- Universitas Brebes
karakter has Universitas sacara asalna ti pangabisa urang jadi boh aspirational jeung turun-to-bumi. Urang bisa nyampur prestasi intelektual taneuh-megatkeun sareng aplikasi praktis.
Universitas geus katempo loba parobahan saprak jadi hiji lembaga nu mandiri dina 1967. kamerdikaan ieu dituturkeun a 70 hubungan taun jeung Universitas St Andrews, tapi Tujuan dasar urang tetep.
Urang geus restated Tujuan ieu Visi Transformasi urang. Ieu naon we ngalakukeun ayeuna jeung naon we sok dipigawé. Nu ka:
“transformasi kahirupan lokal jeung global ngaliwatan kreasi nu, babagi jeung aplikasi pangaweruh.”
Dinten ieu kami ngagambarkeun Tujuan ieu dina sababaraha cara:
- excelling dina pangajaran jeung panalungtikan;
- contributing ka sosial, kahirupan ékonomi jeung budaya Skotlandia jeung dunya lega;
- shaping mangsa nu bakal datang ku ngarengsekeun masalah real-dunya penting.
Urang Tujuan jadi ngarah University Skotlandia sacara. Urang hayang jadi anu pangalusna di naon we teu di naon we milih pikeun ngalakukeun, jeung jadi diakuan sacara internasional pikeun kualitas lulusan urang jeung dampak panalungtikan urang.
Urang disetir ku kahayang pikeun ngajawab tantangan penting, jeung bakal difokuskeun usaha urang dina tilu wewengkon:
- Maké daya global dina cara sustainable
- Innovating ngaliwatan desain
- Ningkatkeun kaséhatan sarta wellbeing
Urang bakal bisa dipaké di sakuliah wates subjék; bringing kaahlian jeung beda sudut pandang. Ieu bakal ngaktifkeun urang kaanggo isu di anyar, cara nangtang jeung produktif. Urang digitus staf urang jeung siswa urang jeung sarana pikeun nyieun dampak real-dunya, mantuan ngajawab masalah global jeung transformasi kahirupan.
- Shops kampus: Location jeung daptar toko anu aya di kampus seeCampus Map.
- Chaplaincy: chapel The, kopi bar jeung lounge sadia keur dipake keur fungsi, kajadian, paméran, pihak, konferensi, seminar jeung konser lunchtime.
- konperensi & Fasilitas rapat: Fasilitas sadia pikeun nyewa kaasup puseur konférénsi, kompléx latihan, kamar seminar, imah, jeung bioskop.
- Sequencing Services DNA – tempo The Sequencing Service, Sakola Kahirupan Élmu
- (sadia pikeun siswa internal jeung staf ngan).
- IT Suites jeung Fasilitas IT (sadia pikeun mahasiswa jeung staf internal dipake ngan).
- taman pustaka & Centre learning: LLC ngabogaan genep loka poko jeung 24/7 aksés ka e-daya akademik jeung lingkungan learning virtual. murid, staf jeung luar anggota nu wilujeng sumping ka maké ladénan nu LLC sacara.
- Fasilitas olahraga: Nu Institute for Sport jeung Latihan nawarkeun fasilitas pikeun nyewa keur olahraga jeung kajadian séjén e.g. poé olahraga pausahaan; seminar; sesi latihan quad. bungkusan kaanggotaan perusahaan ogé sadia.
- Video Fasilitas Conferencing.
sakola / akademi / departemén / kursus / fakultas
Sakola of Art jeung Desain
- Duncan of Jordanstone College of Art & rarancang
Sakola Kedokteran Gigi
- Undergraduate Studies
- Postgraduate Studies
Sakola Pendidikan dan Karya Sosial
- Studi Amérika
- Centre for Archive and Information Studies
- Studi Éropa
Sakola Kahirupan Élmu
- Learning and Teaching
- Clinical Skills Centre
- Cuschieri Skills Centre
- Medical Education Institute
- Centre for Legal & Forensic Medicine
- Division for PG Medical Education
- Division for UG Medical and Medical Sciences Education
- MEI – Support
School of Nursing and Health Sciences
- Undergraduate Studies
- Post Qualifying
Sakola Élmu sarta Téknik
- Centre for Anatomy and Human Identification
- Téhnik sipil
- Rékayasa éléktronik
- Rékayasa mékanis
Sakola Élmu Sosial
- Akunting jeung Kauanganan
- gawena undagi
- Centre for Energy, Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy
- Centre for Water Law, Policy and Science (under the auspices of UNESCO)
- Economic Studies
- Élmu lingkungan
- elmu bumi
- Management and Marketing
- Town and Regional Planning
The demand for a University in Dundee arose as part of a movement – common to many of the larger industrial centres of Britain at that time – for the extension of liberal education and the advancement of technical instruction.
Di 1881, largely because of the foresight and generosity of Dr John Boyd Baxter and Miss Mary Ann Baxter of Balgavies – distantly related members of a wealthy and influential local family – University College, Brebes, was founded as an independent academic institution for
‘promoting the education of persons of both sexes and the study of Science, Literature and the Fine Arts’.
Notwithstanding its independence, the College had no power to award degrees and for some years students were prepared for the external examinations of the University of London. Amongst the earlier teachers were men of great eminence -including (to give them their later titles):
- Sir William Peterson, the College’s first Principal, who was afterwards Principal of McGill University, Montréal;
- Sir Alfred Ewing, later Principal of Edinburgh University;
- Sir D’Arcy Thompson, the biologist;
- Sir Patrick Geddes, the botanist and town planner;
- and Sir William McCormick who was to become the first secretary of the Carnegie Trust, and later the first chairman of the University Grants Committee.
Di 1897 University College became part of the University of St Andrews. This union served to give expression to local feeling that there should be a vital connection between the old and the new in academic affairs, and that a venerable institution in a small town and a modern establishment in a large city might well complement each other in a manner advantageous to both.
Di 1954, consequent upon constitutional changes within the University of St Andrews, University College, with the gracious consent of Her Majesty the Queen, was renamed Queen’s College. These changes, which included the incorporation of the Dundee School of Economics in the College, though they improved its status substantially, left it as an integral part of the University of St Andrews. The rapidly increasing pressure upon university places in the years that followed and the evident need to expand the teaching and research facilities in Dundee, reinforced a local sentiment of long standing in favour of the elevation of the College to independent university status.
The Committee on Higher Education under the chairmanship of Lord Robbins recommended in its report to Parliament in October 1963 anu
‘at least one, and perhaps two, of the new university foundations should be in Scotland’.
The Government approved the initiation of the processes necessary to create a university in Dundee, sarta di 1964 the University Court of the University of St Andrews appointed an Academic Advisory Committee, under the chairmanship of Mr R. B. McCallum, the Master of Pembroke College, Oxford, to advise on the constitution of the proposed University and on the academic developments to be undertaken in it. Di 1966, on the basis of recommendations made by the Advisory Committee, the University Court and the Council of Queen’s College submitted a joint petition to the Privy Council seeking the grant of a Royal Charter to establish the University of Dundee. This petition was approved and, in terms of the Charter, Queen’s College became the University of Dundee on the first of August 1967.
Di 1974 the University created a Faculty of Environmental Studies which validated degrees of the Schools of Architecture and Town and Regional Planning of Duncan of Jordanstone College of Art. ku 1988 all degree courses offered at the College were validated by the University. This collaboration between the two institutions led to a formal merger of the College and the University with effect from 1 Agustus 1994 with the College becoming a Faculty of the University.
Di 1995 the University was successful in securing, on a competitive basis, the contract from the Scottish Office Health Department for pre-registration nursing and midwifery education in Fife and Tayside. This led to Tayside College of Nursing and Fife College of Health Studies becoming part of the University from 1 September 1996 as a single School of Nursing and Midwifery within the Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry which was subsequently renamed, Fakultas Kedokteran, Dentistry and Nursing.
dina Désémber 2001 the University merged with the Dundee campus of Northern College (of Education) to create the Faculty of Education and Social Work.
Anjeun hoyong discuss University of Dundee ? Sakur Patarosan, koméntar atawa resensi
Bagikeun info ieu dipake jeung babaturan
Join to discuss of University of Dundee.
PUNTEN CATET: EducationBro Magazine méré Anjeun kamampuhan pikeun maca info ngeunaan universitas di 96 basa, tapi urang nanya ka hormat anggota sejen tur ninggalkeun koméntar dina basa Inggris.