’s University Belfast has its roots in the Belfast Academical Institution, obasungulelwa 1810, one of the United Kingdom’s 10 oldest universities, and remains as the Royal Belfast Academical Institution. The present university was first chartered as “Queen’s College, Belfast” e 1845, when it was associated with the simultaneously founded Queen’s College, Cork, and Queen’s College, Galway, as part of the Queen’s University of Ireland – founded to encourage higher education for Catholics and Presbyterians, as a counterpart to Trinity College, Dublin, then an Anglican institution. Queen’s College, Belfast, wavula e 1849. Its main building, the Lanyon Building, was designed by the English architect, Sir Charles Lanyon. At its opening, it had 23 oprofesa 343 abafundi. Some early students at Queen’s University Belfast took University of London examinations.
I Irish Universities Act, 1908 dissolved the Royal University of Ireland, which had replaced the Queen’s University of Ireland in 1879, and created two separate universities: the current National University of Ireland and Queen’s University of Belfast.
On 20 June 2006 the university announced a £259 million investment programme focusing on facilities, recruitment and research. One of the outcomes of this investment has been a new university library; the McClay library was designed by Boston-based architects Sheply, Bulfinch, Richardson & Abbott, working in association with Belfast architects, Robinson Patterson Partnership, and opened in July 2009. The building has been named in honour of Sir Allen McClay, a major benefactor of Queen’s University and of the Library.
Ngo-June 2010, the university announced that they would be launching a £7.5m Ansin international research hub with Seagate Technologies.
Queen’s is one of the largest employers in Northern Ireland, with a total workforce of 3,903, babo 2,414 were members of academic, academic-related and research staff and 1,489 were administrative employees.
Uyafuna discuss Queen’s University Belfast ? Noma yimuphi umbuzo, imibono noma ukubuyekezwa
Yabelana lokhu info okuwusizo nabangani bakho
Join to discuss of Queen’s University Belfast.
NGICELA UQAPHELE: EducationBro Magazine ikunika ikhono ukufunda ulwazi mayelana amanyuvesi at 96 izilimi, kodwa sikucela ukuba ahloniphe amanye amalungu kanye ushiye imibono ngesiNgisi.