- Iunivesite o Queen Belfast
Iunivesite o Queen Belfast
O le ae alofa i le suesue i le Queen. O le Iunivesite tuufaatasia se talatuu mauoa talafaasolopito ma fale po nei. na o se 15 minute e savali mai le taulaiga aai Belfast, ae le mafai lava ona mamao ese mai le loto o le gaoioiga.
O le a lau galuega miti? Ua fuafuaina polokalame O le faailoga o le Iunivesite e saunia ai oe mo lau galuega i le lumanai. E te manao e avea ma se tusiata, o se enisinia po o se fomai? Po oa lava e te manao e avea ma, o loo i ai a faatalitali tulaga atoatoa mo oe e ave lou laasaga muamua.
E mautinoa o mea e te manao e avea ae? Aua le popole. O le ae maua le avanoa e maua ai le poto masani i galuega i le tele o le tikeri. O lenei e te maua ai se avanoa i luga o le tauvaga. ma, pe e te sauni e faauu? O le O galuega a le Iunivesite o Galuega e mafai ona tuuina atu le taitaiga patino i lou laasaga e sosoo ai.
aoga / kolisi / matagaluega / vasega / mafaufau
Faiaoga o Faafomai, Soifua Maloloina & faasaienisi Olaga
- Dental Surgery
- Agricultural Technology with Professional Studies
- Biochemistry with Professional Studies
- faasaienisi moni
- Biological Sciences with Professional Studies
- Saienisi Biomedical
- Food Quality, Safety and Nutrition with Professional Studies
- Human Biology
- Land Use and Environmental Management with Professional Studies
- Marine Biology with Professional Studies
- Microbiology with Professional Studies
- Midwifery Sciences
- fofō (Adult – September intake)
- fofō (Children’s)
- fofō (Learning Disability)
- fofō (Mental Health)
- faasaienisi vailaau
- Zoology with Professional Studies
- malosiaga, Environment and Sustainability
- BAO Medicine
- fale tauvailāʻau
- Food Science and Food Security with Professional Studies
Faiaoga o Arts, humanities & faasaienisi Social
- Criminology and Sociology
- Studies ata tifaga
- faiga faʻaleatunuʻu
- Social Anthropology
- o faamatalaga tau tupe
- Actuarial Science and Risk Management
- Business Economics
- Pulega o pisinisi
- Finance with a Year in Industry
- International Business with French
- International Business with German
- International Business with Mandarin Chinese
- International Business with Portuguese
- International Business with Spanish
- Music Technology and Sonic Arts
- Galuega Lautele
Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences
- Aerospace Engineering
- Engineering vailaau
- Engineering Civil
- Engineering eletise ma faaeletonika
- Engineering masini
- Product Design Engineering
- Software and Electronic Systems Engineering
- Applied Mathematics and Physics
- Archaeology-Palaeoecology and Geography
- iloa fanua
- kemisi faafomai
- Fuafuaga, Environment and Development
- mataupu tau le mafaufau
- fisiki faʻalemafaufau
- Chemical Technology
- Environmental and Civil Engineering
- Structural Engineering with Architecture
- European Planning
Queen’s University Belfast has its roots in the Belfast Academical Institution, lea na faavaeina i 1810, one of the United Kingdom’s 10 oldest universities, and remains as the Royal Belfast Academical Institution. The present university was first chartered as “Queen’s College, Belfast” i 1845, when it was associated with the simultaneously founded Queen’s College, Cork, and Queen’s College, Galway, as part of the Queen’s University of Ireland – founded to encourage higher education for Catholics and Presbyterians, as a counterpart to Trinity College, Dublin, then an Anglican institution. Queen’s College, Belfast, tatalaina i 1849. Its main building, the Lanyon Building, was designed by the English architect, Sir Charles Lanyon. At its opening, ai sa 23 polofesa ma 343 tamaiti o le vasega. Some early students at Queen’s University Belfast took University of London examinations.
le Irish Universities Act, 1908 dissolved the Royal University of Ireland, which had replaced the Queen’s University of Ireland in 1879, and created two separate universities: the current National University of Ireland and Queen’s University of Belfast.
i 20 Iuni 2006 the university announced a £259 million investment programme focusing on facilities, recruitment and research. One of the outcomes of this investment has been a new university library; the McClay library was designed by Boston-based architects Sheply, Bulfinch, Richardson & Abbott, working in association with Belfast architects, Robinson Patterson Partnership, and opened in July 2009. The building has been named in honour of Sir Allen McClay, a major benefactor of Queen’s University and of the Library.
Ia Iuni 2010, the university announced that they would be launching a £7.5m Ansin international research hub with Seagate Technologies.
Queen’s is one of the largest employers in Northern Ireland, with a total workforce of 3,903, of whom 2,414 were members of academic, academic-related and research staff and 1,489 were administrative employees.
Ete mana'o discuss Queen’s University Belfast ? So o se fesili, faamatalaga po o le toe iloiloga
Faasoa atu lenei nisi faʻamatalaga aoga ma au uo
Join to discuss of Queen’s University Belfast.
Faamolemole ia matau: tuuina EducationBro Magazine outou tomai e faitau nisi faʻamatalaga e uiga i le iunivesite i le 96 gagana, ae tatou te ole atu ia te oe e faaaloalo i isi tagata ma tuu ai ni manatu i le gagana Peretania.