- Kharkiv National University of Radioelectronics
Kharkiv National University of Radioelectronics
Kharkiv National University of Radioelectronics Details
- Country : Ukraine
- City : Kharkiv
- Acronym : NURE
- Founded : 1962
- Students (approx.) : 12000
- Don't forget to discuss Kharkiv National University of Radioelectronics
Ukrainian Admission Center
Kharkiv National University of Radioelectronics (KNURE) is a higher education institution of the highest level of accreditation in Ukraine. It is one of the oldest Universities of Technologies in Ukraine with over 12000 students and 30 scientific centers.
It has strong research and education capabilities in electrical engineering, electronics, telecommunications, ICT and computer technologies.
KNURE hosts International Academy of Applied Radio&Electronics and the Eastern-Ukrainian branch of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), pioneered the development of distance learning in Ukraine. It has a high expertise in introduction of innovative technologies into education and business.
Admission process in Kharkiv National University of Radioelectronics
Since 2016 admission process in Ukrainian universities for foreign students aviable via Ukrainian Admission Center.
For apply to Kharkiv National University of Radioelectronics foreign students have to apply online via Ukrainian Admission Center.
After checking all details in Admission Center, they will send invitation letter to students.
With invitation letter students can go to the nearest embassy of Ukraine and get student visa.
No exams, TOEFL, IELTS required if you make application via Ukrainian Admission Center.
Schools / Colleges / Departments / Courses / Faculties
Faculty of Computer Engineering and Control
- Department of Electronic Computers
- Department of Computer Aided Design of Computers
- Department of Information Technology Security
- Department of Philosophy
Faculty of Applied Mathematics and Management
- Department of Applied Mathematics
- Department of Informatics
- Department of Economic Сybernetics and Management of Economic Security
- Department of Higher Mathematics
- Department of Social Informatics
Faculty of Automation and Computer Technologies
- Department of Design and Operation of Electronic Devices
- Department of Technology and Automation of Radio Electronic and Computing Devices Production
- Department of Physics
- Department of Occupational Safety
Faculty of Computer Sciences
- Department of Information Control Systems
- Department of System Engineering
- Department of Software Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence Department
- Department of Media Systems and Technologies
Faculty of Telecommunications and Instrumentation
- Department of Telecommunication Systems
- Department of Communication Networks
- Department of Metrology and Measurement Engineering
Faculty of Electronic Engineering
- Department of Microelectronics, Electronic Devices and Appliances
- Department of Physical Foundations of Electronic Engineering
- Department of Biomedical Engineering
- Department of Physical Training
Faculty of Radio Engineering
- Department of Radio Engineering Fundamentals
- Department of Radiotechnologies Information and Communication Systems
- Department of Radio Electronic Systems
- Department of Foreign Languages
Faculty of Foreign Citizens Training
- Department of Language Training
- Department of Natural Sciences
- The ukrainian science department
The history of KNURE begins in 1930 when Kharkiv Engineering-Building Institute (KEBI) was founded on the basis of building faculty of Kharkiv Polytechnical Institute and architectural faculty of Kharkiv Art Institute. In 1934 Kharkiv Geodetic Institute and Scientific Research Institute of Geodesy and Cartography entered the structure of the institute. In 10 years KEBI became the largest higher education institution of Ukraine numbering 1734 students, 200 teachers and 4 faculties: Architectural, Building, Sanitary and Geodetic.
In 1966 KIMBAC was given a name of Kharkiv Institute of Radioelectronics (KIRE) Soon after the declaration of independence of Ukraine KIRE got the status of University and became Kharkiv Technical University of Radioelectronics (KTURE) in 1993.
In 2001 the status of the University was advanced to the National University.
Do you want discuss Kharkiv National University of Radioelectronics ? Any question, comments or reviews
Share this useful info with your friends
Join to discuss of Kharkiv National University of Radioelectronics.
PLEASE NOTE: EducationBro Magazine gives you ability to read info about universities at 96 languages, but we ask you to respect other members and leave comments in English.