- Kyiv National Economic University
Kyiv National Economic University
It is the Kyiv National Economic University Mission to contribute to the development of the society by means of the scientific research, the generation and the dissemination of the new knowledge, and the training of competitive specialists and creative personalities.
>More than 36,000 students study in Kyiv National Economic University.Only in the main institution, they are taught by:
- 8 full and corresponding members of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine and sectoral academies
- more than 127 professors and doctors of science
- 507 candidates of science and associate professors.
- training of specialists of various educational and qualification levels
- training and assessment of the academic and academic/teaching staff
- scientific research
- pre-university training of prospective students
- scientific methodology, publishing, educational, financial/business and manufacturing/commercial activities
- support to activities of entities established by state authorities
- international relations
- University Innovative Development Programme for Years 2011 and 2012
- the accession to the Magna Charta Universitatum
- the establishment and successful operation of 13 research institutes
- the establishment of new educational and training centres
- the library with 1,317,645 items, including educational, scientific, popular science, reference, information and bibliography publications in the Ukrainian and other languages;
- In year 2010, the University’s publishing office published 9 textbooks approved by the Ministry of Education and Science, 33 workbooks, including 26 approved by the Ministry of Education and Science, and 11 study guides, including 10 approved by the Ministry of Education and Science, and 16 monographs;
- New forms of the intensification of the learning process in the course of lectures and the standalone work of students are being implemented.
- The Web-CT remote study system operates successfully with 150 disciplines developed and used in its environment.
- The Perspektyva Employer Relations and Students Job Placement Centre is operating successfully.
- The Institutional Repository (IRKNEU) has been put in operation.
- The management of the university and its assets has been automated.
The most important component of the spiritual life is the education system, which is linked to the implementation of the process of knowledge dissemination. It covers the activities of social institutions that prepare young people for life. Higher education for young people – this is the foundation on which they should build their future and the future of their country. This is due to the fact that higher education provides a broad-minded man and erudition. Moral values of people, society and manner of behavior in it all these develop thanks to knowledge obtained at the university.
With the declaration of independence of Ukraine its people have the opportunity to build their own state, choose the model of social and economic development ,conduct their domestic and foreign policy. The acceleration of economic reforms, improvement of legislation and tax policy strengthen the role of economic education of our citizens.
Economic education is designed to consistently generate students’ economic thinking and consciousness , raise reasonable needs, develop skills in a particular field of activity, educate careful attitude to nature, equip professionals with theoretical knowledge and practical skills on work culture, form the necessity of economic analysis , vision of perspective , teach how to master basics of scientific organization of labor in market conditions, form students’ desire and need to continually improve the results of their work in training and socially useful activities.
Thus, according to the needs of time economic education should be actively promoted, as it is ” alpha and omega ” of public knowledge.
Study in Kyiv National Economic University!
Admission process in Kyiv National Economic University
There're only few steps for admission in Ukraine:
- Choose your course to study
- Choose university to study
- Apply to ukrainian university
- Get invitation letter from university
- Get visa in ukrainian embassy
- Come and study in Ukraine
Schools / Colleges / Departments / Courses / Faculties
- Educational and research institute of economic development
- Ukrainian institute of stock market development
- Institute of higher education
- Institute of financial controlling
- Institute of encyclopedic research in economics
- Institute of global economic policy
- Institute of credit relations
- French-Ukrainian institute of management
- Institute of economics and management of agroindustrial complex
- Institute of financial and economic research
- Institute of modeling and informational systems in economics
- Institute of accounting
- Institute of socio-economic relations
- Institute of legal research and law project work
- Institute of marketing
- Institute of innovative entrepreneurship
- Economics and Management
- International Economics and Management
- Personnel Management and Marketing
- Agroindustrial Complex in Economy
- Informational Systems and Technology
Do you want discuss Kyiv National Economic University ? Any question, comments or reviews
Share this useful info with your friends
Join to discuss of Kyiv National Economic University.
PLEASE NOTE: EducationBro Magazine gives you ability to read info about universities at 96 languages, but we ask you to respect other members and leave comments in English.